A complete clown show

Had a thread on reparations earlier in the week, but poof it disappeared. Hmmmm.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Reparations won't happen, so they might as well quit making a spectacle of themselves.
Whites made quite the spectacle enslaving them didn't they?

Blacks had a LARGE PART IN THE SLAVE TRADE....

BLACKS EVEN OWNED SLAVES...……….

But you RACIST Tards want to Blame it all on the White Man....

Who has run this country since it was founded?

How many blacks play a role in signing the Constitution?

How many black folks have sat on the Supreme Court?

How many black folks were a part of implementing Jim Crow Laws?

Do you deny Blacks owned and sold Slaves?

Do you deny America has done more to right it’s wrongs

If it has righted it's wrong, then it has committed wrongs correct? Do you believe in paying restitution for wrongs that were committed?

than any other Nation on the face of the Earth?

Tell me Tard......

What Nation on Earth has more successful Blacks than America?

What does that have to do with the wrongs that were committed against black folks.

I can understand how and why the ignorant carry a chip on their shoulder like you...

The enlightened know we can’t change the past and none of us are responsible for it...

There are plenty of black and white folks alive today that were affected during Jim Crow.

In other words I don’t owe you 10 goats for what my great great grandfather did to yours....

You as an individual probably doesn't, but America owes a great debt to black folks.

Look….If I were Black I would probably think and feel just like you...

But that doesn't make it right.

You Tards are all so very gullible......

Do you ever wonder why this only comes up during election campaigning?

Reparations are political CHUM for the Ignorant....

The Tard leadership is pandering to the Ignorant for Votes.....

They know Reparations will never happen that’s why they feel safe supporting them..

In other words for you Tards to get it they are blowing smoke up your ass.

I was fooled by the Republican Party until Trump exposed the fact

that we had one party masquerading as two.

You would think you Tards would wake up.

Trump has done more for Blacks in two years than the demotards have in the last 100......

Ponder this Tards....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

over and over again expecting a different result....

You Tards with your support of dimocrats prove you are insane.

Tell us Deno all that Trump has done for black folks over the last 2yrs and what does that have to do with restitution never being given to black folks since our sojourn in America.

SBB.....

Trump has given you possibly the lowest Black unemployment in History.....

Tell me what he did to accomplish that since that trend was started years before he took office.

You tell me, what has Trump done to harm you....

Being POTUS.

Let’s say we decide to go with reparations...

Who do we pay and who pays them?

Just so you know despite my hard take on this........

How did they decide how to pay Japanese-Americans? This is why you elect a committee to study the matter and found out exactly who, what and how it should be done or if it can be done.

If I were alive during slave times I would have been a conductor

on the U.G Railroad....

Yea I know.

You Tards are all so very gullible......

Do you ever wonder why this only comes up during election campaigning?

Reparations are political CHUM for the Ignorant....

The Tard leadership is pandering to the Ignorant for Votes.....

They know Reparations will never happen that’s why they feel safe supporting them..

In other words for you Tards to get it they are blowing smoke up your ass.

I was fooled by the Republican Party until Trump exposed the fact

that we had one party masquerading as two.

You would think you Tards would wake up.

Trump has done more for Blacks in two years than the demotards have in the last 100......

Ponder this Tards....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

over and over again expecting a different result....

You Tards with your support of dimocrats prove you are insane.

Tell us Deno all that Trump has done for black folks over the last 2yrs and what does that have to do with restitution never being given to black folks since our sojourn in America.

SBB.....

Trump has given you possibly the lowest Black unemployment in History.....

Tell me what he did to accomplish that since that trend was started years before he took office.

You tell me, what has Trump done to harm you....

Being POTUS.

Let’s say we decide to go with reparations...

Who do we pay and who pays them?

Just so you know despite my hard take on this........

How did they decide how to pay Japanese-Americans? This is why you elect a committee to study the matter and found out exactly who, what and how it should be done or if it can be done.

If I were alive during slave times I would have been a conductor

on the U.G Railroad....

Yea I know.

You don't remember when we were losing all those jobs

to China and Mexico and obozo and the demorats told

us this was the new normal and those jobs were never coming back....

obozo said..

What's he "goni do" wave a magic wand....

Trump shoved that magic wand up obozo and you Tards Butt...

Trump has eased regulations, cut taxes, signed off on the Keystone pipeline,

got out of the Paris climate accord, and on and on.....

Can you name one flucking thing obozo did to help the economy ?

Do you deny Blacks owned and sold Slaves?

Do you deny America has done more to right it’s wrongs

If it has righted it's wrong, then it has committed wrongs correct? Do you believe in paying restitution for wrongs that were committed?

than any other Nation on the face of the Earth?

Tell me Tard......

What Nation on Earth has more successful Blacks than America?

What does that have to do with the wrongs that were committed against black folks.

I can understand how and why the ignorant carry a chip on their shoulder like you...

The enlightened know we can’t change the past and none of us are responsible for it...

There are plenty of black and white folks alive today that were affected during Jim Crow.

In other words I don’t owe you 10 goats for what my great great grandfather did to yours....

You as an individual probably doesn't, but America owes a great debt to black folks.
America is we the people, and by the people. His point still stands.

Unfortunately over her history that changes when the color of the person comes into play.
The skin color might never be an issue unless coupled with the actions that make it a target of what ever opinion one decides to garner in concerning the two things combined. So if you have a large group of individuals (whom happen to be of the same color), doing bad things in unison, well expect the color as being just an added identifier in the case over the known actions of the group in question. Example police scanner - We have two black males wearing hoodies and blue jeans that have been identified as the suspects, they were last seen on 25th avenue heading north etc. The same goes for whites if do wrong in life. Heck the blacks using the same skin color thinking on whites is no different.

Otherwise do you think that all blacks are these little angels in life, where as the only means for them to do wrong is if a white person makes them do wrong ????

If expect whites to take responsibility for their actions, then expect the very same thing for blacks in return.

Last edited:
reparations talk is all about stirring up hate...case in point.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/03/woman-brutally-beaten-and-raped-in-the-bronx-cops/
A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.
The very definition of brainwashing. Unbelievable.

The sad thing is, a thread titled "Clown Show" could be about either end of the spectrum.

Or both.
Yeah but this one was explained to be specific if opened it up like you did out of sheer curiosity.. lol

Had a thread on reparations earlier in the week, but poof it disappeared. Hmmmm.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Reparations won't happen, so they might as well quit making a spectacle of themselves.

Amazing we didn't hear the same thing coming from folks like you Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans who were put in Concentration Camps during WWII. Native Americans received a type of reparations as well, not a peep from folks like you. Now black folks have suffered in this country for centuries and folks like you come out of the wood work when reparations comes up for us, why is that?

Though I was againt it ...the Japanese that were paid were folks who had actually been relocated....black slavery was stopped in America over 150 yrs. ago...no former slaves still alive.

Not even to mention Japanese are very good citizens, highly intelligent with little involvement in violence or crime, very productive and citizens to be proud of.

Blacks have been paid reparations and still get them in the form of welfare payouts. We have spent billions and billions of dollars trying to help blacks already...and it has not worked and never will work. You can keep throwing more and more money at the black problem and it will continue to get worse.

What we really need is a Federally Funded project to encourage blacks to return to Africa and they should be paid incentives to do so....that is something that could be done.

As painful as it is to blacks(theare are some good negroes) they are not wanted here or anywhere else in fact....as they cause problems no matter where they are. Negroes have been a curse on America and that curse is still working. We need to get rid of them...White Ameicans would be willing to spend a lot of money to ship them back.

War on Poverty at 50 -- Despite Trillions Spent, Poverty Won

Last edited:

Otherwise you won't be happy until blacks dominate or take over right ?? Yes we know.

Uh I don't recall saying anything about black folks dominating or taking over anything.

Ignoring all that whites have done from those positions of power for blacks over time, is a very real problem created by the race hustler's of today.

Whites in power have inflicted more harm on black folks over time than they have done good. If I am in error show me where I am wrong.
Show you ???? Do you know how ignorant a statement that is ??? The proof is there in the simple fact that you are on an equal footing with me in this forum, and using the same technology as me in this forum, and on and on it all goes ad nauseum. Show you.. Good grief.
Negative! There is no such thing as equal footing when it comes to White and Black ancestry. There was privilege for one group and none for the other. And that privilege has not slowed down. And while Blacks and Whites can duke it out on this forum, at the end of the day, each return to their roots. One of privilege, and one without.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Amazing we didn't hear the same thing coming from folks like you Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans who were put in Concentration Camps during WWII. Native Americans received a type of reparations as well, not a peep from folks like you. Now black folks have suffered in this country for centuries and folks like you come out of the wood work when reparations comes up for us, why is that?

Though I was againt it ...the Japanese that were paid were folks who had actually been relocated....black slavery was stopped in America over 150 yrs. ago...no former slaves still alive.

Not to mention blacks have been paid reparations and still get them in the form of welfare payouts. We have spent billions and billions of dollars trying to help blacks already...and it has not worked and never will work. You can keep throwing more and more money at the black problem and it will continue to get worse.

No, slavery was not stopped 150 years ago. When a man can't drink from the same water fountain and eat at the same restaurant up until the sixties, because you were Black, that's a special kind of slavery called deprivation. Deprived of basic necessities is a form of torture. Which slaves were subjected to all the time.

Is it that hot a topic ?

What's that got to do with getting paid for their suffering? I would be just as sympathetic to white on white slavery.

I am all for paying Slaves for their suffering.....

But not their great great grandkids.
So, tell me, how are you planning on paying for their great great grandfathers then? You still don't get it do you?

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
It's not his. It's the one White America built to exclude them from the rest of society. Whites wanted them as slaves, the same as they wanted the illegals to do the work lazy ass Whites can't do. But when they were through doing the work, they wanted them gone. The problem is, Blacks are citizens too. Lol! What are your plans to get rid of them now?

>250,000 Union soldiers died to free them. Whites passed civil rights legislation...whites passed and implemented affirmative action policies...whites passed an immigration act which PREFERRED non-whites over Europeans.

Your arguments are old and very tired as they hold no water. The proof of which surrounds you. As for getting 'rid' of them? I have no aspirations of that. Contrary to what you may think I wish them no harm. However, I do hope I live long enough to see all of the white liberals consumed by the flame they stoked for so many years.

If this is left to continue long enough South Africa will be the result for every white nation. It will happen...because of people with YOUR mindset.

Otherwise you won't be happy until blacks dominate or take over right ?? Yes we know.

Uh I don't recall saying anything about black folks dominating or taking over anything.

Ignoring all that whites have done from those positions of power for blacks over time, is a very real problem created by the race hustler's of today.

Whites in power have inflicted more harm on black folks over time than they have done good. If I am in error show me where I am wrong.
Show you ???? Do you know how ignorant a statement that is ??? The proof is there in the simple fact that you are on an equal footing with me in this forum, and using the same technology as me in this forum, and on and on it all goes ad nauseum. Show you.. Good grief.
Negative! There is no such thing as equal footing when it comes to White and Black ancestry. There was privilege for one group and none for the other. And that privilege has not slowed down. And while Blacks and Whites can duke it out on this forum, at the end of the day, each return to their roots. One of privilege, and one without.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Not to mention blacks have been paid reparations and still get them in the form of welfare payouts. We have spent billions and billions of dollars trying to help blacks already...and it has not worked and never will work. You can keep throwing more and more money at the black problem and it will continue to get worse.

No, slavery was not stopped 150 years ago. When a man can't drink from the same water fountain and eat at the same restaurant up until the sixties, because you were Black, that's a special kind of slavery called deprivation. Deprived of basic necessities is a form of torture. Which slaves were subjected to all the time.

Blacks were supplied with their own drinking foountains....why do you want to drink out of the same fountain as whites...certainly no deprivation basic necessity for negroes to drink out of white fountains and contaminate them.

Likewise with restaurants...blacks have their own...why do you want to eat with people who are disgusted with you...folks with common sense like to be around their own kind...yet negroes want the Federal government to force whites to put up with them....nothing but trouble makers.

Africa's biggest contribution to the world....AIDS

Why Do HIV and AIDS Affect African-Americans More?

Who in their right minds would want to drink out of a water fountain where blacks drink.

Is it that hot a topic ?

It is about more than just the foolish attempt to get reparations.....even the idiots themselves probably know they have no chance of doing that....but what they are doing is to keep in the minds of the people how Negroes are such victims, how they have suffered more than anyone, ...aka to keep promoting the fallacious politics of black victimhood...their ticket to 'entitlement' and all that entails...more gubmint money aka tax monies from the white working class to the Negroes....this nonsense has been going on so long most just accept it and pay little attention to it....being clueless as to how much it costs them.
You were the one who admitted that they were in the Houston slums. Who do you think constructed those places? And why? Do you know? Of course you do. Blacks were victims way back then because of enslavement, and when that was over, they stuck them in section 8 housing to keep them further segregated. And has that changed? Hell no. So what are you talking about?
Your time lapses don't add up, where as you are just spouting off bullcrap time periods in a political hackery way, and this in order to keep some sort of white guilt pumped up.

Give blacks some credit for rising up and out of poverty as individuals, otherwise instead of using those cases for whom in many ways had created their own conditions by their own choices in life, otherwise to remain there after being guided from within to remain segregated instead of assimilated in life in order to enjoy all that this country has to offer them. No one's fault but their own in alot of cases, but the attempt to tie them altogether for political reasons every election cycle is obvious to most about what goes on.

The lack of trust is being fueled by the hustler's who use their condition's and uneducation in order to get in the gap between them and their potential success in life. That's gotta change or be recognized by all or nothing will change for those being mis-led.
They had no choices in life. Where was their voice at the table in a world that was 100%white privilege? That's right, it didn't exist.

And what about section 8 housing today? Are you telling me that has changed? Lol! Not even a little bit.

Blacks have made it through entertainment and sports. Beyond that, get your black asses back in the project. And that's the attitude today.

Sure, some out of show have managed to climb out of poverty so as to not look obvious. White society let a few through the cracks to make it look good. But never is white privilege and power going to allow the acclimation of millions of blacks into white privilege and power.
This post is so condescending towards Black's that it is completely ridiculous to say the very least about it. No one with any education at all wants to entertain your ignorance spewed here against white and black folks.
You are posting a surrender, not an argument.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Blacks were supplied with their own drinking foountains....why do you want to drink out of the same fountain as whites...certainly no deprivation basic necessity for negroes to drink out of white fountains and contaminate them.

Likewise with restaurants...blacks have their own...why do you want to eat with people who are disgusted with you...folks with common sense like to be around their own kind...yet negroes want the Federal government to force whites to put up with them....nothing but trouble makers.
Contaminate? How? Are whites being contaminated today? Lol! That's an absolutely ridiculous, ignorant, racist explanation, minus any intelligent argument.

And so tell me, when you see a black family eating in a restaurant, or a white family, and they are disgusted with you, did it ever occur to you as to why they are disgusted? Do you get up and leave? Hell no. You sit your ass down and eat. You also sit on the same shit hole too.

And negroes want the federal government to put up with them. Really? And who's fuckin fault is that Mr. Superiority?

Last edited:

Is it that hot a topic ?

Contaminate? How? Are whites being contaminated today? Lol! That's an absolutely ridiculous, ignorant, racist explanation, minus any intelligent argument.

And so tell me, when you see a black family eating in a restaurant, or a white family, and they are disgusted with you, did it ever occur to you as to why they are disgusted? Do you get up and leave? Hell no. You sit your ass down and eat. You also sit on the same shit hole too.

And negroes want the federal government to put up with them. Really? And who's fuckin fault is that Mr. Superiority?

Blacks are not clean...they are carriers for all kinds of diseases...aids being the worst one.

Why 7 Deadly Diseases Strike Blacks Most

African Americans Should Go Back To Africa, Says Akon — Here’s Why

Last edited:
The civil rights act didn't help. Affirmative action didn't help. Busing didn't help. Social promotion didn't help. Quotas didn't help.

Nothing is going to help black people. They are steadfastly going to cling to anything that gives them dispensation to act like savages.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Yep, that happened, and it was just events noted in history along a long line of progress in moving away from such things. We have come a long, long way, but if not careful things can regress backwards due to race hustler's trying to change the positive outcomes and achievements made over time.

The white folks who care of course can be derailed if things fly back into their faces in which makes them wonder if they had been on the right side of the issue over time or maybe not. It won't be the good black folks who cause the rethinking of the issue by white folks, but instead it will be because of the racist race hustling arrogant Black's who cause such a thing to happen (those who are guilty of such a thing).

Whites have your backs against those whites that are racist, but that can change quickly if the wrong things happen in regards to it all. I feel that there are enough blacks doing great these days, that other blacks won't be able to derail them.

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
It's not his. It's the one White America built to exclude them from the rest of society. Whites wanted them as slaves, the same as they wanted the illegals to do the work lazy ass Whites can't do. But when they were through doing the work, they wanted them gone. The problem is, Blacks are citizens too. Lol! What are your plans to get rid of them now?

>250,000 Union soldiers died to free them. Whites passed civil rights legislation...whites passed and implemented affirmative action policies...whites passed an immigration act which PREFERRED non-whites over Europeans.

Your arguments are old and very tired as they hold no water. The proof of which surrounds you. As for getting 'rid' of them? I have no aspirations of that. Contrary to what you may think I wish them no harm. However, I do hope I live long enough to see all of the white liberals consumed by the flame they stoked for so many years.

If this is left to continue long enough South Africa will be the result for every white nation. It will happen...because of people with YOUR mindset.
Union soldiers didn't just go into battle to free slaves. ttps://www.history.com/topics/american-civil-war/american-civil-war-history

And when they were freed, they still weren't free. They had no means to establish themselves in white society, so they were forced back into the fields for slave wages and lived in one room shacks all across the south. Whites did that to Blacks. They didn't do that to themselves. They were slave tenants with no rights up until the sixties. It's not that the arguments are "tired and old." The arguments simply never went away. Blacks today are still segregated into pockets of this country with little to no opportunity, because White society does not want them.

So, while the Union freed the slaves from chains, the oppression continued until the Civil Rights movement. And who fought for Civil rights Legislation when Civil Rights shouldn't have ever been fought for to begin with. Don't pat yourselves on the back to have to initiate legislation for common sense decency for other human beings. Shame on White privilege for making that a thing to begin with.

Forum List

Back