A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

Wow, you can't make your point so you go snarky, and look like a moron.

It's current use if what I stated it to be. That you can't or won't deny that and stick to a pathetic gotcha attempt shows you are retarded.
My point has always been you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about. Nothing has changed.

Your claim that it was made up by someone else other than Richard Spencer flags you as an idiot.

My claim is the current use is beyond what the original users intended.

My claim is that anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is called "alt-right" by morons like you in an attempt to link them to white power assholes.
Nope this is your claim....and I quote.

"Alt right is nothing but a word created to link mainstream conservatives and libertarians with fringe white power morons."

That claim is a lie or you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about.

Fine. I'll change "created" to "modified for their own use"

Happy now you little shit?
Good boy.

I was never sad. I was just wondering why you kept talking even though it was obvious you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about.

You still haven't discussed my main point, you dope.

Alt right is used in a pathetic attempt to smear anyone on the right with white power morons.

The thing is there is no higher crime rate. Whites have got to stop telling this lie. We are dying because you refuse to stop doing so. Whites commit more crime and whites need to fix that instead of lying about us.

Once again for your information.

Blacks%20shot%20by-M.jpg
Close but wrong on whites killed by black. According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites.
But his meme was so convincing? :laughing0301:

And quite accurate.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Keep in mind, only 12.6% of our population is black.
Your link has only demographics of the perpetrator but nothing about the race of the victim.

Not sure what the point is in this discussion. Of course, violent crimes by Blacks are much higher than Whites, anyone who has not been living under a rock should be aware of this. This has been the subject of dozens if not hundreds of studies as to cause. The conclusion of most of the studies have been that the high rate is linked to:

• General high poverty rate of blacks compared to whites.
  • High jobless rate of black males in major cities, 40%.
  • A subculture embraced by a small core of young black men, age 16-30, less than .3% of the black population, usually in gangs are responsible for most of the rate difference between whites and blacks.
The last conclusion seems by far the most convincing.
https://www.realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/02/16/race_and_rising_violent_crime.html

My point has always been you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about. Nothing has changed.

Your claim that it was made up by someone else other than Richard Spencer flags you as an idiot.

My claim is that anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is called "alt-right" by morons like you in an attempt to link them to white power assholes.

"Alt right is nothing but a word created to link mainstream conservatives and libertarians with fringe white power morons."

Good boy.

I was never sad. I was just wondering why you kept talking even though it was obvious you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about.

Alt right is used in a pathetic attempt to smear anyone on the right with white power morons.
What makes you think I am interested in your main point you jackass?
I was just pointing out your lie that it wasnt created by a white supremacist.

Good boy.

So you can't argue my main point, so you go into quibbling little details....

Hack.

Douche.

hack-douche.

Good boy.

Hack.

Douche.

hack-douche.
I was never involved in your main point. I saw your retarded comment about the origins of the phrase and forced you to correct it. Stop whining about me pointing out your fuckup and just deal with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Good boy.

Hack.

Douche.

hack-douche.
I was never involved in your main point. I saw your retarded comment about the origins of the phrase and forced you to correct it. Stop whining about me pointing out your fuckup and just deal with it.

How about answering my main point?

Or are small meaningless points the only thing you can make?

Good boy.

Hack.

Douche.

hack-douche.

Whats your main point?

Hack.

Douche.

hack-douche.

Whats your main point?

You can read. You even said you ignored it.

So answer it.

Hack.

Douche.

hack-douche.

Whats your main point?

So answer it.
I didnt say I ignored moron. I said I was never involved with it. Yes I can read but you typically make goofy points. I have no desire to try and find one of your points. Just tell me what it is so we can get this over with quickly.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Hack.

Douche.

hack-douche.

Whats your main point?

So answer it.
I didnt say I ignored moron. I said I was never involved with it. Yes I can read but you typically make goofy points. I have no desire to try and find one of your points. Just tell me what it is so we can get this over with quickly.

Figure it out yourself, I've repeated it several times.

Beyond your reading comprehension?

"i was a kid and didn't see it" in not a non sequitur.

It is an opposing observation, just as valid as your second hand observations, if not more so.

There is nothing hypocritical about my complaints about anti-white discrimination or policies.

You, attacking people for racism, while making racial slurs, is hypocritical.

That you don't understand this, makes you look pretty stupid.

Your argument is a complete logical fallacy. And you're bloody stupid to realize it.

I'm sure that when you were a kid, you went into stores and everything was just jim dandy.

But that doesn't mean that in other stores when you weren't around, blacks weren't treated like they were sub-human.

When I was about 12, I started to become political aware.

I read about racism in the papers, and I believed it.

There wasn't any around me. Even though it was a fairly diverse neighborhood and my parents were older than the norm. I just figured that my family and neighbors were exceptional.

When I went to a high school, I wondered if I would see all this racism, I was still reading about, but again, I did not. And again, I just figured that my school and fellow classmates were better than average people. Very progressive.

Then I went college in the near by city, and, well you get it. I was in class with minorities, we socialized together, ect ect ect. And I just figured that my city was one of the better ones.

THEN, I read that racial activists considered my city one of the WORSE ones.

And I realized that it was all bullshit.
If you are raised in a community in which racist behavior is not recognized as such and is just normal behavior, you are not likely to be bothered by it. Generally if there were no conflicts between the races, killings, riots, etc. then everything was fine.

My first year in high school was in the South in the early 50's. Nobody thought of themselves as being racist. Blacks went to a black school, an old wood frame building and Whites went to a White school, a new 3 story brick building. Blacks did jobs blacks did, cut grass, picked up garbage, and general manual labor. Whites did white jobs, worked in offices and stores, and skilled jobs. Whites lived in white neighborhoods in nice houses and black lived in black neighborhoods on the edge of town in shotgun shacks. It was all good. There were no racists. Everybody was happy, of course no one every ask any black people about this.

Are Blacks doing better in areas with presumably low levels of racism like Portland, or Seattle on the West Coast, as opposed to some East Coat cities which are obviously much more racist?

It seems Blacks are nearly the same everywhere, while racist beliefs widely vary by city, county, state, region etc.
How do you measure high vs low levels of racism. Racism is a belief that the superiority of a race justifies discrimination and prejudice. In some places racism is more overt and other areas it's more subtle. Seattle it's very subtle. Any hint of racism is likely to draw quick criticism.

Seattle, has a very diverse culture with a lot of minorities.
13.8 Asian
6.6% Hispanic
7.9% Black
1.0% Native American
0.5% Hawaii or Pacific Islanders
4.2% Other

Median household income of blacks as percent of whites is about the same as the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is less than most major cities. Compared to most large cities, racism toward blacks in the job market is very low. Among young people, racism toward blacks is almost non-existent (my personnel observation). It's hard to say whether blacks do better financial in Seattle. Integration both public and private is higher than most large cities.

Whats your main point?

So answer it.

Figure it out yourself, I've repeated it several times.

Beyond your reading comprehension?
No I dont have time to figure it out myself.

Beyond my interest. If you want me to address your point then youre going to have to tell me what it is.

I think youre just trying deflect from the fact you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about and angry I pointed it out and made you correct your lie.

It is an opposing observation, just as valid as your second hand observations, if not more so.

There is nothing hypocritical about my complaints about anti-white discrimination or policies.

Your argument is a complete logical fallacy. And you're bloody stupid to realize it.

I'm sure that when you were a kid, you went into stores and everything was just jim dandy.

But that doesn't mean that in other stores when you weren't around, blacks weren't treated like they were sub-human.

There wasn't any around me. Even though it was a fairly diverse neighborhood and my parents were older than the norm. I just figured that my family and neighbors were exceptional.

When I went to a high school, I wondered if I would see all this racism, I was still reading about, but again, I did not. And again, I just figured that my school and fellow classmates were better than average people. Very progressive.

Then I went college in the near by city, and, well you get it. I was in class with minorities, we socialized together, ect ect ect. And I just figured that my city was one of the better ones.

If you are raised in a community in which racist behavior is not recognized as such and is just normal behavior, you are not likely to be bothered by it. Generally if there were no conflicts between the races, killings, riots, etc. then everything was fine.

My first year in high school was in the South in the early 50's. Nobody thought of themselves as being racist. Blacks went to a black school, an old wood frame building and Whites went to a White school, a new 3 story brick building. Blacks did jobs blacks did, cut grass, picked up garbage, and general manual labor. Whites did white jobs, worked in offices and stores, and skilled jobs. Whites lived in white neighborhoods in nice houses and black lived in black neighborhoods on the edge of town in shotgun shacks. It was all good. There were no racists. Everybody was happy, of course no one every ask any black people about this.

Are Blacks doing better in areas with presumably low levels of racism like Portland, or Seattle on the West Coast, as opposed to some East Coat cities which are obviously much more racist?

It seems Blacks are nearly the same everywhere, while racist beliefs widely vary by city, county, state, region etc.
How do you measure high vs low levels of racism. Racism is a belief that the superiority of a race justifies discrimination and prejudice. In some places racism is more overt and other areas it's more subtle. Seattle it's very subtle. Any hint of racism is likely to draw quick criticism.

13.8 Asian
6.6% Hispanic
7.9% Black
1.0% Native American
4.2% Other

Median household income of blacks as percent of whites is about the same as the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is less than most major cities. Compared to most large cities, racism toward blacks in the job market is very low. Among young people, racism toward blacks is almost non-existent (my personnel observation). It's hard to say whether blacks do better financial in Seattle. Integration both public and private is higher than most large cities.
You are not even calculating the racism against whites holding them down.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

The average American white racist | Crooked Media

The host is Ana Marie Cox on her podcast 'With Friends Like These'

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.

Five known racists believe this is funny.

The thing is there is no higher crime rate. Whites have got to stop telling this lie. We are dying because you refuse to stop doing so. Whites commit more crime and whites need to fix that instead of lying about us.

Blacks%20shot%20by-M.jpg
Close but wrong on whites killed by black. According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites.

And quite accurate.

Your link has only demographics of the perpetrator but nothing about the race of the victim.

Not sure what the point is in this discussion. Of course, violent crimes by Blacks are much higher than Whites, anyone who has not been living under a rock should be aware of this. This has been the subject of dozens if not hundreds of studies as to cause. The conclusion of most of the studies have been that the high rate is linked to:

• A subculture embraced by a small core of young black men, age 16-30, less than .3% of the black population, usually in gangs are responsible for most of the rate difference between whites and blacks.
https://www.realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/02/16/race_and_rising_violent_crime.html

Violent crime by whites is and has been higher than everyone elses. Real clear policy isn't the FBI UCR.

13.8 Asian
6.6% Hispanic
7.9% Black
1.0% Native American
4.2% Other

So, why aren't Black incomes higher in Seattle, if racism is far less prevalent than most of the U.S.A?

Some people would look at the Hispanic, and Black percentages of Seattle, and think there's not enough diversity.

13.8 Asian
6.6% Hispanic
7.9% Black
1.0% Native American
4.2% Other

Please explain how you calculate racism.

13.8 Asian
6.6% Hispanic
7.9% Black
1.0% Native American
4.2% Other

So, why aren't Black incomes higher in Seattle, if racism is far less prevalent than most of the U.S.A?

Some people would look at the Hispanic, and Black percentages of Seattle, and think there's not enough diversity.
Lack of higher education is a major reason for lower median income regardless of race.

13.8 Asian
6.6% Hispanic
7.9% Black
1.0% Native American
4.2% Other

Please explain how you calculate racism.
You are the one trying to say that black achievement is being held down by racism when you don’t even have evidence of it.

Blacks%20shot%20by-M.jpg

And quite accurate.

Violent crime by whites is and has been higher than everyone elses. Real clear policy isn't the FBI UCR.
Total number of crimes are rather meaningless when you're looking at race. It is the crime rate that is important when comparing races. For example, native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders have the lowest number of crimes in all categories because they are smallest race tracked by the UCR.

Forum List

Back