A Cure for the Gay.

Oh, good God,
anj_stfu.gif
already with that shit.

Like he's ever going to quit? He's a 'One Way" sign. That's besides being an ignorant troll.

You discredit your profession not learning about honor in 20 years of service. Let's hope that you are a rare anomaly. :neutral:

Y'think? My first thought is that you have no clue what you're talking about. You cheapen the word "honor" be even attempting to associate it with yourself.

However, since you are such an expert, please DO explain your statement. Explain to the folks how my comment in any way discredits my honor.

Y'think? My first thought is that you have no clue what you're talking about. You cheapen the word "honor" be even attempting to associate it with yourself.

However, since you are such an expert, please DO explain your statement. Explain to the folks how my comment in any way discredits my honor.

gunny....

I am serious...talking with this disgusting loser is just like Br'er Rabbit punching the tarbaby.... you are much too smart to get sucked into this.

gunny....

I am serious...talking with this disgusting loser is just like Br'er Rabbit punching the tarbaby.... you are much too smart to get sucked into this.

Leave'm alone. He has too much fun, and at this point, Glock deserves whatever he gets.

Honor: "...act responsibly in a mature and dependable manner. [Being] held to the highest standard of ethical and moral behavior."
:eusa_naughty:

You forgot to add the full context of the post. Which is:
I know thousands of people that used to be gay, including myself sometimes until the queers took the beautiful English word "Gay" and turned it into a word that means vile, vulgar, disgraceful, disgusting, sickening, a blight on society, and a few other things that are mostly unmentionable instead of leaving its meaning of high spirited, merry, bright, colorful, showy. If you question means do I know any queers, the answer is yes, but they are certainly not part of any of my life except to ridicule.

You forgot to add the full context of the post. Which is:
I know thousands of people that used to be gay, including myself sometimes until the queers took the beautiful English word "Gay" and turned it into a word that means vile, vulgar, disgraceful, disgusting, sickening, a blight on society, and a few other things that are mostly unmentionable instead of leaving its meaning of high spirited, merry, bright, colorful, showy.
:eusa_boohoo:

Crying over a word that used to mean something else. How GAY!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back