A House Divided

The OP is fully dishonest.

It is today's liberals who worship at the altar of "divide and conquer."

The bathe in the rhetoric of "class" and class warfare.

They seek to classify people on the bases of race, nationality, gender, age, religion, sexuality and all other manner of artificial contrivance.

And then they have the unmitigated audacity to be openly hypocritical and pretend that it is conservatives who seek to "divide" us.

No sale, Wry. Your lie is too plodding and far too obvious.
Like I keep sayin'...Least introspective poster on the forum, bar none.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.

Wow. You finally GROK the Obama agenda.

You have besmirched Robert Heinlein, shame, shame on you.

:lol:

Pull your head out of your ass.......

They seek to classify people on the bases of race, nationality, gender, age, religion, sexuality and all other manner of artificial contrivance.

And then they have the unmitigated audacity to be openly hypocritical and pretend that it is conservatives who seek to "divide" us.

Liberals divide us by wanting classify people, conservatives divide us by classifying people as communist, un patriotic, un American.
Mr. Nick just the other day commented on "exactly" what a US citizen should be like.
You don't like being classified as a white heterosexual male, I don't like being called un American. Both sides are to blame, and we are to blame for allowing fools to keep getting re elected.

see how far we got discussing the elements of our own demise?
nah just alot of finger pointing and shouting, time for the divorce.

Liberals divide us by wanting classify people, conservatives divide us by classifying people as communist, un patriotic, un American.
Mr. Nick just the other day commented on "exactly" what a US citizen should be like.
You don't like being classified as a white heterosexual male, I don't like being called un American. Both sides are to blame, and we are to blame for allowing fools to keep getting re elected.

Not all labels are an attempt to "classify."

Sometimes it is just an effort to clarify.

I love how you don't criticize the OP for blaming the right. You shut up! *Stamps foot*.

No, you shut up. Go bitch about someone talking about your engagement or something.

Fuck off you ignorant fly.... You have nothing of substance to contribute here.

And you think you do? You are idiot you throws around Ism words like you get paid to do so.
You have a problem with what I posted to Cali? Look at the crap you posted towards me today and yesterday.
Still pissed I thought your Facebook thread was the babbling of a dipshit?

Nice try. The "artificial contrivance" is the game of the right. Claiming the left is engaged in class warfare when it is the far right within the GOP waging war against women, unions and the poor. One example of many.

Was that a dig?
Or Was there confusion on whether or not you are straight?

No, you shut up. Go bitch about someone talking about your engagement or something.

And you think you do? You are idiot you throws around Ism words like you get paid to do so.
You have a problem with what I posted to Cali? Look at the crap you posted towards me today and yesterday.

The guy's clearly a bubble off center, anyone who needs to be seen as a "Mr" clearly has issues, and his flowery language suggests an inability to express himself with conventional language. Asking him if here were sane wasn't meant to embarrass him, I'd hoped he might see his posts as do others and think about how he is perceived. Clearly he has no idea.

That's why they get intellectually smacked around and degraded..

If they light a flame I'll breathe fire like a dragon.

Fuck the moral high ground -bash em... Sink to their level...

Was that a dig?

No. Neither, kiddo.

I was merely refuting your attempt to equate.

The left DOES play divide and conquer.

The right really doesn't.

If somebody is suspicious that you might be "unAmerican" or "a commie" or whatever, that is a charge subject to verification, evidence, proof, etc.

But when the left engages in their class warfare rhetoric, it has nothing to do with charges. They don't "accuse" you of being black or white or poor or rich or gay or straight. They just USE those labels to divide us. All the better to play the game.

That's why they get intellectually smacked around and degraded..

If they light a flame I'll breathe fire like a dragon.

Fuck the moral high ground -bash em... Sink to their level...

glad to see, you are no better.

Nice try. The "artificial contrivance" is the game of the right. Claiming the left is engaged in class warfare when it is the far right within the GOP waging war against women, unions and the poor. One example of many.

Another attempt by Wry. Another lie. Another fail.

No.

It is the left doing that shit.

If one dares argue with the wisdom of a Union engaging in a suicidal strike against a company, the left pretends that it is the right trying to oppress the working "class."

The facts refute your every word, Wry.

It is the left that TRIES, actively and constantly, to divide in this way. And we all see it and we know what you're up to.

We read your damn book, Mr. Alinsky.

Was that a dig?

No. Neither, kiddo.

If somebody is suspicious that you might be "unAmerican" or "a commie" or whatever, that is a charge subject to verification, evidence, proof, etc.

But when the left engages in their class warfare rhetoric, it has nothing to do with charges. They don't "accuse" you of being black or white or poor or rich or gay or straight. They just USE those labels to divide us. All the better to play the game.

Hey Liability, how's it feel to have Mr. Nick in your corner?

Was that a dig?

No. Neither, kiddo.

I think you need to step back and look what the right is like these days.

Was that a dig?

No. Neither, kiddo.

I think you need to step back and look what the right is like these days.

I have. And what I see and what you claim to see are not the same thing. Your lens is distorted.

Was that a dig?

No. Neither, kiddo.

When Nick is right; he's right.

How's it feel for you to take up the side of mindless rimjob losers like TderpM and rderp?

Was that a dig?

No. Neither, kiddo.

Liability can be an ass sometimes, but I would never lump Mr Nick in with him. It would be disrespectful to Lia.
To "clarify" lia is intelligent, while Nick would be "classified" as a dipshit moron.

The guy's clearly a bubble off center, anyone who needs to be seen as a "Mr" clearly has issues, and his flowery language suggests an inability to express himself with conventional language. Asking him if here were sane wasn't meant to embarrass him, I'd hoped he might see his posts as do others and think about how he is perceived. Clearly he has no idea.

:lol:

Of course, anyone who doesn't like you or the progressive cause is crazy..... Like this is the first fucking time I have had idiots use that rabbit hole?

Forum List

Back