A gun control proposal

Funny how so many of you gun nuts on here are gun dealers. Pretty clear you want to sell guns, not save lives.
Pro Constitution people are labeled "gun nuts" typical name calling.
Let's prohibit speech against Constitutional rights.

No, selfish assholes are labeled "gun nuts".
You want to impose your views on others and you dare to call them "selfish assholes"? You are just the dumbest thing on here.

Conservatives on Abortion: BAN IT!
Conservatives on Gay Marriage: BAN IT!
Conservatives on Guns: Everyone knows bans don't work!

That about sum it up?

Funny how so many of you gun nuts on here are gun dealers. Pretty clear you want to sell guns, not save lives.

You want to impose your views on others and you dare to call them "selfish assholes"? You are just the dumbest thing on here.

That about sum it up?
That about sums up your capacity to differentiate very different issues.
Proving you have the intellect of a small radish.

You home 24/7/365, 'brain'?

About what percentage of criminals break into a house when there are people home, 'brain'?

About 230,000 guns are stolen each year. Yeah gun owners are making us safer.

'brain', I go to te range 3-4 times a week.

I do not carry all my guns with me when I go to the range.

Should I hire an armed guard to protect my guns when I go to the range?

Do you make use of your brain very often, 'brain'?

I think you should get a life. Seriously you have nothing better to do that go waste ammo 3-4 times a week?

Don't you have a I own guns sign in front of your house? I hear that makes criminals go away.
So you don't like his hobby? Fine. That is an opinion.
Anyone could say the same thing about stuff you like to do.
BTW, the typical criminal will steer clear of anyone who they believe will fight back. They will seek out the low hanging fruit. Always.
Criminals are inherently lazy people.
Hobby or a mental disorder?

Hobby

How about a real conversation about the gun issue .

Here's what I think .

Background Checks, no private sale or gun show loopholes . Gun registration so we can follow the gun and prevent straw purchases. Local gun licenses thru the police Those things would help keep guns away from criminals and kooks . That's the majority of the gun problem.

In return . The law abiding can buy all the guns they want . U can only shoot 2 at a time at best . U want a 20 round clip, go ahead and have a party . License to carry, ok with me .

What's the down side ?
sorry Tim, no cigar. We aren't compromising.
I will make one deal with obama. He gives up abortions, and I'll turn in my guns
At least people have lived thru some of the shootings. Abortion, not so much

Obama has nothing to do wh abortion !!!

This thread is about gun compromise .
No this thread is about an idiot who thinks he has something valid to say. There are hundreds of gun laws on the books. States with the strictest of these laws tend to have the highest number of gun murders proving them all ineffective while the state with the fewest gun laws has the least gun murders.
Compare New Jersey and Vermont for example.
Vermont has virtually no gun laws. The don't require registration, concealed carry permits and they are an open carry state. 42% of Vermonters own weapons. Their gun murder rate is 0.3/100,000 residents.
New Jersey:
Concealed Permit:
May Issue to Residents and Non-Residents
Issuance of the permit is almost completely discretionary, and New Jersey courts have upheld the policy of strictly limiting permits “to persons specifically employed in security work . . . and to others who can establish an urgent necessity for carrying guns for self-protection.”
As a may issue state, discretion is left in the hands of the applicant's local law enforcement agency chief.
New Jersey has a gun ownership rate of 12.3% and a gun murder rate of 2.8/ 100,000 residents
3 and a half times as many guns and 1/9 the number of gun related murders.

You are a liar . Gun nut states have far higher gun murder rates .

U compare Vermont wh New Jersey ?! Vermont is a rural state , it's biggest city has like 90,000 people .
Jersey has way more people and large cities.

Compare apples wh apples . How about arizona v New Jersey . The numbers don't work so well for u do they . You're intellectually dishonest .
It has nothing to do with laws. It is entirely culture. There arent many shootings in Peoria. There are tons in Chicago.

Here comes Rabbis racist views....tell us about your worldly views about "culture" Rabbi

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

If the Second Amendment goes away, so will all the others. The First Amendment will be the second to go, then the Fourth, Fifth. It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.

That about sum it up?

Gee tell us why in some cases ban it is different than others?

Here's what I think .

Background Checks, no private sale or gun show loopholes . Gun registration so we can follow the gun and prevent straw purchases. Local gun licenses thru the police Those things would help keep guns away from criminals and kooks . That's the majority of the gun problem.

In return . The law abiding can buy all the guns they want . U can only shoot 2 at a time at best . U want a 20 round clip, go ahead and have a party . License to carry, ok with me .

What's the down side ?

The down side is that you are punishing law abiding citizens, ignoring the problem, and you won't stop any mass shootings.

It's ALL downside.

sorry Tim, no cigar. We aren't compromising.
I will make one deal with obama. He gives up abortions, and I'll turn in my guns
At least people have lived thru some of the shootings. Abortion, not so much

No this thread is about an idiot who thinks he has something valid to say. There are hundreds of gun laws on the books. States with the strictest of these laws tend to have the highest number of gun murders proving them all ineffective while the state with the fewest gun laws has the least gun murders.
Vermont has virtually no gun laws. The don't require registration, concealed carry permits and they are an open carry state. 42% of Vermonters own weapons. Their gun murder rate is 0.3/100,000 residents.
New Jersey:
Concealed Permit:
Issuance of the permit is almost completely discretionary, and New Jersey courts have upheld the policy of strictly limiting permits “to persons specifically employed in security work . . . and to others who can establish an urgent necessity for carrying guns for self-protection.”
As a may issue state, discretion is left in the hands of the applicant's local law enforcement agency chief.
New Jersey has a gun ownership rate of 12.3% and a gun murder rate of 2.8/ 100,000 residents

U compare Vermont wh New Jersey ?! Vermont is a rural state , it's biggest city has like 90,000 people .

Compare apples wh apples . How about arizona v New Jersey . The numbers don't work so well for u do they . You're intellectually dishonest .
It has nothing to do with laws. It is entirely culture. There arent many shootings in Peoria. There are tons in Chicago.

Here comes Rabbis racist views....tell us about your worldly views about "culture" Rabbi
Racist? It is simply fact blacks shoot more people, and are more likely to get shot, than non blacks. Are facts racist now, moron?

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

If the Second Amendment goes away, so will all the others. The First Amendment will be the second to go, then the Fourth, Fifth. It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.
lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

Sure just like all those others countries that have few guns and aren't losing their rights. Amazing Denmark hasn't been taken over by a tyrant.

That about sum it up?

You honestly dont see the difference? Is this because you're mental?

Here's what I think .

What's the down side ?
I differ from most conservatives in that I believe that with our rights come responsibilities.
That said, I think a firearms purchase should fall into the same vein as buying a motor vehicle.
In order to purchase a vehicle and then operate it on the public roadways, we must present ID, have a background( credit) check, give out personal information.
I see no reason why a firearm purchase cannot include the same scrutiny.
Why would I need a credit check to buy a gun? I bought 2 yesterday they took my money and asked a few questions and I left carrying 3 weapons.

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

Sure just like all those others countries that have few guns and aren't losing their rights. Amazing Denmark hasn't been taken over by a tyrant.
Why do you think they havent?

That about sum it up?

Conservatives: Abortions must be banned, because every life matters
Conservatives: Gun can't be restricted in any way, even if people are being shot and killed daily

At least you're consistent.........consistently selfish.

That about sum it up?

Waiting for you to explain it.

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

Why do you think they havent?

Because they are modern societies and guns aren't needed.

That about sum it up?

Conservatives: Gun can't be restricted in any way, even if people are being shot and killed daily

The people doing the shooting and killing arent deterred from the laws on the books. Hasnt this point been made often enough that you get it yet? Or are you one of those stupid ones?

New Jersey:
Concealed Permit:

Racist? It is simply fact blacks shoot more people, and are more likely to get shot, than non blacks. Are facts racist now, moron?

62288458.jpg

That about sum it up?

Waiting for you to explain it.
Abortion is murder.
There were never any bans on gay marriage
Bans on guns have been proven ineffective.

New Jersey:
Concealed Permit:

62288458.jpg
And when confronted with fact you deflect to stupid.
Thanks for confirming you're a moron. Your defeat on this debate is noted and accepted.

That about sum it up?

The people doing the shooting and killing arent deterred from the laws on the books. Hasnt this point been made often enough that you get it yet? Or are you one of those stupid ones?

So why are the laws in every other 1st world country working?

Let me guess, America is the only country with criminals?

Forum List

Back