A House Divided

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.

:lmao:

We have a President who calls conservatives 'the enemy', who deliberately manufactures fear among minorities towards conservatives... and it's the 'right' that's the problem.

Man, you really are seriously stupid.

Pity, because if you had been able to look honestly at the situation and criticize both sides, I would have agreed with you... sadly, again, you prove that you are nothing more than a lieft wing shill.

Last edited:

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.

It’s not a matter of ‘seems,’ that is indeed the far right’s reactionary goal.

• Banned

We have a President who calls conservatives 'the enemy', who deliberately manufactures fear among minorities towards conservatives... and it's the 'right' that's the problem.

Do you have a quote wherein President Obama called conservatives "the enemy" (in context, of course)?

What is "seriously stupid" is that the same as 'fucking' stupid? Does amplifying an ad hominem make it seriously awesome?

If you have not a quote as questioned above does that make you a serious liar, a serial liar or a fucking liar?

Do you have a quote wherein President Obama called conservatives "the enemy" (in context, of course)?

What is "seriously stupid" is that the same as 'fucking' stupid? Does amplifying an ad hominem make it seriously awesome?

If you have not a quote as questioned above does that make you a serious liar, a serial liar or a fucking liar?

I'm sure that, if you give a shit, you'll find it for yourself.

The fact of it is that our politicians - both sides, and supported by the media - deliberately keep liberals and conservatives fighting among ourselves... it makes their lives so much easier. They are corrupt. The people you vote for don't give a crap about you, or the country, they care only about themselves.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd get that.

OP correctly identifies the problem that America is a house divided.

OP then uses the false paradigm of right/left politics to continue that division.

Fail.

No...It is, once again, a simple declaration of your mad projection capabilities and total lack of introspection.

But we're used to it by now. :lol:

No...It is, once again, a simple declaration of your mad projection capabilities and total lack of introspection.

Pity, because it could have been a reasonable discussion... if only Whine Crapper was intelligent enough to start one.

OP then uses the false paradigm of right/left politics to continue that division.

Fail.

What model should I have used? Gay/Straight; Man/Woman; Rich/Poor; University Grad/Eight Grade Grad; by race, religion or how about Under 30/30 and over?

The poor rejected left...always trying to reach out to the right and make friends, and consistently being rebuffed.:lol:

Fail.

What model should I have used? Gay/Straight; Man/Woman; Rich/Poor; University Grad/Eight Grade Grad; by race, religion or how about Under 30/30 and over?

Perhaps if you had used a general application of politicians vs the people? That would be an intelligent start. Why do our politicians deliberately lie about the 'other side' in order to inflame their base? To divide us. Seems logical. Why would they do that? Well, can you imagine how dangerous it would be for them if we realized that there is more that ties us than divides us... the problem in US politics is not the left, or the right, it is our politicians - a corrupt bunch of self serving bastards.

Why so defensive Odd-dude? You're both far right and far left - the idiot fringe where you exist is incongruent to all the usual categories.

In no way will our problems become solved by pointing fingers.
As I read the statements posted on this thread and the things that are said by partisan politicians, we are destroying ourselves acting like about to be divorced married people.

Last edited:

Fail.

Perhaps if you had used a general application of politicians vs the people? That would be an intelligent start. Why do our politicians deliberately lie about the 'other side' in order to inflame their base? To divide us. Seems logical. Why would they do that? Well, can you imagine how dangerous it would be for them if we realized that there is more that ties us than divides us... the problem in US politics is not the left, or the right, it is our politicians - a corrupt bunch of self serving bastards.

The answer to your question is simple and so less able to enlghten. Pols have been bought to parrot the agenda of those who own them.

Yet, some support the idiotic and anti democratic decision of CU v. FEC. Now this is a discussion worth having:

Do you support a Constitutional Amendment getting money out of the political process?

I love how progressives love to blame republicans...

The 6 Most Childish Things Ever Done in Congress | Cracked.com

Notice how democrats have been the aggressors in all those situations. Like beating people over the head in the middle of Congress, starting brawls, running away to delay a vote, pissing in pots during a filibuster...

Democrats have been lunatics since day one....

Last edited:

I love how you like to blame democrats.

I love how you don't criticize the OP for blaming the right. You shut up! *Stamps foot*.

I'm only a progressive when it comes to human rights.

You mean there isn't anything fucked up about democrats going batshit crazy (numerous times) when anti-slavery and Civil Rights laws were being proposed?

Then democrats turn around and attempt to label republicans racists??

Take a look in the mirror you racist fascist fucks...

Documented history trumps your propaganda bullshit - not to mention the fact the strong majority of progressives don't know their history shows how fucking ignorant they really are...

Democrats have been oppressors and agitators since their conception...

Now I'm not saying the right is "right" but I am saying progressives are ignorant tools, and they're only tools because they're flawed, misguided or ignorant collectivists.

Forum List

Back