A Failed Presidency

It sounds like you're trying to be intentionally vague.

I'm talking to someone who can't tell the difference between a budget and a deficit, I will try to insert some cartoon next time to see if it helps you understand

heh heh here we go again. You just can't admit when you're wrong, can you? Anyway ...

Your post sounds like you are saying Obama is the worst because those things exist. We have had worse debt and deficits in the past. We have had foreclosures and food stamps and poverty in the past. How does there mere existence make Obama the worst?
Obamaturd is the worst pres. ever.

It sounds like you're trying to be intentionally vague.

I'm talking to someone who can't tell the difference between a budget and a deficit, I will try to insert some cartoon next time to see if it helps you understand

heh heh here we go again. You just can't admit when you're wrong, can you? Anyway ...

Your post sounds like you are saying Obama is the worst because those things exist. We have had worse debt and deficits in the past. We have had foreclosures and food stamps and poverty in the past. How does there mere existence make Obama the worst?

He set records across the boards for all categories.

Do you know what a "record" is as in Record debt, deficits, poverty, etc? It's OK to admit you're too fucking stupid to know

Do you understand the meaning of the word "record" in this context?

Normally, yes. But in this case, we've had worse debt and worse deficits and worse poverty. So once again, Frank has no clue what he's talking about.

Normally, yes. But in this case, we've had worse debt and worse deficits and worse poverty. So once again, Frank has no clue what he's talking about.

Maybe you can ask someone much smarter than you, like TruthMatters, to explain it to you?

Maybe you can ask someone much smarter than you, like TruthMatters, to explain it to you?

No. I'd like to explain it to us.

How do we have record levels today, when debt, deficits and poverty have all been worse in the past?

No pres gets reelected with such a rotten economy.

The smuck didnt even win any of the dem debates.

Was annointed. (was a lousy US Senator)

Can say that again. He should of resigned his senate seat and let someone else represent the people of Illinois while he ran for president. I am from Ill and was not represented while he ran. he only did his job for I think was 143 days!!! It should be a law. be in the senate doing your job or don't get paid. That how it works in the private sector!!!

ie the Obama experiment- "HOPE AND CHANGE" Make him a 1 termer

One of the worst presidents in American history (worst was LBJ)

Your post would get more respect if you gave reasons why you think he is the worst president.

Just a helpful fyi.

How does record debt, deficits, poverty, foreclosures, homelessness, food stamps and downgraded credit rating sound?

Sounds like 6 problems that the GOP helped create - especially the record debt (see: Bush's unfunded tax cuts, unfunded Medicare plan, and 2 unfunded wars), poverty (see: the GOP's economic policies that favor the rich), and S&P's downgrade, which S&P said was caused mainly by the brinkmanship over raising the debt ceiling - which was the fault of the GOP (and it's not just S&P who came to that conclusion - most Americans blame the GOP more than Dems over the debt ceiling fight that lead to the downgrade).

How could so many really believe an inexperienced "Community Organizer" could be a good President? What did he ever do for Chicago? Absolutely nothing is the answer. They now have a shocking 48% Unemployment Rate and have been reduced to a dangerous Third World Nightmare. The man never was qualified to be President. I said that all along. I've been proven right. We need real change in 2012.

Nope, that title belongs to GWB. Obama is the president who finally got some sort of health care reform done (that's been a goal of every Dem president for decades), got financial reform through, and got OBL, among other things.

Your post would get more respect if you gave reasons why you think he is the worst president.

Just a helpful fyi.

How does record debt, deficits, poverty, foreclosures, homelessness, food stamps and downgraded credit rating sound?

Sounds like 6 problems that the GOP helped create - especially the record debt (see: Bush's unfunded tax cuts, unfunded Medicare plan, and 2 unfunded wars), poverty (see: the GOP's economic policies that favor the rich), and S&P's downgrade, which S&P said was caused mainly by the brinkmanship over raising the debt ceiling - which was the fault of the GOP (and it's not just S&P who came to that conclusion - most Americans blame the GOP more than Dems over the debt ceiling fight that lead to the downgrade).

Both parties have dirty hands on these issues. Obama doesn't have the knowledge nor the skills to lead us out of this mess.

ie the Obama experiment- "HOPE AND CHANGE" Make him a 1 termer

One of the worst presidents in American history (worst was LBJ)

Do you plan on throwing your big hat in the ring, and showing us how it is done, or just another arm chair wanna-be?

Both parties have dirty hands on these issues. Obama doesn't have the knowledge nor the skills to lead us out of this mess.

I doubt you have it either.

Nope, that title belongs to GWB. Obama is the president who finally got some sort of health care reform done (that's been a goal of every Dem president for decades), got financial reform through, and got OBL, among other things.

Pelosi shoved Healthcare reform down every Americans throat...and no one really knew what was in it before it passed. It's a mess and everyone knows it.
Financial reform? Banks aren't lending, businesses aren't hiring and more and more are moving overseas.
Yes, the Seals did get OBL when Obama was president....and don't forget that he got the teenage pirates, also.

And the GOP does? :lol::lol::lol:

I doubt you have it either.

I didn't run for POTUS either, asshat. :cuckoo:
I sure hope moonglow isn't the typical IQ of the liberals.

And the GOP does? :lol::lol::lol:

You deflecting tells me that you know Obama doesn't have the skills.
I think there are a couple of GOP candidates that could turn this around.

So many people were just stuck on stupid in the last Election. Barack Obama was not qualified to be President. His record in Chicago was a horrifying nightmare...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjOfuPo_vzU]Obama Isn't Working: Chicago - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back