A girl will be 24 x more likely get raped when with a western male than when with an Asian guy

Source for facts : Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Asian guys appreciate girls the most and Asia is the safest place for girls in the world

Very awful, why are western males love to rape, is it part of western culture to look down on girls?

your stat. IS UTTERLY MEANINGLESS. Rape stats out of ASIAN countries---
themselves-----are utterly meaningless. In lots of "ASIAN" places---a raped girl
is better off keeping quiet-------and if she happens to get preggo------she had better
OFF herself before her brother (who might be the rapist) does it for her. Face
facts.

• Banned
Source for facts : Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Asian guys appreciate girls the most and Asia is the safest place for girls in the world

Very awful, why are western males love to rape, is it part of western culture to look down on girls?

your stat. IS UTTERLY MEANINGLESS. Rape stats out of ASIAN countries---
themselves-----are utterly meaningless. In lots of "ASIAN" places---a raped girl
is better off keeping quiet-------and if she happens to get preggo------she had better
OFF herself before her brother (who might be the rapist) does it for her. Face
facts.

What you said is nonsense, see the 2nd note which said that not only rape crimes that are very low in Asia but also other crimes, so it is not about not reporting stuff nonsense.

Asian cultures are much more polite. Probably more than anyone else.

I agree.

I agree....... Travel to Asia quite a bit......
White male are more aggressive than Asian male. White women are far more aggressive than Asian women...... That's a given fact. Not sure of Asian men has small dick cause I have not seen one.
I dated lots of white married women but darn only 5 of Asian married women.....

I thought the last word of th OP title was Gay

Which this thread is

The rape data published by fbi also including rape by western males over other western males, just for info in case you don't know that most gays exist today because in the past they got injected forcefully by other males. That is why there are way much more gays in the west than in Asia, the rape report by fbi is true.

Which this thread is

The rape data published by fbi also including rape by western males over other western males, just for info in case you don't know that most gays exist today because in the past they got injected forcefully by other males. That is why there are way much more gays in the west than in Asia, the rape report by fbi is true.

I think I missed fbj report. Where is it?

Which this thread is

I think I missed fbj report. Where is it?

They don't specifically list it in details, just an info that the rape crimes report they complied also includes rapes of male over other males.

Forum List

Back