Solid evidence that western males are inferior males

This O/P is already on my ignore list so there is nothing more for me to do about his nonsense.

Asians dudes rape chicks all the time. They just don't report it because they don't feel their little chinky dicks. Its almost like a April Fools Day joke.

No wonder when a girl is with a western male then she will be 24 x more likely to be raped rather than when she is with an Asian guy Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: The "cosplay is not consent" movement in the west shows how western males disgusting morality are ruining the image of Cosplay

Disgusting.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Not even sure what the topic is.

Just some Otaku idiot or a weeaboo with an Otaku fetish. nothing more.

No wonder when a girl is with a western male then she will be 24 x more likely to be raped rather than when she is with an Asian guy Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: The "cosplay is not consent" movement in the west shows how western males disgusting morality are ruining the image of Cosplay

Disgusting.
An Asian girl with a western guy is 24 x more likely to finally experience a decent-sized cock. It's limbs vs. twigs and the gals love it..
Bookoo Dinky Dau

In Vietnam, a Marine asked a village girl why she wouldn't have sex with him. She said, "Vietnamee dick--same-same cigarette. Marine dick---same-same Coke bottle."

This fact seems to cause many western males in here to be extremely butthurt.

An 'Anti-Western Cosplay' thread from Kajune?! :lol:

yep, in other news water is still wet, gravity is making things fall down, and SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED must still NOT BE NAMED.

And this pimply virgin OP is still a little white boy trying too hard.

Like this?

1237345737377.jpg

Bukkakke - the essence of an emotionally disturbed people

Asians dudes rape chicks all the time. They just don't report it because they don't feel their little chinky dicks. Its almost like a April Fools Day joke.

Kajune is anti American idiot. Asian dude molest and rape all the time it's just the reporting or the tradition is very different compared to us here.
You will rape or kill a person and if you have money you can get away with murder.

Forum List

Back