A good reason why history is important

The lesson of history is that people who fear others are most often murderous morons who used hatred and fear for personal gain and to justify the slaughter of the dreaded 'other', which was completely unnecessary and unjustified.

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

-------------------

I thought the thread title said "A good reason Hillary is important"
If that was the thread title,I wouldn't have had much of an OP :)
What in hell is that Avitar?
Societies being overwhelmed by invaders is good for the gene pool.
That's a special kind of ignorance that could only come from a liberal.

If it's is so "good" for the gene pool, why doesn't your very stupid ass go invade China and start procreating? Oh wait...that's right....because you're a disingenuous hypocrite that can't walk the walk. You also realize that you will end up in prison if you attempt to invade another country.
Easy there, fella/gal. Who said I wanted to invade anywhere? I'm quite gentle, really.

The lesson of history is that people who fear others are most often murderous morons who used hatred and fear for personal gain and to justify the slaughter of the dreaded 'other', which was completely unnecessary and unjustified.

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

-------------------
If Caesar were alive, chained to an oar? I think it loses something in the translation.

A fear of others thread. Oh joy.
A refusal to learn from history post. Oh joy...
How would you know? In your infinite liberal ignorance, you refuse to examine history. Which is why you can't even remotely back up your absurd and asinine claim right here.

For example - Canada does not allow an invasion into their country. And if you or I attempt to break into Canada, we would be arrested on the spot. Now tell us all how Canada is an "often murderous morons who use hatred and fear for personal gain to justify the slaughter of the dreaded other".

:lmao: Idiot. Every nation in the world protects its border for obvious reasons (well, obvious for anyone who isn't an idiot libtard).

If it's is so "good" for the gene pool, why doesn't your very stupid ass go invade China and start procreating? Oh wait...that's right....because you're a disingenuous hypocrite that can't walk the walk. You also realize that you will end up in prison if you attempt to invade another country.
Easy there, fella/gal. Who said I wanted to invade anywhere? I'm quite gentle, really.
You did. You just said how great invasions were for the gene pool. So I asked why you don't do that. You can't answer. Typical libtard.

Like What happened in the OP? :spinner:
your op
is based on a false assumption as been already proved.

Old lady really is old. She can't even remember what she said 4 minutes ago.... :lmao:

How would you know? In your infinite liberal ignorance, you refuse to examine history. Which is why you can't even remotely back up your absurd and asinine claim right here.

For example - Canada does not allow an invasion into their country. And if you or I attempt to break into Canada, we would be arrested on the spot. Now tell us all how Canada is an "often murderous morons who use hatred and fear for personal gain to justify the slaughter of the dreaded other".

:lmao: Idiot. Every nation in the world protects its border for obvious reasons (well, obvious for anyone who isn't an idiot libtard).

your op
you are a fuckin moron.

Your version of history is fear the Negro, fear the Jew, fear the Irish, fear, fear, fear. We've seen it time and again and it's always mostly just the childish fear of others. Fear is not history.

Your version of history is fear the Negro, fear the Jew, fear the Irish, fear, fear, fear. We've seen it time and again and it's always mostly just the childish fear of others. Fear is not history.
people shouldn't fear history, they should learn from it.

Few, especially like you, do.

Old lady really is old. She can't even remember what she said 4 minutes ago.... :lmao:
You're high, aren't you? I can tell.

It seems more and more posters are using the "I think history" for their history posts. If one thinks history their history is true despite what America's historians have written: they are able to use history to back up every post they make. Another blessing of the "I think history" is no tedious hours need be spent reading history books, it is always correct, and it comes with a bonus: the right to change political labels to fit one's history.

retarded-boy.gif

retarded-boy.gif
Four million Muslims here, and you fear them all. Or is it the Mexicans living in what used to be Mexico? Probably both.

retarded-boy.gif
Four million Muslims here, and you fear them all. Or is it the Mexicans living in what used to be Mexico? Probably both.
LOL
Like I said, a joke.

your op
you are a fuckin moron.
that's all you from your first post.

Forum List

Back