A grand jury is presented with evidence from the U.S. attorney, the prosecutor in federal criminal cases. The grand jury determines whether there is “

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Read about Grand Jury for you republicans out there.

Grand Jury​

A grand jury is presented with evidence from the U.S. attorney, the prosecutor in federal criminal cases. The grand jury determines whether there is “probable cause” to believe the individual has committed a crime and should be put on trial. If the grand jury determines there is enough evidence, an indictment will be issued against the defendant.

• Consists of 16-23 people.
  • Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public.
  • Defendants and their attorneys do not have the right to appear before the grand jury.

Nither Biden not the Attorney General had any say over Jack Smith over it. Jack Smith deserves glory. All we heard was all of his lies and his mob like stance. A snake has a big mouth it's all his words over his indictment.

Fulks-Run-Grocery_54_990x660.jpg

Keep right on spamming and you'll bring home the point on America's political clusterfk even quicker!

Squeal here ....................................................
You don’t know what “spamming” means, evidently.

I may hold a tutorial for you and your fellow ignorant libturds.

You’re welcome.

You don’t know what “spamming” means, evidently.

I may hold a tutorial for you and your fellow ignorant libturds.

You’re welcome.
Not so. I'm just pointing out the facts you know.

What does Tibet have to do with anything? :itsok: :dunno:

And it “seems” that way only to assclown libturds who are indifferent to anything which doesn’t support the libturd narrative.
Seems to me tramp planned this out this way.

Forum List

Back