Guy Fakes Being Black to get Into Medical School

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This is embarrassing for his sister who is a famous actor I am sure. However it gives you a look at the mindset of some people that are influenced by claims of reverse discrimination.

Mindy Kaling s brother I faked being black - CNN.com

150408121847-almost-black-split-exlarge-169.jpg

Hard to decide who should be more embarrassed. Him because he couldn't make the cut on his own or blacks for having such low standards to meet.

Hard to decide who should be more embarrassed. Him because he couldn't make the cut on his own or blacks for having such low standards to meet.
Not really. He definitely should be more embarrassed. He never proved that the one school that accepted him did it because they thought he was Black.

Not really. He definitely should be more embarrassed. He never proved that the one school that accepted him did it because they thought he was Black.
They denied him when he wasn't. Same grades, same everything else. If I were a black doctor I would be pissed. It demeans their accomplishments...or not I suppose if they never would have got in without lower standards. All it proves is MLK was right character over skin color is the best way to judge a person.

They denied him when he wasn't. Same grades, same everything else. If I were a black doctor I would be pissed. It demeans their accomplishments...or not I suppose if they never would have got in without lower standards. All it proves is MLK was right character over skin color is the best way to judge a person.
Where does it say they denied him because he wasnt Black? Thats just retarded. He had bad grades and only one school gave him a chance and that wasnt due to being Black. You arent a doctor Black or otherwise so stop dreaming. FYI. MLK was all for Affirmative Action.

Where does it say they denied him because he wasnt Black? Thats just retarded. He had bad grades and only one school gave him a chance and that wasnt due to being Black. You arent a doctor Black or otherwise so stop dreaming. FYI. MLK was all for Affirmative Action.
He said in the article you posted he had several medical school offers. That's pretty sad.

He said in the article you posted he had several medical school offers. That's pretty sad.
Doesnt matter what he said. The school said different. What makes him think it was because he was Black? He never applied to any as Asian so how did he get the idea it was because he was Black? If I were you I would be just as embarrassed as he is for lacking the intelligence to figure that out.

"But there's little evidence to suggest his posturing as a "black" applicant helped him get into these schools. First, there is no point of comparison: Chokal-Ingam never applied to medical schools as an Indian-American."

This is embarrassing for his sister who is a famous actor I am sure. However it gives you a look at the mindset of some people that are influenced by claims of reverse discrimination.

Mindy Kaling s brother I faked being black - CNN.com

150408121847-almost-black-split-exlarge-169.jpg
hey dumbass

it's black people that should be embarrassed that they have so few standards to attain

I'll need to research any black doctor that lands into my system

The original case of Bakke proved it all. The white guy had to wait but still became an outstanding doctor. The AA admission who took his place finally had his license revoked after a string of malpractice suits.

Forum List

Back