A hot new fashion trend has men dressing in skirt's, dresses and 8 inch heels

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Hot New Fashion Trend Has Men Dressing In Skirts, Dresses And 8 Inch Heels

upload_2017-7-2_19-22-26.png

How would you feel if a man walked into a business meeting wearing a skirt and 8 inch heels? 20 years ago that would have been absolutely unthinkable, but if one American designer has his way that may soon become the norm. When I saw photos on Facebook of Thom Browne’s latest line for men, I have to admit that I was floored. If you have not seen what I am talking about yet, you can do so here and here. Personally, I believe that men should dress like men and women should dress like women, but much of society is moving in the exact opposite direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't use that BS how you wear a kilt, that is totally different and has a totally different status meaning than this BS of ABNORMAL morons. These aren't men they are women wanna be's.

I would love to be six inches taller. You know how annoying it is to need a foot stool to reach the top cabinets?

View attachment 136753
How would you feel if a man walked into a business meeting wearing a skirt and 8 inch heels? 20 years ago that would have been absolutely unthinkable, but if one American designer has his way that may soon become the norm. When I saw photos on Facebook of Thom Browne’s latest line for men, I have to admit that I was floored. If you have not seen what I am talking about yet, you can do so here and here. Personally, I believe that men should dress like men and women should dress like women, but much of society is moving in the exact opposite direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't use that BS how you wear a kilt, that is totally different and has a totally different status meaning than this BS of ABNORMAL morons. These aren't men they are women wanna be's.

What are those white rags hanging below their skirts?

• Banned

View attachment 136753

What are those white rags hanging below their skirts?

It's their menstrual catch rag lol men have periods now don't cha know.

View attachment 136753

Hey mind wars if this is the new fashion could you borrow me that cute skirt of yours and help me with my hair?

Way to gehy.

View attachment 136753

Hey mind wars if this is the new fashion could you borrow me that cute skirt of yours and help me with my hair?

Way to gehy.

LOL, that was to funny. I wear a size 9 shoe bahahah. Think the shoes will fit.

View attachment 136753

Way to gehy.

Are they cute pink pumps?

Your going to have to teach me how to walk on stilts..

What is wrong with guys nowadays?

Don't they get it ...to be a guy and hold a precious girl is the greatest thing ever.

I skipped out on most of the fashion trends of the last century. I didn't wear a ruffled, velour tux to my prom. I never wore a leisure suit. Never wore a ball cap that wasn't part of a uniform and never facing anyway but forward. I never tied a plaid shirt around my waist. I've been wearing the same basic suits since I started my business career and they're still fashionable.

images-mf-209917-16736.jpg

View attachment 136753

Way to gehy.

Don't they get it ...to be a guy and hold a precious girl is the greatest thing ever.

Pink, eewwwww gawd no lmao. I actually kind of hate that color pink.

I can think of a few reasons on what's wrong with them. They've been hit with the gay bomb or too much estrogen in their water.

View attachment 136753

Way to gehy.

I can think of a few reasons on what's wrong with them. They've been hit with the gay bomb or too much estrogen in their water.

So it's a no,..not even your cute demin skirt ...it's hot out and like my junk to be free in the wind..

:)

Heck you could wear my flannel shirt if you like

View attachment 136753

Way to gehy.

So it's a no,..not even your cute demin skirt ...it's hot out and like my junk to be free in the wind..

:)

Heck you could wear my flannel shirt if you like

Haa lmao you are probably 6'2 bahahah I could see you in a skirt hahaah.

View attachment 136753

I just noticed something odd about the OP picture. What's with the socks? A fairy recognition signal?

Forum List

Back