A Cure for the Gay.

Okay. Now answer two questions:

1. How does that pertain to me, specifically? You made the accusation, support it.

2. Do you think you are perceived as possessing anything contained in that description?

1. Is agreeing with a dishonorable post honorable? No, I didn't think so. Yet that is exactly what you did. Yet you swore an oathe to be honorable, did you not?
2. I have NEVER insulted someone's family member. Nor have I ever insulted anyone who has not insulted me first.

1. Is agreeing with a dishonorable post honorable? No, I didn't think so. Yet that is exactly what you did. Yet you swore an oathe to be honorable, did you not?
2. I have NEVER insulted someone's family member. Nor have I ever insulted anyone who has not insulted me first.

1. Let's get the accusation straight. I didn't agree with the post. I agreed he has a right to insult you if you're going to insult him.

And I distinctly recall you insulting someone's girlfriend. Maybe that poster cares as much for his girlfriend as you do your family?

I swore an oath to this Nation, and to protect the Constitution of the United States, not to cowtow to whatever glockmail feels is "honor" at the moment.

In other words, you don't know what you're talking about as usual. How "honorable" is questioning and insulting a vet's 20+ years of service to this Nation simply because you don't like his politics?

It isn't. It's disrespectful and ungrateful. If we weren't out there knocking heads, you'd have to get out of your easy chair, leave the trailer and do your own fighting.

You don't see vets on this board demanding recognition for the personal sacrifices we made for two decades so your ass could sleep all warm-n-cozy at night, but by God don't you DARE fucking disrespect those who did what you won't or can't.

Perhaps your precious little family is the most important thing to you and that's fine. Our families took second place this Nation, and that includes you and your family.

So next time you go to thinking you've been insulted worse, try engaging that brain before running your suck.

Not sure why you can't quote like a "normal" person instead of putting your reply within a quote - making it difficult to respond to each argument.

Are you suggesting that something needs to gain popularity to be normal?

I answered your question? Didn't like it? Normal is usually defined by the majority of the society, so where it applies, yes, it has to be popular.

Unless it defined as normal by fact. Biology and nature preclude homosexuality as normal behavior.

Dishonest argument. Ignorance, hatred and fear are not required to believe homosexuality is abnormal. Logic, common sense and nature work just fine, none of which can the pro-homo crowd sling in anyone's face in an accusatory, demeaning manner.

I wanted clarification on your definition of normal before I went any further...nothing to do about not liking your answer.

So after your reading your response, I can honestly say - talk about intellectually dishonest. You decide on your own terms what is normal and then apply where you see it fit.

You said loud and clear that what is perceived as normal in society is by its popularity and acceptance.

Therefore, if/when homosexuality gains popularity and majority find it normal, by your logic it will be normal since there is plenty of proof that homosexuality is biologically natural for some, you just choose to ignore it.

I'm forcing my opinion on no one. Don't read it.

I didn't say you were forcing your opinion on someone, I said you were forcing your opinions as facts. And if I remember correctly, you didn't like it when I suggested you not read something - you didn't take to well to that, yet here you are.

Not sure why you can't quote like a "normal" person instead of putting your reply within a quote - making it difficult to respond to each argument.

I wanted to clarification on your definition of normal before I went any further...nothing to do about not liking your answer.

So after your reading your response, I can honestly say - talk about intellectually dishonest. You decide on your own terms what is normal and then apply where you see it fit.

Wrong. I didn't decide my own terms, and you know it. I stated specifically who and/or what does.

You said loud and clear that what is perceived as normal in society is by its popularity and acceptance.

No I didn't. I said "where it applies," then gave an instance where it does not.

Therefore, if/when homosexuality gains popularity and majority find it normal, by your logic it will be normal since there is plenty of proof that homosexuality is biologically natural for some, you just choose to ignore it.

The majority isn't even close to accepting homosexuality as normal. If the majority accepts it someday, I'll be in the minority. SImple as that.

Homosexuality is NOT, by ANY stretch of the imagination biologically normal.

I didn't say you were forcing your opinion on someone, I said you were forcing your opinions as facts. And if I remember correctly, you didn't like it when I suggested you not read something - you didn't take to well to that, yet here you are.

I have stated no opinion as fact. Bullshit accusation.

I also didn't tell you to or not to read anything. I offered it as an option of you don't want to see what I have to say.

Any more word-twisting games you want to play? I've seen all of these before.

Wrong. I didn't decide my own terms, and you know it. I stated specifically who and/or what does.

Oh really??? Well the next line of yours says otherwise:

No I didn't. I said "where it applies," then gave an instance where it does not.

The majority isn't even close to accepting homosexuality as normal. If the majority accepts it someday, I'll be in the minority. SImple as that.
Hence the reason why I said if/when :eusa_wall:

Homosexuality is NOT, by ANY stretch of the imagination biologically normal.
More proof of you making your opinions appear as facts and being intellectually dishonest.

Oh really??? Well the next line of yours says otherwise:

Hence the reason why I said if/when :eusa_wall:

That's you reading whatever you want to instead of what's there. I don't make those decisions, society does, and I never claimed otherwise. I only caveted the statement with the fact that nature/natural behavior trumps society, as most societies accept the facts of science as correct.

More proof of you making your opinions appear as facts and being intellectually dishonest.

You really need to quit grasping for straws. Biologically, the sexual function is for the purpose of procreation/perpetuation of the species. True homosexual animals do not procreate and they die; which, is in direct contradiction to biological function in accordance with nature's design. That of course, would make the true homosexual an anomaly -- abnormal.

So stick that in your "intellectually dishonest" pipe and smoke it. And that isn't me. It's science. Try taking a 7th grade biology course.

Being left-handed was considered abnormal, so abnormal that once upon a time left-handed people were deemed evil and wicked and children were forced to use their right-hand.

That explains it.. I'm left-handed.

And you're a redhead. In medieval times they'd have figured you for a witch and burned you at the stake probably.

(no hostility intended - just saying)

1. Let's get the accusation straight. I didn't agree with the post. I agreed he has a right to insult you if you're going to insult him.

And I distinctly recall you insulting someone's girlfriend. Maybe that poster cares as much for his girlfriend as you do your family?

I swore an oath to this Nation, and to protect the Constitution of the United States, not to cowtow to whatever glockmail feels is "honor" at the moment.

In other words, you don't know what you're talking about as usual. How "honorable" is questioning and insulting a vet's 20+ years of service to this Nation simply because you don't like his politics?

It isn't. It's disrespectful and ungrateful. If we weren't out there knocking heads, you'd have to get out of your easy chair, leave the trailer and do your own fighting.

You don't see vets on this board demanding recognition for the personal sacrifices we made for two decades so your ass could sleep all warm-n-cozy at night, but by God don't you DARE fucking disrespect those who did what you won't or can't.

Perhaps your precious little family is the most important thing to you and that's fine. Our families took second place this Nation, and that includes you and your family.

So next time you go to thinking you've been insulted worse, try engaging that brain before running your suck.
1. It doesn’t matter if you agreed with mm’s post or not. You thought it was funny, as expressed by the associated smilie. When I called you on that, your response was: “Taking into consideration who it is in reference to? Works for me.” and thus you thought I was appropriate for one man to insult another man’s mother by calling her a “crack whore … rape[d] at the hands of the deranged and mentally retarded biker gang member”.
2. Perhaps where you could point out where my posts have ever come close to that level of dishonorable vitriol; insulting an uninvolved person, a man’s mother in a demented, sexual manner.
3. I don’t recall insulting anyone’s girlfriend, unless you are referring to some girl poster who insulted me first. Obviously that’s not the same thing as insulting someone’s relations who are uninvolved with the conversation.
4. The fact is Gunny in spite of your refusal to acknowledge it, I have said many times in the past that I have the utmost reverence, not simply respect, for those who chose to serve. That is why I am stunned of your support of those who defame and dishonor their profession as manimeman has done repeatedly.

Well, I see there's been no cure discovered for your debating tactics.

Smoking until recently was widely accepted by the public in general; therefore, considered normal.

Being normal and being accepted are two different things. By the way, people are still allowed to smoke (whether or not it is normal to smoke) in front of children.

As usual, you're trying compare apples and oranges, and sell something that is obviously abnormal behavior as normal.

My point is not that abnormal behavior is normal. My point is that being normal or abnormal does not make something right or wrong. It is not normal (it is not the norm) to wear a swimsuit in the winter time, but it is okay to do so and people are allowed to do so.

1. It doesn’t matter if you agreed with mm’s post or not. You thought it was funny, as expressed by the associated smilie. When I called you on that, your response was: “Taking into consideration who it is in reference to? Works for me.” and thus you thought I was appropriate for one man to insult another man’s mother by calling her a “crack whore … rape[d] at the hands of the deranged and mentally retarded biker gang member”.

Dude, you can't even explain what YOU say ... don't go presuming to think for me. On your best day and my worst, you are incapable.

Again, for the s-l-o-w ..... What he said is irrelevant to me. That you brought it on yourself IS relevant.

2. Perhaps where you could point out where my posts have ever come close to that level of dishonorable vitriol; insulting an uninvolved person, a man’s mother in a demented, sexual manner.

I find it rather in keeping with your usual lack of understanding the world around you that you choose to think you decide what is and is not honorable.

3. I don’t recall insulting anyone’s girlfriend, unless you are referring to some girl poster who insulted me first. Obviously that’s not the same thing as insulting someone’s relations who are uninvolved with the conversation.

You did, and it's in the taunting forum. Figures you wouldn't remember YOU doing it.

4. The fact is Gunny in spite of your refusal to acknowledge it, I have said many times in the past that I have the utmost reverence, not simply respect, for those who chose to serve. That is why I am stunned of your support of those who defame and dishonor their profession as manimeman has done repeatedly.

I have not refused to acknowledge anything you have said. Words are meaningless when actions contradict them.

I'll give you a chance to back up your mouth though, since you think everyone's dishonorable but you ....

Feel free to paste right here where maineman has defamed and dishonored his service. And don't start tap-dancing. You made the accusation, back your mouth up with some evidence. If he's done it repeatedly, there should be a wealth of crap for you to choose from. So get on it.

Being normal and being accepted are two different things. By the way, people are still allowed to smoke (whether or not it is normal to smoke) in front of children.

I never said they were the same.

My point is not that abnormal behavior is normal. My point is that being normal or abnormal does not make something right or wrong. It is not normal (it is not the norm) to wear a swimsuit in the winter time, but it is okay to do so and people are allowed to do so.

Only if people such as you try to ride the fence of relativity, alleviating yourself of ever having to take a stand and believe in right or wrong.

Familiarize yourself with dictionary.com. Enough said.

fag·got1 /ˈfægət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun British. fagot.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
fag·got2 /ˈfægət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a male homosexual.

fag·ot /ˈfægət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.
2. a bundle; bunch.
3. a bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded, hammered, or rolled together at high temperature.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faggot

Take your own advice.

I have not refused to acknowledge anything you have said. Words are meaningless when actions contradict them.

I'll give you a chance to back up your mouth though, since you think everyone's dishonorable but you ....

Feel free to paste right here where maineman has defamed and dishonored his service. And don't start tap-dancing. You made the accusation, back your mouth up with some evidence. If he's done it repeatedly, there should be a wealth of crap for you to choose from. So get on it.

http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=531127&postcount=7

fag·got1 /ˈfægət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun British. fagot.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
fag·got2 /ˈfægət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a male homosexual.

fag·ot /ˈfægət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.
2. a bundle; bunch.
3. a bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded, hammered, or rolled together at high temperature.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faggot

Take your own advice.

See: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fagot

1. offensive terms for an openly homosexual man

Okay. So there are two different spellings for the same word.

Did you never say that being normal and being accepted are the same? See your message in post # 129. You said “Smoking until recently was widely accepted by the public in general; therefore, considered normal

Basically, you are saying that if something is accepted, then it follows that it is normal.

Only if people such as you try to ride the fence of relativity, alleviating yourself of ever having to take a stand and believe in right or wrong.

Practically everything is relative. You are allowed to smoke cigarettes but not marijuana. Some people think that it is as it should be. Some people think that we should be allowed to smoke marijuana too but not cocaine. What should the drinking age be – 16? Why not 15.5 or 16.5? What should be the age of consent? Should be allowed to have a rifle? How about a machine gun or a bazooka?

Just because things are relative does not mean that I don’t have a position on specific questions: No. People should not be allowed to consume cocaine. Also, it is my position that people should not be allowed to own bazookas. It all depends on where you draw the line.

Did you never say that being normal and being accepted are the same? See your message in post # 129. You said “Smoking until recently was widely accepted by the public in general; therefore, considered normal

Basically, you are saying that if something is accepted, then it follows that it is normal.

What is it with you homosexual apologists reading what you want instead what is there? I said once, and explained a second time that societal acceptance could be one consideration as normal, not "the" reason. I even went so far to post an example of another determining source.

Do I need to get out the big, fat crayons and Big Chief tablet and draw a picture?

Practically everything is relative. You are allowed to smoke cigarettes but not marijuana. Some people think that it is as it should be. Some people think that we should be allowed to smoke marijuana too but not cocaine. What should the drinking age be – 16? Why not 15.5 or 16.5? What should be the age of consent? Should be allowed to have a rifle? How about a machine gun or a bazooka?

Just because things are relative does not mean that I don’t have a position on specific questions: No. People should not be allowed to consume cocaine. Also, it is my position that people should not be allowed to own bazookas. It all depends on where you draw the line.

Using relativity as an argument is nothing more than a lame attempt to invalidate someone else's argument via intellectual dishonesty.

S
Being left-handed is a non-dominant genetic trait the same as red or black hair and blue or green eyes.

Most people with non-dominant genetic traits like red hair or green eyes have at least one parent with those traits who passed on the genes for them. That's not how it works with handedness. I'm left-handed and neither of my parents and none of my grandparents were left-handed.
No one knows what causes left-handedness. There are as many theories about it as there are about what causes homosexuality.
How would homosexuality be passed on genetically, by the way? Yes, you have invitro fertilization but that's just the last 20-30 years. How did Plato, Michaelangelo, or Alexander the Great get the gay gene?

Forum List

Back