A Frenchman who doesn't practice any religion is just a Frenchman

[
It seems the biggest issue is that she's confused about what "Jew" means. She seems to think it's a totally faith based religion like Christianity or Islam rather than a very tribal religion closely tied to an ethnicity and culture.

Penelope is not "confused"----very simply, she knows NOTHING and parrots a mish mash of propaganda she picks
up from islamo Nazi sites. I actually recognize it. Sometimes I trace it------she uses the lowest of the low

you have been reading islamo Nazi propaganda-----nothing
"mutual" about those enslavement contracts. Feel free to ask questions-----my very own husband was born into that
"mutual contract" From what are dhimmmis "protected"?
I grew up in the USA-----and was a child just before the civil rights era of the 1960s In my town fascists argued that
blacks were "protected" on the southern plantations----only
the most LUCKY Africans had that golden opportunity
I've read a fair bit of Islamic and Western scholarly literature on it. Sometimes, like with many of the conquered Eastern Roman subjects, it's a better deal than what they were getting. Sometimes it's outright subjugation. There are quite a few monasteries in the Islamic world that literally only remain standing because the monks willingly signed a contract to become protected second class citizens rather than resist and be slaughtered.

back to rome------ Nope ---jews were not actually deported other than those who were sold into slavery with the
sack of Jerusalem. ------they were oppressed almost
out of existence by the "holy roman empire" circa the fourth
century AD and drifted away to nearby lands and later on to
more distant lands. There was no over-all explusion in 70 AD-----
You'll notice that I didn't say all. I said most of the population left. The Roman Empire and the Holy Roman Empire were two totally different entities btw. The former was the eventual successor to the Roman Republic, which itself was successor to the kingdom. The Holy Roman Empire was a German state created by the pope through the Imperial authority invested in him by a blatantly forged docum... I mean Emperor Constantine.

I have encountered lots of converts to Judaism who are more
ETHNICALLY jewish than am I. They manage to get
"INCULCATED" to a remarkable degree
Your culture can change. Your DNA cannot. I can totally adopt Jewish customs, culture, and the worldview inherent in them. I cannot become a member of that tribe genetically. There's a reason that converts are still classed as strangers.

the language issue in Pakistan REMAINS disputed -----when east and west were ---??ONE------Bengali was a big issue
There are several regional languages. There are also two national languages. Strangely enough, the language spoken by a plurality is Punjabi.

(rosie) who is "we"-------try not to ponder the cult that
calls itself "true torah jews"-------it is a topic you can never
grasp......but you can go right ahead and parrot the crap
you read. BTW-----I know lots of those people-----I have
lived amongst them. ------at times. ----ENTERTAIN ME--
with the jibberish you have gleaned from islamo Nazi
rags
Wut?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back