For Racist Attacker, 240 Years

You were hoping it would be a skinhead?
Nope. I tend to take these things as they come. But it sounds like the fucker got exactly what he deserved.

Some of the reader comments are hilarious though:
“'Two women caught Johnson off guard and tackled him …..'
His classmates in the slammer will never let him live that down."

"'He was carrying three pistols, a samurai sword and a container of kerosene.'
Sounds like your typical NYC subway rider. Guess no one saw anything unusual."

"Johnson invaded Bar Veloce, in Manhattan’s East Village neighborhood…Two women caught Johnson off guard and tackled him…Sounds like he may have made the supreme error of attacking a Gay bar."

Well you do have to wonder if a skinhead went into a 'black' bar and did the same exact thing, if he would receive the same sentence :eusa_think:

But more importantly, what's a black dude with a Samurai sword anyways :lol:

Well you do have to wonder if a skinhead went into a 'black' bar and did the same exact thing, if he would receive the same sentence :eusa_think:

But more importantly, what's a black dude with a Samurai sword anyways :lol:
A 240 year prison sentence and no one died as far as I could tell. If you're suggesting that a white guy would get more than 240 years then by all means make a case. I'd say the punishment is fitting, regardless if he was white or black.

A 240 year prison sentence and no one died as far as I could tell. If you're suggesting that a white guy would get more than 240 years then by all means make a case. I'd say the punishment is fitting, regardless if he was white or black.

Get those udon noodles out from between your ears foo. I was saying the skinhead wouldn't get anywhere close 240 years (if anything at all) don't you understand sarcasm? Oh yeah JingJong is your mother tongue so probably not.

Get those udon noodles out from between your ears foo. I was saying the skinhead wouldn't get anywhere close 240 years (if anything at all) don't you understand sarcasm? Oh yeah JingJong is your mother tongue so probably not.
Can't you get the death penalty in Canaduh for those racial slurs? "Free" speech there isn't like it is here.

Whatca talking about chopsticks? Only the barbaric land of the good ol' US has the death penalty.
Yeah but at least we can say elephant jockey, dothead, curry chicken eatin' motherfucker without getting arrested. I believe the Mounties will be over to your place shortly to detain you for saying JingJong over their State run internets.

Yeah but at least we can say elephant jockey, dothead, curry chicken eatin' motherfucker without getting arrested. I believe the Mounties will be over to your place shortly to detain you for saying JingJong over their State run internets.

Please chickenball, we have more rights than you. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back