A Democrat Worse than Brewer?

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Maybe they shouldn't throw any stones in a glass house?

Subcommittee members under scrutiny also include Rep. Norm Dicks (D-Wash.) related to steering federal funds to clients of the PMA Group, the now-closed defense lobbying firm.

Profile from Who Runs Gov, a Washington Post site:

Dicks has spent his entire career on Capitol Hill, first as a Senate staffer and, since 1977, as a congressman on the House Appropriations Committee.

Read more: LEAKED! Dozens In Congress Investigated For Ethics Violations

Wait, the Black Caucus claimed only black House members were being investigated for ethics violations, are you saying they even lied about that?

I've rated this thread terrible. It is a childish "she did it too" example of a partisan justifying untoward behavior of his 'team' by suggesting the other 'team' cheated too.
The Gov. of Arizona is a liar. Members of Congress lie too; neither should be excused for violating the public trust.

Wait, the Black Caucus claimed only black House members were being investigated for ethics violations, are you saying they even lied about that?

They did?

You have any proof, or is this another product of an over active imagination?

I am not going to look it up AGAIN. It has been posted at least 4 times in other threads, TWICE by me.

Yeah, well, I've posted proof that your proof is a lota bullshit 8 times in other threads.

lol, norm dicks.americans and their silly names.
I was stationed in Korea with a guy who's last name was "Dick". I asked him "Don't you ever think of changing your last name?" He would answer "Nope! My family are all proud Dicks!" and "I'm the only guy you can call a 'dick' and get away with it!". :lol:

Yeah, hope you didn't break a fucking sweat, Sarge.

This was interesting:

The House ethics committee is currently investigating seven African-American lawmakers — more than 15 percent of the total in the House. And an eighth black member, Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.), would be under investigation if the Justice Department hadn’t asked the committee to stand down.

You realize why the Justice Dept asked the committee to "stand down?"

This was interesting:

The House ethics committee is currently investigating seven African-American lawmakers — more than 15 percent of the total in the House. And an eighth black member, Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.), would be under investigation if the Justice Department hadn’t asked the committee to stand down.

Nope and don't care.

This was interesting:

Nope and don't care.

Yes, I imagine caring would take some effort that would prove more strenuous than would be good for you.

Let's make you sweat:

The Justice Dept asked the committee to stand down because they already had Jackson under their own investigation.

Forum List

Back