A Disturbing Look at the 2020 Presidential Campaign

Yet you support Crazy Bernie or Quid Pro Joe whose budget will dwarf anything Trump ever submits. Great job, dumbass! I would suggest keeping that cock holster shut until you figure out what the hell you believe.

why do you always have to resort to lies? I do not support any Dem. I have not since the one and only time I voted for a Dem after the Repub told me to read his lips and then lied to me

Then why don't you keep your undereducated cock holster shut if you cannot be fair?

I am the fairest person on the forum, one of the few that can praise Trump and criticize Trump in the same day.

As for my education...I would gladly put mine up against yours..you will lose every time and twice on Sunday.

Is it necessary for you to express you homosexual fantasies in every post you make?

Not my fantasy. Your reality.

Do you have a Master's degree from a school other than Alligators R'.Us? Do you have over 20 years teaching experience, even without including the military time I spent as an instructor?

I do have a Master's degree from a school other than UofF, not that UofF is bad school.

I have 35 years of doing, not teaching.

You lose. Thanks for playing!

why do you always have to resort to lies? I do not support any Dem. I have not since the one and only time I voted for a Dem after the Repub told me to read his lips and then lied to me

Then why don't you keep your undereducated cock holster shut if you cannot be fair?

I am the fairest person on the forum, one of the few that can praise Trump and criticize Trump in the same day.

As for my education...I would gladly put mine up against yours..you will lose every time and twice on Sunday.

Is it necessary for you to express you homosexual fantasies in every post you make?

Do you have a Master's degree from a school other than Alligators R'.Us? Do you have over 20 years teaching experience, even without including the military time I spent as an instructor?

I do have a Master's degree from a school other than UofF, not that UofF is bad school.

You know what they say.. “He who can does; he who cannot, teaches"

I also served in the military, worked for AT&T and a defense contractor. You still lose grunt!

A presidential candidate running against a "popular" incumbent president is more like a virgin sacrifice to the political gods than a political contest.
The smart move is to consider 2020 as practice for 2024.

The betting odds are still about 2:1 in Trump's favor.
Donald Trump (R) -140 -163
Joe Biden (D) +175 +162

That was before last night and since you didn't link your contention, I believe it probably includes Sanders.

Comparing betting odds between Democrats who still have to get through the primary to the president who really doesn't isn't really helpful. Pretty much comparing apples to one fat orange.

That being said most likely the odds will be partial to Trump in a 50/50 world since he is the incumbent.

I'm an optimist HJ. I've got it at 55-45 in favor EITHER Joe or Bernie.

Dems and Indies are motivated and thoroughly fucking exhausted by the Toxic Orange Turd ... his lies, his chaos and his narcissistic amorality.

I also served in the military, worked for AT&T and a defense contractor. You still lose grunt!

So, you could not hold a real job and went into teaching, got it!

What is your degree in, underwater basket weaving?

Grunt? I was an air winger, not a grunt.

So, you could not hold a real job and went into teaching, got it!

What is your degree in, underwater basket weaving?

Grunt? I was an air winger, not a grunt.

All jarhead are grunts. I was an O-4 and victim of the mid 90s peace dividend.

Forum List

Back