A Detailed Response To Weenie-RDeenie in FOUR PARTS

guat...two questions:

when's your next speaking engagement, and how much are the tickets?

this shit is gold!

guat...two questions:

when's your next speaking engagement, and how much are the tickets?

this shit is gold!

Next speaking engagement ?

Watch the Headline News.

How much the tickets ?

If you ask how much ?.......then you can't afford them.

The question deals only with the Davis-Obama relationship, not your red herrings, ad hominem attacks, or other juvenile behavior, because your house of cards is built on multiple falsehoods. I am only concerned with this issue, not your other "irrefutable" evidence.

Stop beating around the bush, Grasshoppa. Please answer the question directly. I know that it may be difficult to concentrate, but the questions still remain:

Do you have empirical evidence supporting these "lies" regarding the Davis-Obama relationship?

1. Davis "mentored" Obama in college?
2. Obama acknowledged Davis as his mentor?
3. Davis tried to convert the NAACP into a commie front?
4. Obama admits Davis had a "profound influence" on him?

Is that a "yes" or "no"?

Jumping to conclusions seems to be quite common in the fantasyland of the right-wing blogosphere. When asked to substantiate their conclusions, we may encounter bluster, red herrings, and ad hominem attacks more often than rational, focused answers. Military Intelligence students are quickly disabused of such behavior, and learn the value of supporting every conclusion they proffer. Researchers at the Rand Corporation and other highly regarded research institutions often come from such rigorous backgrounds, where conclusions are based on empirical evidence, rather than wishful thinking.

It's a pity that blogosphere researchers and commentators are not held to similar high standards of accuracy.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
- Abraham Lincoln

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen: another charlatan unmasked. Far from providing "irrefutable" facts, the author has posted delusions from Right-Wing Fantasyland. For more information about these frauds, please visit my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/Kaleokualoha

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen: another charlatan unmasked. Far from providing "irrefutable" facts, the author has posted delusions from Right-Wing Fantasyland. For more information about these frauds, please visit my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/Kaleokualoha

All the "smoke & mirrors" dodges and nitty-picky obfuscations as to what precise date certain MINOR & INCONSEQUENTIAL events occured , or didn't occur on a certain date......and/or can be given this or that definition such as the "BIG ISSUE" of whether FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS the NOTORIOUS commie poet who mentored Obami Salami thru Jr. College OR High School can REMOTELY be called CATACLYSMIC if it is one or the other. Or, the other FINE "DISTINCTION"....such as if this same FRANK DAVIS can LEGITIMATELY be called a "MENTOR" if the ACKNOWLEDGED close relationship of this unsavoury Commie Bozo Davis, and family friend giving very personal family advice to Obami Salami ......if that falls under the category of "MENTORSHIP....while the ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE DATA is important enough to show that this is not just some casual relationship....but important enough for Obami Salami to mention his CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH A NOTORIOUS STONE COLD COMMIE & FAMILY FRIEND in a book decades later !!!!

Trying to MAGNIFY this abovementioned CRAPPOLA to obfuscate The IRREFUTABLY LARGER ISSUE that Obami Salami was INEXTRIABLY MIRED in an undeniable web of MARXIST and COMMUNISTIC relationships with the MOTHER and FATHER..... BOTH IRREFUTABLY being stone cold commies...The GRANDFATHER being a stone cold COMMIE....the RELATIVES whom Obami Salami recently visited in Kenya .... ALL COMMIES with one of them, ODINGA, who is photo-oped with Obami Salami at one of the ODINGA rallies and in the family home..... arm in arm....... smiling....and this ODINGA being known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN" , the KNOWN RAPIST and MURDERER, LEADER of the BRUTAL and OPPRESSIVE "Orange Democratic Party'...... do the pusillanimous efforts of this BOGUS DEFENDER of Obami Salami's NON-MARXISM even come close to being REMOTELY......WITHIN LIGHT YEARS PROXIMITY of being CREDIBLE based on the abovementioned sentences ??????

And, when you add the subsequent MARXIST years of "COMMUNITY ORGANIZING".......flowing from the close COLLABORATIVE friendship with the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, and MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers.......Obami Salami's close association with this turd in the Criminal Enterprise ACORN swimming in MARXIST principles and connected to the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT MAFIOSO and COMMIE CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE signing up votes for their designated CORRUPT candidates (let's not forget that ACORN never changed it's modus operandi even in those days) where Obami Salami was a CELEBRITY STAR, and rose thru it's corrupt ranks like a FIERY METEOR... and using the same Bill Ayers COMMIE TERRORIST's home launches his SENATORIAL CAREER with the BLESSING of the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE without whose SUPPORT NO ONE.....I repeat NO ONE ....could even HOPE in their WILDEST DREAMS.....sniff any political appointment even to a minor appointment such as a dog catcher ?!?!?

As if these political shenanigans were not enough Obami Salami's record as a CORRUPT and FILTHY Politico is underlined by Obami Salami's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whacko's CATHEDRAL OF HATE run by the PSYCHO "goddamn America" WRIGHT (the self-acknowledged "pastor, freind and mentor" of Obami Salami)......the SUBSEQUENT PATHOLOGICAL LIES by OBAMI SALAMI. Yep, the same Wright who self acknowledged his "friendship and adoration" of the MOST NOTORIOUS ANTI-SEMITE and WHITEY-HATER in AMERICAN HISTORY, the RELIGIOUS PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan of the NATION of ISLAM......and who proclaimed Obami Salami as the "MESSIAH" during the Presidential Campaign.

This Louis Farrakhan TOGETHER with PSYCHO WRIGHT traveled to Libya and congratulated Ghaddaffi at the time America was at War with this Terrorist who just paid off a terrorist/stooge to blow up the plane and its passengers in Lockerbie, England.

THOSE are the "Salubrious" friendos of our SLEAZY POLITICO, the MARXIST Obami Salami.

This EGREGIOUSLY PHONEY DEFENDER of Obami Salami's background and political honour, MKDAVIS, with his SPECIFICALLY ENDOWED OBAMI SALAMI PUBLIC RELATIONS PROPAGANDA organization......does this PHONEY HACK think that he has anything REMOTELY representing CREDIBILITY ??????

PUHLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEE !!!!!!

I can't waste my time with this BOGUS MKDAVIS, the MARXIST Obami Salami PR CHARLATAN.

All the PHONEY-BALONEY Puerile efforts of this OBAMARRHOIDAL HACK MKDAVIS, and this Forum's established OBAMARRHOIDAL KOOKS like WEENIE-RDEENIE, LEFTYSHIT FLINGER, Starkey-Malarkey....the unbelievably idiotic TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER, etc..... All their OBAMARRHOIDAL BULLSHIT has been suffiently answered in my FOUR PART PRESENTATION re the semi-black Political Charlatan MARXIST and MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR POS Obami Salami.

I'm going to be rather busy for the next couple of weeks....maybe longer.

However, I am sure that in this FOUR PART POST....and numerous other posts... ALL the MARXIST Obami Salami BULLSHIT has been SUFFICIENTLY COVERED.

Last edited:
It seems Gautama needs a checkup from the neckup because she is still unwilling to answer my requests for proof to support these specific claims:

1. Davis "mentored" Obama in college?
2. Obama acknowledged Davis as his mentor?
3. Davis tried to convert the NAACP into a commie front?
4. Obama admits Davis had a "profound influence" on him?

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Forum List

Back