A Detour on the Highway to Hell

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
After the umpteenth time of my failure to communicate on USMB I kicked back and mused about the situation. You know we all take ourselves a little too seriously. So I have created a game for a little bit of comic relief and tongue and cheek foolishness.

ACDC is one of my rock icons, so I have taken a number of lines from different ACDC songs. Your job is to match the number of the line with any citizen of USMB or any politician or political pundit. As a bonus, there is one line that does not belong. Everyone who correctly identifies that line gets to Be a USMB moderator for 24 hrs. Shoot to thrill, play to kill!

1. Too many women, too many pills

2. Stand up and be counted for what you are about to receive

3. Inject the venom

4. Worry about the future, forget about the past, it will always be with us, it ain't ever gonna die

5. What do you do for money honey

6. Give the dog a bone

7. When you're high you never want to come down

8. Have a drink on me

9. Don't worry about the check, well get hell to pay

10. I sure am hard to beat

11. I'm a problem child

12. I've got big balls

13. I'm dirty, I'm mean, I'm mighty unclean, I'm a wanted man

14. No stop sign, no speed limit, nobody gonna slow me down

After the umpteenth time of my failure to communicate on USMB I kicked back and mused about the situation. You know we all take ourselves a little too seriously. So I have created a game for a little bit of comic relief and tongue and cheek foolishness.

ACDC is one of my rock icons, so I have taken a number of lines from different ACDC songs. Your job is to match the number of the line with any citizen of USMB or any politician or political pundit. As a bonus, there is one line that does not belong. Everyone who correctly identifies that line gets to Be a USMB moderator for 24 hrs. Shoot to thrill, play to kill!

1. Too many women, too many pills

2. Stand up and be counted for what you are about to receive

3. Inject the venom

4. Worry about the future, forget about the past, it will always be with us, it ain't ever gonna die

5. What do you do for money honey

6. Give the dog a bone

7. When you're high you never want to come down

8. Have a drink on me

9. Don't worry about the check, well get hell to pay

10. I sure am hard to beat

11. I'm a problem child

12. I've got big balls

13. I'm dirty, I'm mean, I'm mighty unclean, I'm a wanted man

14. No stop sign, no speed limit, nobody gonna slow me down
Wouldn't know a thing about AC/DC.

Forum List