A Glimpse Into The Future....

lying liberal fool said a few corporations would run things when China alone just added 40 million corporations!!

Is 40 million a few, liberal?
Yawn. China is a corporatist hell hole, it stopped being 'communist' economically in the 1970s. Those corporations you describe were created by party officials and their families, after they were privatized into the hands of those officials and families. China is like Russia, in the respect that a wealthy elite run the show, and the government and the corporations are one and the same.

lying liberal fool said a few corporations would run things when China alone just added 40 million corporations!!

dear, if your retract your lie we can resume your education!! Show a little character!!
Repeating the same crap, won't phase me. Especially since you have pulled a Godwin once in this thread, making you hell of a lot less credible.

Calling people liars when they believe they are telling the truth, or fools when they aren't in the dark, doesn't make sense.

Here are some words you could call me instead: misguided, naive, confused, brainwashed, and so on. Not that I am any of those things, but they make more sense than the insults so far.

lying liberal fool said a few corporations would run things when China alone just added 40 million corporations!! Does 40 million and growing in just China alone mean we're heading for a few? You ought to think about which marxist parrots are working on you so you'll say such obviously stupid things! Sad isn't it?

Ok....big government program China is a great example of ideals.

So anyways. What is the trend in the Pharma world? Forrest still exist? Activas buy them? They getting bought up?
?????

Yawn. China is a corporatist hell hole, it stopped being 'communist' economically in the 1970s. Those corporations you describe were created by party officials and their families, after they were privatized into the hands of those officials and families. China is like Russia, in the respect that a wealthy elite run the show, and the government and the corporations are one and the same.

dear, if your retract your lie we can resume your education!! Show a little character!!
Repeating the same crap, won't phase me. Especially since you have pulled a Godwin once in this thread, making you hell of a lot less credible.

Calling people liars when they believe they are telling the truth, or fools when they aren't in the dark, doesn't make sense.

Here are some words you could call me instead: misguided, naive, confused, brainwashed, and so on. Not that I am any of those things, but they make more sense than the insults so far.

lying liberal fool said a few corporations would run things when China alone just added 40 million corporations!! Does 40 million and growing in just China alone mean we're heading for a few? You ought to think about which marxist parrots are working on you so you'll say such obviously stupid things! Sad isn't it?

So anyways. What is the trend in the Pharma world? Forrest still exist? Activas buy them? They getting bought up?
?????

Ok...I will try to explain in the more well known media world and with a snazzy picture. Thanks to the internet this trend is sorta getting broken.

Attachments

• tmp_20661-corporations_own_the_world1902053317.jpg
    tmp_20661-corporations_own_the_world1902053317.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 84

?????

Ok...I will try to explain in the more well known media world and with a snazzy picture. Thanks to the internet this trend is sorta getting broken.
It is the natural progression of a globalized economy. Corporations compete with each other to take more slices of the pie - some succeed like Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and Apple.

It is the natural progression of a globalized economy. Corporations compete with each other to take more slices of the pie - some succeed like Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and Apple.

too stupid given that those companies all invented new pieces of a new pie! See why we are 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance

?????

Ed?

Ed?[/QUOTE]lying liberal fool said a few corporations would run things when China alone just added 40 million corporations!!

You are confusing me with someone else you were having a conversation with.[/QUOTE]

Hey, a liberal is a liberal, right? They are all equally stupid, right? Its easy enough to prove too. Please say just one intelligent thing in support of liberalism. See how easy that is?

too stupid given that those companies all invented new pieces of a new pie! See why we are 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance
Eventually discussions can reach a point when I am apathetic and no longer give a shit, already passed that point. I don't hold bias, towards 'liberals' or 'conservatives', don't like myself or the rest of humanity either - pretty consistent on that front. If mankind nukes itself to dust and ash, that is preferable to it invading other planets and ruining other planets as it has this one.

don't like myself or the rest of humanity either - pretty consistent on that front. .

why not see a shrink? You could still have a long happy lilfe!

or find a forum somewhere in the vastness of cyberspace where folks with psychological issues seek help?
Is trolling on the internet all you do in life? Have plenty of friends on varying levels of intimacy, gay or straight. Don't need drugs, alcohol or 'shrinks' to pass the day.

You are confusing me with someone else you were having a conversation with.

Hey, a liberal is a liberal, right? They are all equally stupid, right? Its easy enough to prove too. Please say just one intelligent thing in support of liberalism. See how easy that is?[/QUOTE]

Come on Ed, no one insulted you. At worst we disagreed. Why the hostility?

Hey, a liberal is a liberal, right? They are all equally stupid, right? Its easy enough to prove too. Please say just one intelligent thing in support of liberalism. See how easy that is?

Come on Ed, no one insulted you. At worst we disagreed. Why the hostility?[/QUOTE]

perhaps because liberals have always been the focus of evil on earth?

don't like myself or the rest of humanity either - pretty consistent on that front. .

or find a forum somewhere in the vastness of cyberspace where folks with psychological issues seek help?
Is trolling on the internet all you do in life? Have plenty of friends on varying levels of intimacy, gay or straight. Don't need drugs, alcohol or 'shrinks' to pass the day.

dear, you said you don't like yourself or humanity. Why not see a shrink or get help some other way?

dear, you said you don't like yourself or humanity. Why not see a shrink or get help some other way?
I don't like a society that at its core is filled with violence, irrationality and prejudice. Nor do I like the fact that like rest of the human race I am imperfect and bound by the same faults. A concept of reality does not require treatment, when it is self evident to anyone with an objective eye that the world we live in is imperfect.

Nor do I like the fact that like rest of the human race I am imperfect and bound by the same faults.

you mean you're a screwy near illiterate liberal nut job? I thought so. You don't like yourself because you're imperfect? You could just as easily like yourself because you're imperfect.
Should we all be stupid, dislike ourselves, and be miserable because we're imperfect?
You'd be happy if you were perfect? What on earth could that possibley mean?

Nor do I like the fact that like rest of the human race I am imperfect and bound by the same faults.

you mean you're a screwy near illiterate liberal nut job? I thought so. You don't like yourself because you're imperfect? You could just as easily like yourself because you're imperfect.
Should we all be stupid, dislike ourselves, and be miserable because we're imperfect?
You'd be happy if you were perfect? What on earth could that possibley mean?
Writes the guy that can't spell the word 'possibly' correctly, nor use correct grammar, when calling me silly names that have no bearing on reality.

Run for Congress or the Senate, you belong there.

PS: You really need to learn what words actually mean, someone that is illiterate can't read or write.

perhaps because liberals have always been the focus of evil on earth?
Ed, I don't hate you man. I enjoy shooting the breeze about important things and will argue a baseball is square to make conversation if necessary.
I'll catch up with ya later.

Because he has run out of cue cards, as they were lost in the mail this month, and the Koch Brothers haven't got around to sending the next batch yet.

All he has now is misdirected anger, as he thinks that everyone that disagrees with him in this thread is a member of the Democratic party.

I am interested to see how far this goes, as I have never voted for the politicians he maligns me as being part and parcel of.:popcorn:

Forum List

Back