A House Divided

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.

There are two parts to a division equation

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.

I love how progressives love to blame republicans...

The 6 Most Childish Things Ever Done in Congress | Cracked.com

Democrats have been lunatics since day one....

I'm only a progressive when it comes to human rights.

Thats what all progressives say.

Define "human rights." What is a "human right."

I love how you like to blame democrats.

You mean there isn't anything fucked up about democrats going batshit crazy (numerous times) when anti-slavery and Civil Rights laws were being proposed?

You're serious aren't you? Your ignorance is amazing. Those Democrats no longer exist as Democrats, today they are Republicans. See Nixon's Southern Strategy

Then democrats turn around and attempt to label republicans racists??

Take a look in the mirror you racist fascist fucks...

Documented history trumps your propaganda bullshit - not to mention the fact the strong majority of progressives don't know their history shows how fucking ignorant they really are...

Democrats have been oppressors and agitators since their conception...

Now I'm not saying the right is "right" but I am saying progressives are ignorant tools, and they're only tools because they're flawed, misguided or ignorant collectivists.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IF you were smart, you'd delete your message calling anyone ignorant and claim I made all of this up.

You mean there isn't anything fucked up about democrats going batshit crazy (numerous times) when anti-slavery and Civil Rights laws were being proposed?

You're serious aren't you? Your ignorance is amazing. Those Democrats no longer exist as Democrats, today they are Republicans. See Nixon's Southern Strategy

Documented history trumps your propaganda bullshit - not to mention the fact the strong majority of progressives don't know their history shows how fucking ignorant they really are...

Now I'm not saying the right is "right" but I am saying progressives are ignorant tools, and they're only tools because they're flawed, misguided or ignorant collectivists.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IF you were smart, you'd delete your message calling anyone ignorant and claim I made all of this up.

You want to see real southern strategy you ape??? take a look at the 100 years of the KKK playing ACORN for the democrats in the south - not only that but lynching back and white republicans........

You motherfuckers have been racists ever since your conception...

LBJ only said: "Ill have every ****** voting democrat for the next hundred years."

As a former progressive myself it's amazing how you fools can continue to support that fucked up philosophy....

Your constant lying, over reactions and fabrications are an insult to my intelligence - you're fucking pieces of shit.. I don't know how to say it any differently. Either that or you're unable to open a book and read it...

Last edited:

How about, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Notice "among these" is not restrictive much to the displeasure of some. It is the current Republican Party - not the party of Lincoln, TR or IKE - which opposed the Equal Rights Amendment, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, gay and lesbian marriage, Affirmative Action, the ACA, collective bargaining, and hope to deny native born citizens the rights of a citizen do to the actions of their parents.

Fair and equal treatment before the law is essential in a free and democratic society - again much to the displeasure of some.

Last edited:
Also if democrats were so effective in their policies then why are all cities ruled by democrats shitholes???

Detroit, Chicago, NOLA, SF, NY, Miami, Gary (IND) etc........

Yeah progressives can bring their ass to the CHI and I can drop them off in the Robert Taylor Homes and they can see what their "progressive" ideas have done...... You want to see your fucking progress?

Speak to those you adore so fucking much - I'm sure they would understand your plight...

No they would just steal all your shit and throw you off the top of a 6 story housing project building.

Yeah you motherfuckers wont be progressive by the time you reach the 3rd floor naked. You will rethink your shit real quick....

How about, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Notice "among these" is not restrictive much to the displeasure of some. It is the current Republican Party - not the party of Lincoln, TR or IKE - which opposed the Equal Rights Amendment, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, gay and lesbian marriage, Affirmative Action, the ACA, collective bargaining, and hope to deny native born citizens the rights of a citizen do to the actions of their parents.

Fair and equal treatment before the law.

Now you're just being ignorant.... It's disgusting how low you fucks will stoop to defend democrats...

Now you're just being ignorant.... It's disgusting how low you fucks will stoop to defend democrats...

Are you sane?

Fair and equal treatment before the law is essential in a free and democratic society - again much to the displeasure of some.

I support fair and equal treatment before the law. It works so much better than the trial by media that the left wing seem to prefer.

Also if democrats were so effective in their policies then why are all cities ruled by democrats shitholes???

Detroit, Chicago, NOLA, SF, NY, Miami, Gary (IND) etc........

Yeah progressives can bring their ass to the CHI and I can drop them off in the Robert Taylor Homes and they can see what their "progressive" ideas have done...... You want to see your fucking progress?

Speak to those you adore so fucking much - I'm sure they would understand your plight...

No they would just steal all your shit and throw you off the top of a 6 story housing project building.

Yeah you motherfuckers wont be progressive by the time you reach the 3rd floor naked. You will rethink your shit real quick....

I think not. When did you first suspect you were insane?

I support fair and equal treatment before the law. It works so much better than the trial by media that the left wing seem to prefer.

Fox news is left wing?

Wow. You finally GROK the Obama agenda.

:lmao:

We have a President who calls conservatives 'the enemy', who deliberately manufactures fear among minorities towards conservatives... and it's the 'right' that's the problem.

Man, you really are seriously stupid.

Pity, because if you had been able to look honestly at the situation and criticize both sides, I would have agreed with you... sadly, again, you prove that you are nothing more than a lieft wing shill.

I read the first two posts. Wow. Wry, I expected more from you, have to agree with CG here. Obama has set back civil rights gains by years. Was it purposeful? That is my question.

sure it is...why don't you just man up about it.....:eusa_hand:

heres your water craft commensurate with your trolling skill.....happy day!

muskegon-pirate.jpg

Are you sane?

Yes I am sane - you're insane.

You see you cant accept the Bill or Rights or Constitution for what it is. No, you have to interpret the document to fit your views, you know because you're a selfish bastard who believes you have all the answers to a pending Utopia...

I understand.... You don't understand.

I've been psychoanalyzing you idiot progressives for years now - and you're all the same. You're like a bunch of fucking vampires. You're like a magic 8-ball, few answers but no logic....

In short you're shit, you're like Danny DeVito from "Twins."

Wow. You finally GROK the Obama agenda.

You have besmirched Robert Heinlein, shame, shame on you.

Are you sane?

Yes I am sane - you're insane.

You see you cant accept the Bill or Rights or Constitution for what it is. No, you have to interpret the document to fit your views, you know because you're a selfish bastard who believes you have all the answers to a pending Utopia...

I understand.... You don't understand.

I've been psychoanalyzing you idiot progressives for years now - and you're all the same. You're like a bunch of fucking vampires. You're like a magic 8-ball, few answers but no logic....

In short you're shit, you're like Danny DeVito from "Twins."

Temper temper little one. Your rhetoric suggests otherwise ("I am sane" is not apparent).

Last edited:

First off I am not a racist fascist. Second, really look up what fascism is you fucking moron. Fascism isn't a word you throw around. You use words like individualism and collectivists, but like fascism; you have no clue what they mean.

The OP is fully dishonest.

It is today's liberals who worship at the altar of "divide and conquer."

The bathe in the rhetoric of "class" and class warfare.

They seek to classify people on the bases of race, nationality, gender, age, religion, sexuality and all other manner of artificial contrivance.

And then they have the unmitigated audacity to be openly hypocritical and pretend that it is conservatives who seek to "divide" us.

No sale, Wry. Your lie is too plodding and far too obvious.

Forum List

Back