A girl are 24 x more likely to be raped when with a western male than when with an Asian guy

So how likely are they to be raped by a Mooslim? Rape is just a way of life for them. Are you concerned about that? What about child marriage and buggering goats?
Republicans will start voting for them since you all love rape these days.
LOL, they are the darlings of the left. You don't hear the left say a damn peep about it.
Lol you rape supporters say the darndest things
Go fuck yourself, lying liberal. Go start a thread condemning the rape culture of Islam, hypocrite.

So how likely are they to be raped by a Mooslim? Rape is just a way of life for them. Are you concerned about that? What about child marriage and buggering goats?
LOL, they are the darlings of the left. You don't hear the left say a damn peep about it.
Go fuck yourself, lying liberal. Go start a thread condemning the rape culture of Islam, hypocrite.
None of the Muslims I know ever raped anybody. If they do, I'll introduce you so you can nominate him or her for office.

None of the Muslims I know ever raped anybody. If they do, I'll introduce you so you can nominate him or her for office.
Excuses, excuses. Hypocrite be thy name.

Excuses, excuses. Hypocrite be thy name.
Retard be thy name

Forum List

Back