A complete clown show

Had a thread on reparations earlier in the week, but poof it disappeared. Hmmmm.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Reparations won't happen, so they might as well quit making a spectacle of themselves.
Whites made quite the spectacle enslaving them didn't they?
No, they made lots of money. It was a serious problem until modern day equipment came along. Thank goodness for modernization in which liberated many people's all across this world.

Had a thread on reparations earlier in the week, but poof it disappeared. Hmmmm.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Reparations won't happen, so they might as well quit making a spectacle of themselves.

It is about more than just the foolish attempt to get reparations.....even the idiots themselves probably know they have no chance of doing that....but what they are doing is to keep in the minds of the people how Negroes are such victims, how they have suffered more than anyone, ...aka to keep promoting the fallacious politics of black victimhood...their ticket to 'entitlement' and all that entails...more gubmint money aka tax monies from the white working class to the Negroes....this nonsense has been going on so long most just accept it and pay little attention to it....being clueless as to how much it costs them.
You were the one who admitted that they were in the Houston slums. Who do you think constructed those places? And why? Do you know? Of course you do. Blacks were victims way back then because of enslavement, and when that was over, they stuck them in section 8 housing to keep them further segregated. And has that changed? Hell no. So what are you talking about?
Your time lapses don't add up, where as you are just spouting off bullcrap time periods in a political hackery way, and this in order to keep some sort of white guilt pumped up.

Give blacks some credit for rising up and out of poverty as individuals, otherwise instead of using those cases for whom in many ways had created their own conditions by their own choices in life, otherwise to remain there after being guided from within to remain segregated instead of assimilated in life in order to enjoy all that this country has to offer them. No one's fault but their own in alot of cases, but the attempt to tie them altogether for political reasons every election cycle is obvious to most about what goes on.

The lack of trust is being fueled by the hustler's who use their condition's and uneducation in order to get in the gap between them and their potential success in life. That's gotta change or be recognized by all or nothing will change for those being mis-led.
They had no choices in life. Where was their voice at the table in a world that was 100%white privilege? That's right, it didn't exist.

And what about section 8 housing today? Are you telling me that has changed? Lol! Not even a little bit.

Blacks have made it through entertainment and sports. Beyond that, get your black asses back in the project. And that's the attitude today.

Sure, some out of show have managed to climb out of poverty so as to not look obvious. White society let a few through the cracks to make it look good. But never is white privilege and power going to allow the acclimation of millions of blacks into white privilege and power.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Blacks had a LARGE PART IN THE SLAVE TRADE....

BLACKS EVEN OWNED SLAVES...……….

But you RACIST Tards want to Blame it all on the White Man....
What's that got to do with getting paid for their suffering? I would be just as sympathetic to white on white slavery.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Who has run this country since it was founded?

How many blacks play a role in signing the Constitution?

How many black folks have sat on the Supreme Court?

How many black folks were a part of implementing Jim Crow Laws?
Otherwise you won't be happy until blacks dominate or take over right ?? Yes we know.

Uh I don't recall saying anything about black folks dominating or taking over anything.

Ignoring all that whites have done from those positions of power for blacks over time, is a very real problem created by the race hustler's of today.

Whites in power have inflicted more harm on black folks over time than they have done good. If I am in error show me where I am wrong.
Show you ???? Do you know how ignorant a statement that is ??? The proof is there in the simple fact that you are on an equal footing with me in this forum, and using the same technology as me in this forum, and on and on it all goes ad nauseum. Show you.. Good grief.

Is it that hot a topic ?

It is about more than just the foolish attempt to get reparations.....even the idiots themselves probably know they have no chance of doing that....but what they are doing is to keep in the minds of the people how Negroes are such victims, how they have suffered more than anyone, ...aka to keep promoting the fallacious politics of black victimhood...their ticket to 'entitlement' and all that entails...more gubmint money aka tax monies from the white working class to the Negroes....this nonsense has been going on so long most just accept it and pay little attention to it....being clueless as to how much it costs them.
You were the one who admitted that they were in the Houston slums. Who do you think constructed those places? And why? Do you know? Of course you do. Blacks were victims way back then because of enslavement, and when that was over, they stuck them in section 8 housing to keep them further segregated. And has that changed? Hell no. So what are you talking about?
Your time lapses don't add up, where as you are just spouting off bullcrap time periods in a political hackery way, and this in order to keep some sort of white guilt pumped up.

Give blacks some credit for rising up and out of poverty as individuals, otherwise instead of using those cases for whom in many ways had created their own conditions by their own choices in life, otherwise to remain there after being guided from within to remain segregated instead of assimilated in life in order to enjoy all that this country has to offer them. No one's fault but their own in alot of cases, but the attempt to tie them altogether for political reasons every election cycle is obvious to most about what goes on.

The lack of trust is being fueled by the hustler's who use their condition's and uneducation in order to get in the gap between them and their potential success in life. That's gotta change or be recognized by all or nothing will change for those being mis-led.
They had no choices in life. Where was their voice at the table in a world that was 100%white privilege? That's right, it didn't exist.

And what about section 8 housing today? Are you telling me that has changed? Lol! Not even a little bit.

Blacks have made it through entertainment and sports. Beyond that, get your black asses back in the project. And that's the attitude today.

Sure, some out of show have managed to climb out of poverty so as to not look obvious. White society let a few through the cracks to make it look good. But never is white privilege and power going to allow the acclimation of millions of blacks into white privilege and power.
This post is so condescending towards Black's that it is completely ridiculous to say the very least about it. No one with any education at all wants to entertain your ignorance spewed here against white and black folks.

You Tards are all so very gullible......

Do you ever wonder why this only comes up during election campaigning?

Reparations are political CHUM for the Ignorant....

The Tard leadership is pandering to the Ignorant for Votes.....

They know Reparations will never happen that’s why they feel safe supporting them..

In other words for you Tards to get it they are blowing smoke up your ass.

I was fooled by the Republican Party until Trump exposed the fact

that we had one party masquerading as two.

You would think you Tards would wake up.

Trump has done more for Blacks in two years than the demotards have in the last 100......

Ponder this Tards....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

over and over again expecting a different result....

You Tards with your support of dimocrats prove you are insane.

Otherwise you won't be happy until blacks dominate or take over right ?? Yes we know.

Uh I don't recall saying anything about black folks dominating or taking over anything.

Ignoring all that whites have done from those positions of power for blacks over time, is a very real problem created by the race hustler's of today.

Whites in power have inflicted more harm on black folks over time than they have done good. If I am in error show me where I am wrong.
Show you ???? Do you know how ignorant a statement that is ??? The proof is there in the simple fact that you are on an equal footing with me in this forum, and using the same technology as me in this forum, and on and on it all goes ad nauseum. Show you.. Good grief.

Come on Beagle, you can do better than that.

They know Reparations will never happen that’s why they feel safe supporting them..

Trump has done more for Blacks in two years than the demotards have in the last 100......

Ponder this Tards....

Tell us Deno all that Trump has done for black folks over the last 2yrs and what does that have to do with restitution never being given to black folks since our sojourn in America.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
TE350.png

Looks like she benefitted from gerrymandering

Ponder this Tards....

Tell us Deno all that Trump has done for black folks over the last 2yrs and what does that have to do with restitution never being given to black folks since our sojourn in America.
Ever heard of working your way up ??? Nothing is for free, so quit with the extortion tactics.

Ponder this Tards....

Ever heard of working your way up ??? Nothing is for free, so quit with the extortion tactics.

What does free have to do with it?

Is it that hot a topic ?

Do you deny Blacks owned and sold Slaves?

Do you deny America has done more to right it’s wrongs

than any other Nation on the face of the Earth?

Tell me Tard......

What Nation on Earth has more successful Blacks than America?

I can understand how and why the ignorant carry a chip on their shoulder like you...

The enlightened know we can’t change the past and none of us are responsible for it...

In other words I don’t owe you 10 goats for what my great great grandfather did to yours....

Is it that hot a topic ?

What's that got to do with getting paid for their suffering? I would be just as sympathetic to white on white slavery.

I am all for paying Slaves for their suffering.....

But not their great great grandkids.

Is it that hot a topic ?

If it has righted it's wrong, then it has committed wrongs correct? Do you believe in paying restitution for wrongs that were committed?

Tell me Tard......

What does that have to do with the wrongs that were committed against black folks.

I can understand how and why the ignorant carry a chip on their shoulder like you...

The enlightened know we can’t change the past and none of us are responsible for it...

There are plenty of black and white folks alive today that were affected during Jim Crow.

In other words I don’t owe you 10 goats for what my great great grandfather did to yours....

You as an individual probably doesn't, but America owes a great debt to black folks.

Is it that hot a topic ?

I am all for paying Slaves for their suffering.....

But not their great great grandkids.
Watch it.... They might have a bank account still opened in one of their ancestors names. In their minds that would count ya know... LOL.

Is it that hot a topic ?

If it has righted it's wrong, then it has committed wrongs correct? Do you believe in paying restitution for wrongs that were committed?

Tell me Tard......

What does that have to do with the wrongs that were committed against black folks.

There are plenty of black and white folks alive today that were affected during Jim Crow.

You as an individual probably doesn't, but America owes a great debt to black folks.
America is we the people, and by the people. His point still stands.

Tell me Tard......

America is we the people, and by the people. His point still stands.

Unfortunately over her history that changes when the color of the person comes into play.

reparations talk is all about stirring up hate...case in point.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/03/woman-brutally-beaten-and-raped-in-the-bronx-cops/
A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

Ponder this Tards....

SBB.....

Trump has given you possibly the lowest Black unemployment in History.....

You tell me, what has Trump done to harm you....

Let’s say we decide to go with reparations...

Who do we pay and who pays them?

Just so you know despite my hard take on this........

If I were alive during slave times I would have been a conductor

on the U.G Railroad....

There are things which are of more value than putting on demagogic expositions like allowing Sheila Jackson-Lee, the utterly moronic Democrat congresswoman from the slums of Houston, to stage a hearing on the urgent necessity of paying reparations to the black community for slavery.

A Complete Clownshow — With a Few Notable Exceptions | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
No wonder she wants reparations, if she came from the Houston slums. Why was she put in slums to begin with? Oh yea, I forgot, Whites created that horrible setting to keep Blacks segregated from white America and out of the loop from every day life.
Lol
Only cowardly pieces of shit what something from past actions of others… You silly little fucker

Forum List

Back