A fair question based on the facts about the left and Ukraine

Told ya. The left LOVES the fact that the Ukrainian government and military are both infested with neo-Nazis.

Quit being a Russian puppet and nobody will call you one.
I hope you can comprehend that.

Yes, you’re a Russian asset. You activity want to defund the defense of Ukraine. You want to give away parts of the country to pootin.

You probably (like the former 1-term fuckup) believe Russian intelligence over our intelligence agencies.

If I & others like me are considered a Russian puppet/asset/sympathizer for not wanting my tax dollars blown in that country what does that make YOU?
1. Considering the fact that Ukraine has Nazis fighting on their behalf and even considered part of Ukrainian armed forces by extention. Then they just honored an actual Nazi from WW2.
2. Then there's the fact that Zalinski won't allow elections during the war and even jails his opposition.
3. Some religions are now BANNED.

So I'll ask again, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPORTING by willingly giving your taxes & support to this iron fisted regime in Ukraine?

So you call me a Russian puppet for wanting NOTHING to do with this disaster but look what YOU ARE SUPPORTING. You can not seriously call Trump or his supporters tyrannical when you are currently supporting that very type of regime.
You didn’t make an objection to funding the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan. You voted for a guy who called Russia our #1 adversary. But now all of the sudden have a problem stopping an invasion? And the invasion was committed by the same guy who Trump believed over his own intel services? Smells like a puppet.
Lastly the worst part of all this is that we could have PERMANENTLY solved our border disaster with that money.
Now you’re just being stupid.

If an OP mouths off in a political forum about mental illness, it will be critiqued.

'Amongst the most significant recent conspiracies, the cover-up by the Roman Catholic hierarchy and elite of its sexually predatory clergy was finally exposed -- after we'd wasted vast resources and ruined hundreds of lives exposing and prosecuting a satanic sexual abuse conspiracy that didn't exist.
Why did the grown-ups and designated drivers on the left manage to remain more or less in charge of their followers, while the reality-based right lost control to its fantasy-prone true believers?

One reason, I believe, is religion. The GOP is now quite explicitly Christian, the first time the United States has had such a major party. It is (the [italics]) American coalition of white Christians, papering over doctrinal and class differences -- and now led, weirdly, by one of the least religious presidents in modern times.

If more and more of a political party's members hold more and more extravagantly supernatural beliefs, doesn't it make sense that the party will be more and more open to make-believe in its politics and policy? The Southern Baptist minister and professor Roger Olson bemoans the fundamental takeover of evangelism.

"An analogy," he wrote recently, "is what has happened to the Republican Party," where moderates were marginalized. But that isn't just an (analogous [it.]) dynamic: the transformations of Christianity and of the political right happened simultaneously and amplified each other.

I doubt the GOP elite deliberately engineered the synergies between the economic and religious sides of their contemporary coalition. But there it is nonetheless....In any case, only the American right has had a large and organized faction (based on [it.]) paranoid conspiracism for the last six decades.'
(Andersen, Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire, pp.360, 362-3)

If I & others like me are considered a Russian puppet/asset/sympathizer for not wanting my tax dollars blown in that country what does that make YOU?
1. Considering the fact that Ukraine has Nazis fighting on their behalf and even considered part of Ukrainian armed forces by extention. Then they just honored an actual Nazi from WW2.
2. Then there's the fact that Zalinski won't allow elections during the war and even jails his opposition.

So I'll ask again, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPORTING by willingly giving your taxes & support to this iron fisted regime in Ukraine?

So you call me a Russian puppet for wanting NOTHING to do with this disaster but look what YOU ARE SUPPORTING. You can not seriously call Trump or his supporters tyrannical when you are currently supporting that very type of regime.

Lastly the worst part of all this is that we could have PERMANENTLY solved our border disaster with that money.
What am I?

I'm a person who understands that Putin's intent is to recreate the Soviet empire. Who understands that Ukraine is the first step in that effort.
Ukraine is a democracy, like the US and defending democracies is a good thing.

You, on the other hand are nothing more than a Putin sock puppet just like your imperious cheeto colored Fascist demigod.

What am I?

I'm a person who understands that Putin's intent is to recreate the Soviet empire. Who understands that Ukraine is the first step in that effort.
Ukraine is a democracy, like the US and defending democracies is a good thing.

You, on the other hand are nothing more than a Putin sock puppet just like your imperious cheeto colored Fascist demigod.

The US is a Republic, dumbass

The US is a DEMOCRACY taking the form of a republic.

Do try to understand of what you are babbling before making a complete idiot of yourself my tiny minded moronette.
Fronting as a republic? Like the Arab Obama fronting as a black to get Clevelanders' votes?

Nice try, but we just watched your St. Zelensky and fellow leftist Justin Trudeau give a standing ovation to a soldier of Adolf Hitler.
Sure, unintentional screw up.

Not quite the same as Reagan going to bitburg with flowers.

I'm guessing I won't get any legit responses. They'll hope this thread dies quickly I bet.

Hardly worthy of a response, but I will placate you

Since the debacle of WWII, the US has acted as the worlds peacekeeper stabilizing global tensions

Since WWII, Europe has been peaceful for the first time in centuries

Your idol Putin invading neighboring Ukraine threatens that peace. Meekly submitting to Russian aggression like you advocate encourages further expansion to the west.

RuZZian propaganda!

The ultimate hypocrisy is how many of the supporters of Ukraine also support BLM and believe that “white supremacy” there’s a problem in America. The Hypocrisy is out of control. They either say nothing about the Nazi problem in ukraine, they will deny it even though there are hundreds maybe thousands of articles proving it literally showing the pictures of Ukrainian soldiers wearing swastikas. There can be no denying it.

Or even worse, some of these people who support Ukraine could be neoconservatives that are also admirers of Hitler.

I’ve asked the people with the Ukraine flag in their avatar and like monsters, they literally refused to answer the question. They are typical Internet cowards. I’ve even told him hey you know what it’s your right to admire Adolf Hitler. you have that right as an American, just be honest with people.

I do not agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. But I certainly admire the Russian people. Their heroic sacrifices during World War II a point of which has sadly but perhaps, not surprisingly been criticized by supporters of Ukraine on this message board. Perhaps they are also Nazis. I mean, I think that’s disgraceful to criticize the Allied war effort of World War II. This is common sense stuff. You don’t have to be an admirer of the Soviet communist system,

John F Kennedy admired the Soviet soldiers, who fought in World War II, so do I.

You gotta remember that it is the fanatical far left wing and neoconservatives that still support Ukraine…. 55% of the American people including many Democrats do not support Ukraine.

You got a remember you’re talking about people on the far left and the neoconservatives who are completely unaware of the facts on the ground. They actually think that Russia is a communist country, even though it is by all means a Christian country.

Certain emotions go through me whenever I hear or see a Ukrainian sympathizer, its anger, frustration, I feel that they disgrace the allies of World War II. But ultimately in the end of it all I try and remain calm, cool and collective. Because I know they are wrong.

Last edited:
RuZZian propaganda!
Case in point

When unable to formulate a coherent argument, resort to the personal attacks. Resort to anti-democratic tactics.

You gotta wonder if the poster above would be for silencing the free speech of Americans that disagree with the support of the war ukraine.

Case in point

When unable to formulate a coherent argument, resort to the personal attacks. Resort to anti-democratic tactics.

You gotta wonder if the poster above would be for silencing the free speech of Americans that disagree with the support of the war ukraine.
That wasn’t a personal attack on the OP, just a statement of my opinion of the “facts” he related. Personal attacks would be more like, accusing opponents of supporting Nazis. What’s more Nazi-like than the Putin regime running sham elections in occupied Ukraine and Russia proper, while poisoning opponents?

Forum List

Back