A Conservative Third Party Movement?

It eliminates the advantages of class.

No, I don't.

But you can read into that proposal whatever your deluded head finds most comforting.

you propose meting out justice via confiscatory taxes that denies one's children of a legacy. A financial legacy that could be used to put future generations of ones progeny through school. A financial legacy that could be used to fund charities or businesses that could potentially improve the lives of countless people.

justice - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

1 a: the maintenance or administration of what is just especially by the impartial adjustment of conflicting claims or the assignment of merited rewards or punishments

Now I don't see the confiscation of the entirety of the fruits of a person's lifetime of labor as a reward.

Last edited:
For we have stated time and time and time and time and time again.... we have posted them non-stop.. yet ones like the troll Orange_Juice continue to ignore those stances and principles, to try and replace them with his warped view of what he wishes them to be, in a stupid attempt to warp reality and validate his warped stances....

Was anyone really surprised that Orange Juice didn't understand something? I'd be personally amazed if he DID understand something.

You're more than free to continue digging deeper into that website if you want additional answers.

You asked where the money went and I showed you how much was brought in and how much was spent.

I did and I see no accounting of spending other than the generic category of "grants"

I say any conservative who is not FURIOUS with the GOP for what they did to Dr. Paul is a hypocrite. And anyone who just blew it off and fell in line and voted for McCain is a fool. Because blacklisting Dr. Paul was proof the GOP is not about fiscal responsibility.

I thought the Democrats would do the same thing to Obama. Go with Hillary despite the voters wishes. This is another way the Dems are different. Yes they could have went with Hillary instead of going with Obama, but they didn't. Republican polls said Dr. Paul was winning debates. Next thing you know he sort of disappeared. And where his name was on the ballot, only 1% voted for him, so what does that tell you? Republican voters are being brainwashed/manipulated.

The only reason Dr. Paul is a Republican is the same reason Sarah Palin is a Republican and not a member of the Alaskan Independence Party. You can't accomplish anything in American politics unless you are in one of the 2 parties. So Dr. Paul stays a Republican and Palin can do more for Alaska in the GOP than she can in the AIP. :eusa_shhh:

Paul is one of the most libertarian candidates and politicians that the US has.... he is a registered member of the Republican party...

However... there were many more reasons to dislike Paul as a candidate... from his clinging to conspiracy theories, to his extreme libertarianism stances (granted, not anarchy like some of the posters we have on here.. but he is VERY libertarian indeed)....

And Palin was never even close to being a member of some group that wanted to take AK out of the US... but you sure like polishing off that old chestnut ad nauseum... even though it has thoroughly been debunked like many other Palin myths, perpetrated by the left

Paul is one of the most libertarian candidates and politicians that the US has.... he is a registered member of the Republican party...

However... there were many more reasons to dislike Paul as a candidate... from his clinging to conspiracy theories, to his extreme libertarianism stances (granted, not anarchy like some of the posters we have on here.. but he is VERY libertarian indeed)....

And Palin was never even close to being a member of some group that wanted to take AK out of the US... but you sure like polishing off that old chestnut ad nauseum... even though it has thoroughly been debunked like many other Palin myths, perpetrated by the left

It has not been "debunked". But if you keep saying it, maybe it will be true. Her husband was a fucking card carrying member of the AIP. Fact!!!

If Obama meeting with Bill Ayers when he was 7 is a big deal, Todd being a member of the AIP and Sarah speaking to them is a bombshell.

And the founder of the AIP told the Palin's to run as GOP because thats the only way they'll get er done. What do they want done? They want to succeed from the United States.

And Paul is not a conspiracy theorist. You just don't believe what he is telling you because you are a sheeple American.

Did you hear Dr. Paul is a racist? He has a 20 year newsletter filled with racist stuff written by other people. Do you remember this is how they slandered Dr. Paul? Well this is how they do every politician who actually speaks the truth.

This is why Dems are no better than Republicans. It's not them that need to change, its the citizens. Its the voters. When the country is filled with greedy ignorant bastards, then that's what we will send to Washington.

So if telling the truth gets every politician run out of politicis, then what do you think they will all do? They will all lie.

In other words, you only respect a good liar.

Do you know what parts of the Libertarian platform I don't like? The parts that resemble the Republicans. :lol:

It has not been "debunked". But if you keep saying it, maybe it will be true. Her husband was a fucking card carrying member of the AIP. Fact!!!

If Obama meeting with Bill Ayers when he was 7 is a big deal, Todd being a member of the AIP and Sarah speaking to them is a bombshell.

And the founder of the AIP told the Palin's to run as GOP because thats the only way they'll get er done. What do they want done? They want to succeed from the United States.

And Paul is not a conspiracy theorist. You just don't believe what he is telling you because you are a sheeple American.

Did you hear Dr. Paul is a racist? He has a 20 year newsletter filled with racist stuff written by other people. Do you remember this is how they slandered Dr. Paul? Well this is how they do every politician who actually speaks the truth.

This is why Dems are no better than Republicans. It's not them that need to change, its the citizens. Its the voters. When the country is filled with greedy ignorant bastards, then that's what we will send to Washington.

So if telling the truth gets every politician run out of politicis, then what do you think they will all do? They will all lie.

Try looking at the AIP when he husband was a 'member' and how different their stances were at that time... Just because your DEMs once supported segregation and slavery, does not mean they support it now

Funny... I did not know Obama was running for politics and was involved with Ayers at age 7... Always thought you had to be an adult running for politics and sitting on a friggin' board

What a buffoon

And yes.. he is a conspiracy theorist... just as you are

She was NOT a card carrying member of AIP. FACT!!!

Wow I didn't know Barry was a Chicago politician when he was 7.

Secede. Don't forget that you dimocrats are against success.

You finally admit that Dimocrats are the same as Repudlicans and yet you still defend Barry. How many conflicting positions can you hold before you explode?

Politics and truth are antithetical

Palin was never even close to being a member of some group that wanted to take AK out of the US... but you sure like polishing off that old chestnut ad nauseum... even though it has thoroughly been debunked like many other Palin myths, perpetrated by the left

Never even close? Can you explain to us how you know how close she got?

She spoke at their rallies and wished them luck. The name of the party is the AIG. What does that stand for? Alaska INDEPENDENCE Party.

And you and your boyfriend have so far not debunked anything I said, nor did you prove what I said was a "myth".

The founder of the AIP said the fires in hell can't compare to his hatred he has in his heart for America. And you had a bug up your ass about this being the first time Michelle Obama has ever been proud of her country.

So maybe 5 things were debunked, like Sarah's baby was actually Bristols, but 100 things turned out to be true.

Ok, so maybe she couldn't name one Supreme Court Decision besides Roe v Wade and maybe she didn't know Africa was a continent.

Really, what are all these things you debunked? All the shit I remember was/is all true. So you can focus on the 5 things that were made up, but I'm sticking with all the shit that was true.

For example, she abused her power. Was that story made up or totally fucking true.

She was NOT a card carrying member of AIP. FACT!!!

Secede. Don't forget that you dimocrats are against success.

Politics and truth are antithetical

No, her husband was a member. And from what I hear, he tells her what to do. She's just the face. TODD is the real boss.

Yea, we hate god fearing Americans who work hard, achieve and get er done. Wait?

Obama got er did.

I did and I see no accounting of spending other than the generic category of "grants"

What am I your personal researcher?

If you want a full accounting of a Dept,. of the government look it up yourself.

You come in making claims about how much money was taken in based on nothing but your say so.

I respond with the executive summary of the real numbers as reported by the government and you demand that I give you a more detailed analysis?

Who the fuck are you to demand that of me?

Yes and for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.

See?

You're not the only one who believes in fairy tales.

In some places your cynicism is appropriate and even appreciated, this is not a correct usage of it.

You'll notice I said from any place to any place, not necessarily up. Just ask all those Lotto winners that end up in the poor house. Or the spendthrifts who squander their inheritance or M.C. Hammer....:lol:

There are far too many success stories to either name or deny. There are probably even more failure stories.

It hasn't been debunked? Well here, let me debunk it for you Link to source documents of Sarah Palin's Voter Registration 1986-Present.

There you dumbass...now you can't ever say it was "not debunked."

Last edited:
In some places your cynicism is appropriate and even appreciated, this is not a correct usage of it.

You'll notice I said from any place to any place, not necessarily up. Just ask all those Lotto winners that end up in the poor house. Or the spendthrifts who squander their inheritance or M.C. Hammer....:lol:

There are far too many success stories to either name or deny. There are probably even more failure stories.

A single swallow does not a summer make, amigo.

I understood your point.

It is not entirely without merit, either, until apologists for the classism which is evident in pretty much every aspect of our lives try to use that occassional happy swallow tale to suggest that we live in a perpetual economic summer.

The statistics regarding poverty and it pernicious characteristics in aggregate (as well as the stats about the happy fates of generation after generation of pampered scions) simply do not support that happyland fairy tale you want us to believe.

Last edited:
No, her husband was a member. And from what I hear, he tells her what to do. She's just the face. TODD is the real boss.

Yea, we hate god fearing Americans who work hard, achieve and get er done. Wait?

Obama got er did.

oh you mean like Hillary and Michelle are the "real bosses"?

A single swallow does not a summer make, amigo.

I understood your point.

It is not entirely without merit, either, until apologists for the classism which is evident in pretty much every aspect of our lives try to use that occassional happy swallow tale to suggest that we live in a perpetual economic summer.

The statistics regarding poverty and it pernicious characteristics in aggregate (as well as the stats about the happy fates of generation after generation of pampered scions) simply do not support that happyland fairy tale you want us to believe.

When people are paid to stay in poverty, they often do it. When misguided government programs are put into effect that increase the circumstances causing poverty, there is often more of it.

God knows there is enough poverty without government giving it a helping hand, but there should be a bureaucratic Hippocratic Oath of "first do no harm." The 40+ year war on poverty has been an utter and complete failure except to ensure the votes by one party of one or two facets of society. To that end, it has been a great success.

I don't think any serious minded people would say that stopping the government programs that constitute the war on poverty would end poverty, but continuing them will not end it either.

Even saying all of this, there have been thousands of success stories of people rising out of extreme poverty to be stunningly successful. If it were truly a class system, this would not be possible. You are correct though, it is easy to stay impoverished here. But our poor are better off than anyone else's poor. Hell, we have homeless here that pan-handle 50k+/yr. I'll bet they net more than me....lol

If you want a full accounting of a Dept,. of the government look it up yourself.

You come in making claims about how much money was taken in based on nothing but your say so.

I respond with the executive summary of the real numbers as reported by the government and you demand that I give you a more detailed analysis?

They/Skull always do that. Allie does that a lot too. Prove it, show me a link, but when you ask them for proof, they never give it. :eusa_hand:

And even if you show them proof, its not going to change their minds.

So I ask, "If I show you that what I'm saying is true, how is that going to matter to you".

Because if they are just going to justify it anyways, no reason to prove it.

For example, I say, "Bush doubled the debt" and someone says "prove it". And I prove it all for them to come back and say, "well he had to fight two wars".

So why did I bother proving it? They didn't want it to be true, but in reality, they'll defend anything GW and the GOP do.

oh you mean like Hillary and Michelle are the "real bosses"?

No. Todd would be in the Alaska Governors office doing official business. He had no title. Only husband to the Governor. Yet he would call around bossing people around telling them what to do.

So much different than Hillary or Michelle I suppose.

I heard Todd tells Sarah what to do on policy issues. She's just the pretty face who ran for the position. He's the brains. And that's not saying much.

Be honest, Sarah was/is really dumb. You tried to elect a fucking idiot! Shows you how much respect you have for the Presidency.

And no wonder government doesn't work when you keep voting for people who are idiots and/or enemies of government. :cuckoo:

you said you provided an accounting of what the money was spent on and you didn't.

I suppose you would be satisfied with a similar vague accounting of the TARP funds?

That might be enough information for you to base your trust of how fiscally responsible our government is with your tax dollars but IMHO it is sorely lacking.

In fact since 1977 federal and state governments have collected more in taxes on petroleum products than the oil companies have posted in profits.

Certainly if oil companies are guilty of "excessive profits" then our government is just as guilty of excessive taxation.

See the problem here is the government does not tell us how much money it actually collects in gas taxes the best we can get is a total for all excise taxes which include gas and other taxes.

in 2007 the excise tax collected was 53 billion

It hasn't been debunked? Well here, let me debunk it for you Link to source documents of Sarah Palin's Voter Registration 1986-Present.

There you dumbass...now you can't ever say it was "not debunked."

I already told you, Todd was the one who joined. And since he pulls Sarah's strings, and she speaks to the AIP, I don't care if she is a registered member.

Do you know I am not a registered Democrat? Doesn't mean I am not a Democrat. I just never registered.

And I told you what the founder of the AIP said. He said, "we have to run our members as Democrats &/or Republicans if we are going to get anything done. So basically, Sarah is a spy.

Just look at how mavericky she got with the McCain campaign. She was a rogue agent. Dude, wake the hell up. She would take Alaska & make herself president if she could.

But please nominate her again in 4 years. Please! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back