A House Divided

No, you shut up. Go bitch about someone talking about your engagement or something.
Damn!

You sure do hang onto things. That's just weird. Seriously weird.

So did she send you a link or just tell you where to find this?

:eusa_boohoo:
Exactly. You imagine shit that just isn't there, Luissa, and that's because you hold onto grudges for years.

And, that clearly clouds any rational thought that might exist in your head. It's just stunning to watch you nurture such stuff for years.

Damn!

You sure do hang onto things. That's just weird. Seriously weird.

Exactly. You imagine shit that just isn't there, Luissa, and that's because you hold onto grudges for years.

And, that clearly clouds any rational thought that might exist in your head. It's just stunning to watch you nurture such stuff for years.

Kind of like you are right now?

Right. I have a grudge against CG, too.

:cuckoo:

Right. I have a grudge against CG, too.

:cuckoo:

You might, I really don't know, or in the words of CG. I don't care.

I am referring to the imagining things that are not there.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.

I find it true of most Extremes.

This seems to be the goal of the far right; a new nation conceived in hate and dedicated to bigotry and the selfish disregard for others.

This is not an effort to troll. It is a simple declaration of an ideology which is tearing our country apart.
Too bad there was a political opposition to the Vietnam War, then.

:rolleyes:

"An intelligent and conscientious opposition is a part of loyalty to country." .......Bainbridge Colby

"An intelligent and conscientious opposition is a part of loyalty to country." .......Bainbridge Colby

"Dissent is the highest form of patr....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RACIST!! OBAMA IS PRESIDENT

"Dissent is the highest form of patr....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RACIST!! OBAMA IS PRESIDENT

No one is trying to shut you up frank, least of all me. The stuff you post is an embarrassment to all conservatives - well, except the few who post dumber messages than you.

Also if democrats were so effective in their policies then why are all cities ruled by democrats shitholes???

Detroit, Chicago, NOLA, SF, NY, Miami, Gary (IND) etc........

Yeah progressives can bring their ass to the CHI and I can drop them off in the Robert Taylor Homes and they can see what their "progressive" ideas have done...... You want to see your fucking progress?

Speak to those you adore so fucking much - I'm sure they would understand your plight...

No they would just steal all your shit and throw you off the top of a 6 story housing project building.

Yeah you motherfuckers wont be progressive by the time you reach the 3rd floor naked. You will rethink your shit real quick....

Try Jax Florida, run by Republicans! Name a large city, you can find sections therein that are hellholes.

I confess my heresy.

This seems to be the goal of the far right;.

No moreso than the far left. What it amounts to is that this country is being divided, because all citizens are not treated and considered equally. Those of us pulling the cart are getting tired of pulling those who don't, and the system, as it currently stands, and is progressing toward, is unsustainable. It's the money that is going to sink us, not the ideologies.

No moreso than the far left. What it amounts to is that this country is being divided, because all citizens are not treated and considered equally. Those of us pulling the cart are getting tired of pulling those who don't, and the system, as it currently stands, and is progressing toward, is unsustainable. It's the money that is going to sink us, not the ideologies.

So the government ought to set a policy treating all citizens equally? And, it is your opinion that the right (let's say the Republicans) and the left (let's say the Democrats) are equally responsible for unfair treatment of the whole? Is that correct?

So the government ought to set a policy treating all citizens equally? And, it is your opinion that the right (let's say the Republicans) and the left (let's say the Democrats) are equally responsible for unfair treatment of the whole? Is that correct?

Culpable

yes

BOTH

Culpable

yes

BOTH

Ok, let's examine some evidence.

Q. Which party opposed gay/lesbian marriage, gay men serving in the military, the Equal Rights Amendment, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act; Minimum Wage COLA's, the Extension of UE benefits, the Dream Act, the ACA?

A. Republicans and the New Right (aka, the Tea Party)

Culpable

yes

BOTH

Ok, let's examine some evidence.

Q. Which party opposed gay/lesbian marriage, gay men serving in the military, the Equal Rights Amendment, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act; Minimum Wage COLA's, the Extension of UE benefits, the Dream Act, the ACA?

A. Republicans and the New Right (aka, the Tea Party)

ONLY Republicans and TEA, hunh?

Ok.

And here I thought you might allow your own party to accept some responsibility.

Should've known better.
If I ever doubted your HACK-ness, you just removed it all.

:eusa_hand:

As a believer in individual liberty and small government, as a conservative veteran and gun owner, this Administration considers me a possible domestic terrorist.

This is supposed to make me feel united with them? Am I supposed to be grateful?

Perhaps you could explain. Or you could just go ahead and admit you're full of shit.

History suggests you will do neither. You will instead predictably and boringly shovel out hatred and unmerited arrogance.

Guaranteed.

sure thing;

Obama: I shouldn't have used the word 'enemies'
By David Jackson, USA TODAY
Updated 2010-11-02 9:25 AM

backing off a previous comment in which he appeared to cast Republicans as "enemies."

"I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of 'enemies,'" Obama told radio host Michael Baisden.

Last week, in an interview with Univision radio, Obama urged Hispanic votes for Democrats, and said: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder."

Obama: I shouldn't have used the word 'enemies'

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the comment. I suppose backing off the comment and replacing enemies with opponents won't satisfy his enemies. Of course I feel his comment about enemies - even in the context in which it was uttered - is entirely factual.

You would feel that, you are a left wing extremist. Obama, on the other hand, is supposed to be the fucking President of the United States of America - not the Democrats, the whole fucking country. I don't want a President who's so scared of me that he thinks I'm his enemy. He's a fucking baby... and so are you. Grow a fucking back bone.
You're talking to a leftist male. They remove the backbone when they issue the DU logon.

Forum List

Back