A fist fight in a clinic

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
What should happen if they attempted a "take down" on a mental patient, and he succeeds in punching he first one through the door, knocking him clean out... or a "TKO" in boxing terms..
Allowing him to then focus his attention on the 2nd one through the door... he goes down...

The only male left isn't capable of taking him on, on his own... so he attempts to rush the women nurses out of there....
But the patient gets one of the nurses and kills her.

what should happen to the patient, if that were to happen ?

What should happen if they attempted a "take down" on a mental patient, and he succeeds in punching he first one through through the door, knocking him clean out... or a "TKO" in boxing terms..
Allowing him to then focus his attention on the 2nd one through the door... he goes down...

The only male left isn't capable of taking him on, on his own... so he attempts to rush the women nurses out of there....

That's the reason you should ALWAYS have security at a medical facility. My sister-in-law is an RN, and you would be surprised at what I hear.

What should happen if they attempted a "take down" on a mental patient, and he succeeds in punching he first one through through the door, knocking him clean out... or a "TKO" in boxing terms..

That's the reason you should ALWAYS have security at a medical facility. My sister-in-law is an RN, and you would be surprised at what I hear.
Nothing I suppose you'd care to share. :dunno:

What should happen if they attempted a "take down" on a mental patient, and he succeeds in punching he first one through the door, knocking him clean out... or a "TKO" in boxing terms..

I dunno, what should happen if some clown joins USMB and all his threads are about really stupid stories of imaginary fist fights?

I dunno, what should happen if some clown joins USMB and all his threads are about really stupid stories of imaginary fist fights?
This is Politics, not the FZ.

Tread lightly, grasshopper... :slap:

This is Politics, not the FZ.

Tread lightly, grasshopper... :slap:

We should get that fixed. I wuz gonna say, whatzis got to do with "Politics". Should be in Pulpable Fiction.

depends

not every mental patient is incapable of understanding what they are doing.

If he's got no grasp of reality, then he lives in an 'Iloveme' jacket until he does.

If he grasps reality, then he goes on trial for murder.

Forum List

Back