A Disturbing Look at the 2020 Presidential Campaign

Yet you support Crazy Bernie or Quid Pro Joe whose budget will dwarf anything Trump ever submits. Great job, dumbass! I would suggest keeping that cock holster shut until you figure out what the hell you believe.

why do you always have to resort to lies? I do not support any Dem. I have not since the one and only time I voted for a Dem after the Repub told me to read his lips and then lied to me

Then why don't you keep your undereducated cock holster shut if you cannot be fair?

Yet you support Crazy Bernie or Quid Pro Joe whose budget will dwarf anything Trump ever submits. Great job, dumbass! I would suggest keeping that cock holster shut until you figure out what the hell you believe.

why do you always have to resort to lies? I do not support any Dem. I have not since the one and only time I voted for a Dem after the Repub told me to read his lips and then lied to me

Then why don't you keep your undereducated cock holster shut if you cannot be fair?

I am the fairest person on the forum, one of the few that can praise Trump and criticize Trump in the same day.

As for my education...I would gladly put mine up against yours..you will lose every time and twice on Sunday.

Is it necessary for you to express you homosexual fantasies in every post you make?

I am the fairest person on the forum, one of the few that can praise Trump and criticize Trump in the same day.

As for my education...I would gladly put mine up against yours..you will lose every time and twice on Sunday.

Is it necessary for you to express you homosexual fantasies in every post you make?

Not my fantasy. Your reality.

Do you have a Master's degree from a school other than Alligators R'.Us? Do you have over 20 years teaching experience, even without including the military time I spent as an instructor?

Oh my fing god...............The TDS Lunatic at it again.......with all the catch phrases and HOW TRUMP IS A GOD TO US.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Tell me Gator gone Golfing............how do we fix mandatory spending and show the politicians lining up to deal with it.............hmmm...........should be easy as that is the Elephant in the room.

Not my fantasy. Your reality.

Do you have a Master's degree from a school other than Alligators R'.Us? Do you have over 20 years teaching experience, even without including the military time I spent as an instructor?

I do have a Master's degree from a school other than UofF, not that UofF is bad school.

I have 35 years of doing, not teaching.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh my fing god...............The TDS Lunatic at it again.......with all the catch phrases and HOW TRUMP IS A GOD TO US.

Tell me Gator gone Golfing............how do we fix mandatory spending and show the politicians lining up to deal with it.............hmmm...........should be easy as that is the Elephant in the room.

you keep voting them out of office till they get the message and fix it.

but we will not do that because you folks have been brainwashed into thinking it is the other side that is the enemy

but we will not do that because you folks have been brainwashed into thinking it is the other side that is the enemy
BS...............we get the option the establishment offers.........Lack of choices..........unless you live under a rock.

Now SHOW ME THE LIST willing to deal with Mandatory spending........

Unfortunately, there is no known cure for Trump Denial Syndrome...........except acknowledging facts. So.......no hope for you.
So your side has SELECTED......oops .........voted for Biden...................Who is a walking Gaffe machine..........Creepy with women............known violator of the RICO act..............and Money Laundering and racketeering.......

Hmmmm.........this is the best the Criminal Dems can come up with .......lol

BS...............we get the option the establishment offers.........Lack of choices..........unless you live under a rock.

you accept the options the establishment offers. If everyone said "fuck the establishment" and voted in 3rd party people a message would be sent

you accept the options the establishment offers. If everyone said "fuck the establishment" and voted in 3rd party people a message would be sent

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.............Your vote is wasted......voting 3rd party is like voting for the side you want gone.............People in this country vote for the lesser of evils........You might as well stay home and watch t.v. for how much your vote counts...

Again.......You were asked a question..........stop dodging it...........Show all those willing to address Mandatory spending.....in the same montage of debt of Trump you play all the time here.

Who are the politicians ready to challenge the Mandatory spending issue.

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.............Your vote is wasted......voting 3rd party is like voting for the side you want gone.............People in this country vote for the lesser of evils........You might as well stay home and watch t.v. for how much your vote counts...

Yes, they do vote for the lesser of two evils, the problem with that is their choice is still evil. The reason we are sitting at 23 trillion dollars in debt is because people have settled for the lesser of two evils.

Again.......You were asked a question..........stop dodging it...........Show all those willing to address Mandatory spending.....in the same montage of debt of Trump you play all the time here.

None of the establishment ones, and why would they be when the know you will vote them into office anyhow?

If someone gave you a credit card with no limit and that there was no consequences no matter how much you spend, would you be frugal? Or would you have a very nice car and TV and house and computer....

Maybe Tulsi....until 'they" have a talk with her........like 'they' do all of them

Maybe Tulsi....until 'they" have a talk with her........like 'they' do all of them

She wants free junior college for all and free college period for everyone making under $125,000. That will not cut the debt

Worship???

How quickly they try to hide that they ran Hussein in '08 as god, Jesus, and the messiah.

I have not forgotten the way the Obama faithful worshiped him, they liked to display him with a halo around his head.

But you Trump worshipers have taken it to the next level, I have never seen such devotion for any man that you people have for Trump.

Simply, patently false.

There are 50 threads a day on this forum alone that prove me correct.

You may simply not know what words mean
That could be it.

I do, and we witness it every day on this forum.

96. “US jobs report: Economy adds 273K jobs, unemployment at 3.5 percent jobs report far outpaced economists’ expectations that non-farm payrolls would grow by 175,000 jobs. The unemployment rate ticked back down to 3.5 percent, matching a 50-year low. https://nypost.com/2020/03/06/us-jobs-report-economy-adds-273k-jobs-unemployment-at-3-5-percent/

Must be the NYPost 'worshiping' Trump huh?

You dunce.

Disturbing if you're a Democrat, that is.

I've noticed something: The 2020 Presidential election started out with a total of 29 hopefuls running on the Democrat platform - Biden, Sanders, Warren, Bloomberg, Gabbard, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Steyer, Patrick, Bennet, Yang, Delaney, Booker, Williamson, Castro, Harris, Bullock, Sestak, Messam, O'Rourke, Ryan, de Blasio, Gillibrand, Moulton, Inslee, Hickenlooper, Gravel, Swallwell, and Ojeda.

I won't include the Libertarian and Green Party candidates like Hornberger, Jorgensen, Kokesh, Vermin Supreme, Whitney, Ruff, Hawkins, Hunter, and Rolde, because, seriously?

Meanwhile on the GOP side, one candidate for the most part, stands alone. That's President Donald J. Trump. There were four other candidates running on the Republican ticket but of those four, two are barely hanging on (Weld and De La Fuente), and the other two have since dropped out (Walsh and Sanford.)

2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

That would mean that during this election cycle, 29 of the best Democrats in the country jumped into the fray, while only 5 Republicans entered the race. That's almost six times as many Democrats.

So now for the "disturbing" part: If President Trump is such a horrendous President, why has there not been a large number of Republicans challenging him?

If you remember back in 2016, the Republicans ran a total of 17 candidates, while the Democrats ran only 6. This says only one thing to me: The Republican Party seems to have coalesced in unity behind one candidate, Donald J.Trump. Aside from the small "Never-Trump" movement, the GOP is unified behind one purpose: The re-election of Donald J. Trump.

Meanwhile the Democrat Party has gone through a confusing mishmash of candidates, scrambling to come up with that one person whom they think can beat him.

How can anyone not see what's coming down the pipe?

The Republican Party is composed of fanatics. The more moderate voters have left the party. Suburban voters have left the party. The Republican Party is headed towards extinction.
Heil Schiffler!

She isn't corrupted yet............why she will not be one of the 2 choices............perhaps according to the Gator gone golfing we should just write her in anyways............THAT WILL SHOW THEM
giphy.gif

Yes, they do vote for the lesser of two evils, the problem with that is their choice is still evil. The reason we are sitting at 23 trillion dollars in debt is because people have settled for the lesser of two evils.

None of the establishment ones, and why would they be when the know you will vote them into office anyhow?

If someone gave you a credit card with no limit and that there was no consequences no matter how much you spend, would you be frugal? Or would you have a very nice car and TV and house and computer....
Do you know who we owe the debt?

Do you know who we owe the debt?

about 30% to other countries
another 27% to the Govt itself
another 32% to our own people
and the rest to the Fed

Forum List

Back