A final slap in the face to the disgraced “Mad Dog” Mattis

• Banned
I read Mattis’s Resignation; he’s a great general but a globalist ass kisser.

Last edited:
Trump will replace him in a week, rather than finishing out in February. I hope the “Mad Dog” learned his lesson. Off to exile for that fool.

Trump to Replace Mattis with his Deputy on January 1
I don't remember the outrage when Obama fired him. You're such a hypocrite.
Outrage? I consider him a disgraced fool. Just laughing at his stupidity.
Lol, no your trying to make Trump look bad no matter what. Must suck having that much hate in you. You may want to tone it down. You have till 2024, before he is gone.

Trump will replace him in a week, rather than finishing out in February. I hope the “Mad Dog” learned his lesson. Off to exile for that fool.

Lol, no your trying to make Trump look bad no matter what. Must suck having that much hate in you. You may want to tone it down. You have till 2024, before he is gone.
I don’t think I’ll have 3 months before he’s gone :lmao:

black-flag-home-perimeter-insect-control-hg-11076-1-64_1000.jpg

"Mad Dog" has always been a loose cannon....he messed with Obama and got canned, now he's done the same with Trump. There are several "checkered" moments in his military career which show he's probably nuts....never married, no kids, obsessed with war except he's never been in combat himself.

I don’t think I’ll have 3 months before he’s gone :lmao:
Your constant crying over Trump is actually helping Trump. Just remember Obama and liberal crying got us Trump in the first place. So keep it up.

Mattis becomes another in the long list of idiots fired by Trump over twitter :lmao:

Obama didn't even give him the courtesy of using Twitter...he fired Mattis by sending an email to his aide which was handed to Mattis....this is what happens when you don't know shit from shinola, boy.

Mattis becomes another in the long list of idiots fired by Trump over twitter :lmao:

Obama didn't even give him the courtesy of using Twitter...he fired Mattis by sending an email to his aide which was handed to Mattis....this is what happens when you don't know shit from shinola, boy.
I remember when you rubes worshipped Mattis after Trump picked him. Now you’re reduced to “b-b-b-b-b-but OBAMA!” :lmao:

I remember when you rubes worshipped Mattis after Trump picked him. Now you’re reduced to “b-b-b-b-b-but OBAMA!” :lmao:

Who's the "rube", hayseed? Officers aren't to be "worshipped"...they're either respected or they ain't. Mattis avoided Vietnam by enlisting in the Marine RESERVES and never served as a front-line officer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back