Trump said, I love the poorly educated...

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
Trump said he will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. If you voted for him based on that statement and didn't try to find out how or why Mexico would pay for it, then you are part of the poorly educated that he's talking about. He's taking advantage of you because you don't fact check what he says.

Trump said he will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. If you voted for him based on that statement and didn't try to find out how or why Mexico would pay for it, then you are part of the poorly educated that he's talking about. He's taking advantage of you because you don't fact check what he says.
He was appealing to poorly-educated demographics, but they still voted overwhelmingly for the Beast.

I didn't vote for him to build a wall. I voted for him to pick good Supreme Court justices.
I have not been disappointed.
carry on
You have a very strange definition of good since we now have a rapist who also lies and admits to being partisan.

I didn't vote for him to build a wall. I voted for him to pick good Supreme Court justices.
carry on
You have a very strange definition of good since we now have a rapist who also lies and admits to being partisan.
You will believe anything that CNN puts out there with a straight face. The funny part of it is that
you're not embarrassed.
You people still have nothing on him....zilch. Everybody has an opinion including Bret. Doesn't mean that it will
reflect on his decisions, as a matter of fact, he sided already with the liberal justices in a decision.

So go pound sand

carry on
You will believe anything that CNN puts out there with a straight face. The funny part of it is that
you're not embarrassed.
You people still have nothing on him....zilch. Everybody has an opinion including Bret. Doesn't mean that it will
reflect on his decisions, as a matter of fact, he sided already with the liberal justices in a decision.

So go pound sand
He's keeping a low profile for now. His true colors will show soon.

Mexico is already paying for the wall, Trump tore up NAFTA and forced Mexico to pay us more. Tissue? Watch this leftist ^^^ have a meltdown now :auiqs.jpg:

that only means we are paying for the wall not mexico
Trump is going to put a 1% tax on every dollar the illegals send back to Mexico.
That will pay for the Wall and even pay for a nice coat of gold colored paint on it.

Mexico is already paying for the wall, Trump tore up NAFTA and forced Mexico to pay us more. Tissue? Watch this leftist ^^^ have a meltdown now :auiqs.jpg:

that only means we are paying for the wall not mexico
Trump is going to put a 1% tax on every dollar the illegals send back to Mexico.
That will pay for the Wall and even pay for a nice coat of gold colored paint on it.
I have not heard that...got a link??

carry on
How do you feel about your drunk rapist voting to fund Planned Parenthood?

That was complete [emoji90] also. Maybe they should fund sterilization instead of abortions. Unfortunately you can’t count on morons being able to use a pill. It’s keeps falling out, and condoms ruin the mood apparently. Maybe they can put big instructional posters at the weed dispensaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carry on
How do you feel about your drunk rapist voting to fund Planned Parenthood?
I pick and choose my battles...Planned Parenthood isn't one of them.
Sorry to disappoint you, Skippy

carry on
you're not embarrassed.

So go pound sand
He's keeping a low profile for now. His true colors will show soon.
What????
A conservative justice is siding with liberal justices is keeping a "low profile"? Really?

Forum List

Back