A hot new fashion trend has men dressing in skirt's, dresses and 8 inch heels

A Hot New Fashion Trend Has Men Dressing In Skirts, Dresses And 8 Inch Heels

View attachment 136753
How would you feel if a man walked into a business meeting wearing a skirt and 8 inch heels? 20 years ago that would have been absolutely unthinkable, but if one American designer has his way that may soon become the norm. When I saw photos on Facebook of Thom Browne’s latest line for men, I have to admit that I was floored. If you have not seen what I am talking about yet, you can do so here and here. Personally, I believe that men should dress like men and women should dress like women, but much of society is moving in the exact opposite direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't use that BS how you wear a kilt, that is totally different and has a totally different status meaning than this BS of ABNORMAL morons. These aren't men they are women wanna be's.

I just noticed something odd about the OP picture. What's with the socks? A fairy recognition signal?

Not matching is the new thing I guess. , Just think they''re making things normal. Everything not normal is going to be normal.

View attachment 136753
How would you feel if a man walked into a business meeting wearing a skirt and 8 inch heels? 20 years ago that would have been absolutely unthinkable, but if one American designer has his way that may soon become the norm. When I saw photos on Facebook of Thom Browne’s latest line for men, I have to admit that I was floored. If you have not seen what I am talking about yet, you can do so here and here. Personally, I believe that men should dress like men and women should dress like women, but much of society is moving in the exact opposite direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't use that BS how you wear a kilt, that is totally different and has a totally different status meaning than this BS of ABNORMAL morons. These aren't men they are women wanna be's.

I give the so-called hot new fashion trend for men a..........

thumb_down_21.gif

upload_2017-7-2_19-22-26-png.136753

The expression on the first guy's face is WTF? That sums it up, I think.

View attachment 136753

Them ain't men. Them is sissies.

These be men.

image.jpg

Funny+Crazy+people+01.jpg

gay-muslim.jpg

Forum List

Back