A complete clown show

The civil rights act didn't help. Affirmative action didn't help. Busing didn't help. Social promotion didn't help. Quotas didn't help.

Nothing is going to help black people. They are steadfastly going to cling to anything that gives them dispensation to act like savages.

No doubt.....yet I do not blame the colored folks....they can't help it for the most part....simply being born that way....there are some good ones but mostly older....the majority of the younger ones have all the deficiencies of the Negroid Race plus piled on top of all that...the political correctness they have absorbed from the governments schools which adds up to the perfect storm

People talk about the solution to the negro problem, how to bring about peace, how to unite, how to end racism blahblahblah...it is all irrelevant --more than a hundred years ago Mr.Lincoln had it right....just toooooo many differences between blacks and whites for us to ever live together in society on a equitable basis.

Louis Farrakhan understand this.....that is why he wants a seperation between the colored folk and the whites.....unfortunately he wants us to give them a few states to live in. hehheh

What is possible and what could be done and somone needs to wake farrakhan up to this....we could establish a colony or a state in Africa for the Negroes like Mr. Lincoln wanted.

Liberia might be a good spot...any a investigative commission should be set up to pick the most viable spot in Africa for American Negroes....negotiators sent over to work out all the details regarding how it should be set up.

I am sure the majority of white folk would be willing to support this effort in a financial manner.

The alternative is continued chaos which is getting worse not better. We must give the colored folk some hope....a good life in their muddaland seems to me to be the only solution possible.

You Tards are all so very gullible......

Do you ever wonder why this only comes up during election campaigning?

Reparations are political CHUM for the Ignorant....

The Tard leadership is pandering to the Ignorant for Votes.....

They know Reparations will never happen that’s why they feel safe supporting them..

In other words for you Tards to get it they are blowing smoke up your ass.

I was fooled by the Republican Party until Trump exposed the fact

that we had one party masquerading as two.

You would think you Tards would wake up.

Trump has done more for Blacks in two years than the demotards have in the last 100......

Ponder this Tards....

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

over and over again expecting a different result....

You Tards with your support of dimocrats prove you are insane.

Tell us Deno all that Trump has done for black folks over the last 2yrs and what does that have to do with restitution never being given to black folks since our sojourn in America.

SBB.....

Trump has given you possibly the lowest Black unemployment in History.....

Tell me what he did to accomplish that since that trend was started years before he took office.

You tell me, what has Trump done to harm you....

Being POTUS.

Let’s say we decide to go with reparations...

Who do we pay and who pays them?

Just so you know despite my hard take on this........

How did they decide how to pay Japanese-Americans? This is why you elect a committee to study the matter and found out exactly who, what and how it should be done or if it can be done.

If I were alive during slave times I would have been a conductor

on the U.G Railroad....

Yea I know.

You don't remember when we were losing all those jobs

to China and Mexico and obozo and the demorats told

us this was the new normal and those jobs were never coming back....

obozo said..

What's he "goni do" wave a magic wand....

Trump shoved that magic wand up obozo and you Tards Butt...

Trump has eased regulations, cut taxes, signed off on the Keystone pipeline,

got out of the Paris climate accord, and on and on.....

Can you name one flucking thing obozo did to help the economy ?

What specific regulations did he ease and how did they affect the economy?

His tax cuts were for the rich basically.

What is so great about him getting out of the Paris Climate Accord?

The economic upswing that you clowns love to pat Trump on the back for started under Pres. Obama. Tell me one thing that Trump has started.

Answer my questions and I will answer yours...

The civil rights act didn't help. Affirmative action didn't help. Busing didn't help. Social promotion didn't help. Quotas didn't help.

Nothing is going to help black people. They are steadfastly going to cling to anything that gives them dispensation to act like savages.

No doubt.....yet I do not blame the colored folks....they can't help it for the most part....simply being born that way....there are some good ones but mostly older....the majority of the younger ones have all the deficiencies of the Negroid Race plus piled on top of all that...the political correctness they have absorbed from the governments schools which adds up to the perfect storm

People talk about the solution to the negro problem, how to bring about peace, how to unite, how to end racism blahblahblah...it is all irrelevant --more than a hundred years ago Mr.Lincoln had it right....just toooooo many differences between blacks and whites for us to ever live together in society on a equitable basis.

Louis Farrakhan understand this.....that is why he wants a seperation between the colored folk and the whites.....unfortunately he wants us to give them a few states to live in. hehheh

What is possible and what could be done and somone needs to wake farrakhan up to this....we could establish a colony or a state in Africa for the Negroes like Mr. Lincoln wanted.

Liberia might be a good spot...any a investigative commission should be set up to pick the most viable spot in Africa for American Negroes....negotiators sent over to work out all the details regarding how it should be set up.

I am sure the majority of white folk would be willing to support this effort in a financial manner.

The alternative is continued chaos which is getting worse not better. We must give the colored folk some hope....a good life in their muddaland seems to me to be the only solution possible.
That's how Liberia got started. If Lincoln had not been assassinated he would have rounded up every black in the US and sent them back.

That's how Liberia got started. If Lincoln had not been assassinated he would have rounded up every black in the US and sent them back.

Yes...he had made it very clear that was what he wanted.

A great mis-fortune he was asassinated and that tragedy followed up by the carpetbagger invasion of the Great Southland and all the idiocy of the Reconstruction era....unbelievable --appointing negroes to be governors, senators etc. just to seek revenge on the Southerners.

That’s all this was.
Another attempt by neo-segregationist democrats to keep one of their many victim groups segregated, timing with the next election.

The problem with "reparations" is Black , brown, yellow, white, and red people will all be required to pay for something they never engaged in or profited from. So who will the reparations be given too. I think A Great Big National Sorry your Great, great, great, great, grandparent was enslaved by his own people and sold to European Slave traders and brought to America to serve the English Agriculture Industry is in order. We Americans kicked the British out in 1784. So out of 400 plus years of Institutional slavery in The Americas. The United States is only liable for 88 yrs. I'm 1/1024th African American "Pay me"!:afro::dance:

Has nothing to do with it. Pot, meet kettle. "They can't help it?" Could white America help it when they decided they were too lazy to do manual labor back in the 1600's until the present? Yes! Can the negroid race help it, that they have been deprived a culture, education, and identity going back almost four and half centuries? Obviously not, seeing that they had no choice in the matter. You are as ignorant with hate and superiority as the negro was deprived of his or her own identity. Have you ever thought just how devastating four and half centuries of manual hard labor must be, without the privilege of exercising one's brain? Biologically speaking, do you know how intelligence is achieved in the brain? Exercise! That's right. Learning, reading, writing, etc. We as humans need to exercise our brains as much as we need to exercise our bodies. And four and a half centuries of the negro slave being deprived the right to use his or her brain, what do you expect? I know what we got. We got an ignoramus who thinks he or she sits on intellectual high ground dictating to the world his or her intellectual superiority over others, and yet, this person is about as uninformed as a cockroach.

Well naturally! Depriving a human being the right to exercise one's brain doesn't exactly set up an equal playing field between Whites and slaves. The differences are obvious. An "equitable basis" is only achieved when the foundations are set for all to have the same opportunity. It's a given.

This is totally ridiculous.

The alternative is for White America to acknowledge that Black America has never been inclusive in modern day society, because White money and power keep Black America segregated for the most part.

That’s all this was.
Another attempt by neo-segregationist democrats to keep one of their many victim groups segregated, timing with the next election.

The problem with "reparations" is Black , brown, yellow, white, and red people will all be required to pay for something they never engaged in or profited from. So who will the reparations be given too. I think A Great Big National Sorry your Great, great, great, great, grandparent was enslaved by his own people and sold to European Slave traders and brought to America to serve the English Agriculture Industry is in order. We Americans kicked the British out in 1784. So out of 400 plus years of Institutional slavery in The Americas. The United States is only liable for 88 yrs. I'm 1/1024th African American "Pay me"!:afro::dance:

If they ever start paying negroes just for being negroes.....dere will be a lot of elizabeth warrens out there.....if ya git mah drift. hehheh

Had a thread on reparations earlier in the week, but poof it disappeared. Hmmmm.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Reparations won't happen, so they might as well quit making a spectacle of themselves.

Yea....

What happened to that thread?

I had some good stuff in there....

Guess the Tards couldn't take the cold hard TRUTH..

this format sucks...worst one I have ever seen....the only redeeming thing about dis heah boid is dat dey let me talk stuff no one else will.

That’s all this was.

If they ever start paying negroes just for being negroes.....dere will be a lot of elizabeth warrens out there.....if ya git mah drift. hehheh
Reparations are for four and a half centuries of slavery,being deprived of an identity, culture, and the right to a healthy education that would have fueled both the mind and the body. Not because they were Black. You really have no intelligent arguments associated with your OP.

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
It's not his. It's the one White America built to exclude them from the rest of society. Whites wanted them as slaves, the same as they wanted the illegals to do the work lazy ass Whites can't do. But when they were through doing the work, they wanted them gone. The problem is, Blacks are citizens too. Lol! What are your plans to get rid of them now?

Somehow you always manage to draw the wrong conclusions out of your butt. hehheh

The folks that want illegal mexican workers up here at the elites who want cheap labor for their operations. They are backed up by liberal politicians who want them up here to get their vote.

Regarding Negroes....of course Whites do not want the savages any where near them....thus the white flight that began in the fifties....even a lot of negroes do not like having to live around other negroes....thus many of those who are able find a place out in the burbs also.

A lot of coinfused folk out dere and you are one of them....the problem was not slavery....that was a big step upwards for the critters fresh out of Afreeka..... running nekid in the jungles of Africa....as slaves they became somewhat civilized...and lived much better than if they had been left in Afreeka....subject to all the cannibalism, tribal wars, famine, being food for predatory animals and all the weird diseases in Africa which added up to very short and miserable lives.

As slaves in America they had it very good....plenty of food, adequate clothing and shelter plus medical care such as it was at that time. They lived to ripe old ages and had lots of children and many of them became Christians. Look at the pictures that exist(there are many) of actual slaves....all look healthy well fed and clothed.

Irregardless...i digressed................the real problem was not slavery but how it ended...as in overnight. One day they had a home the next day they were homeless...thanx to Mr. Lincoln.

How did they survive? No provisions aka logistics were made for them...Lincoln just said...yall be free now...so what was a slave to do?...no money, nowhere to go....a few managed to make it to D.C. where there were some charities helping them and a few made it up north...to what kind of conditions? Ever seen any studies on that ? common laborers in factories up north were little better than slaves...some say worse....had to work long hours for starvation wages.

Anyhow...what happened to the majority of the freed slaves....well...their former masters took pity on them and let the work as sharecroppers in order to sustain their lives.

Last edited:
That’s all this was.

Reparations are for four and a half centuries of slavery,being deprived of an identity, culture, and the right to a healthy education that would have fueled both the mind and the body. Not because they were Black. You really have no intelligent arguments associated with your OP.
4 and a half centuries eh ??? How embarrassing is that when one thinks about it ?? You would think that it could have been figured out in the 1st 5 years as to what the deal was, and some counter actions could have been mounted by an entire race of people. Kind of interesting your claim that a race of people were actually abused for that long.

That’s all this was.

4 and a half centuries eh ??? How embarrassing is that when one thinks about it ?? You would think that it could have been figured out in the 1st 5 years as to what the deal was, and some counter actions could have been mounted by an entire race of people. Kind of interesting your claim that a race of people were actually abused for that long.
You're kidding right? For the sake of argument, is that actually your argument? That Blacks had the power to reverse centuries of slavery on their own? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:OMG man, where is your head? Set in concrete? How do you suppose a bunch of Blacks in chains were going to fight off men with guns?

And by the way, they were abused for that long. Pick up a history book and read one sometime.

That’s all this was.

What absolute tommy rot...you are a idiot....none of our Negoes today went through any of that stuff that happened over 150 yrs. ago.....no whites alive today ever owned any slaves...and not even most whites back then owned slaves....so why should people who have never owned slaves give money to people who were never slaves???? What stupidity you espouse boyo.

Had a thread on reparations earlier in the week, but poof it disappeared. Hmmmm.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Reparations won't happen, so they might as well quit making a spectacle of themselves.
Whites made quite the spectacle enslaving them didn't they?

Blacks had a LARGE PART IN THE SLAVE TRADE....

BLACKS EVEN OWNED SLAVES...……….

But you RACIST Tards want to Blame it all on the White Man....

Slavery had been around for hundreds if not thousands of years before the Atlantic slave trade geared up....the Arabs had begun taking african slaves hundreds of years before europeans got involved in it.

Slavery was actually a progressive movement...before slavery the victors in the various battles would just kill all of those on the losing side....then somebody decided that was a waste of resources..they would just make them slaves and let them work for their masters.

It's not his. It's the one White America built to exclude them from the rest of society. Whites wanted them as slaves, the same as they wanted the illegals to do the work lazy ass Whites can't do. But when they were through doing the work, they wanted them gone. The problem is, Blacks are citizens too. Lol! What are your plans to get rid of them now?

Somehow you always manage to draw the wrong conclusions out of your butt. hehheh

The folks that want illegal mexican workers up here at the elites who want cheap labor for their operations. They are backed up by liberal politicians who want them up here to get their vote.

Regarding Negroes....of course Whites do not want the savages any where near them....thus the white flight that began in the fifties....even a lot of negroes do not like having to live around other negroes....thus many of those who are able find a place out in the burbs also.

A lot of coinfused folk out dere and you are one of them....the problem was not slavery....that was a big step upwards for the critters fresh out of running nekid in the jungles of Africa....as slaves they became somewhat civilized...and lived much better than if they had been left in Afreeka....subject to all the cannibalism, tribal wars, famine, food for predatory animals and all the weird diseases in Africa which added up to very short and miserable lives.

As slaves in America they had it very good....plenty of food, adequate clothing and shelter plus medical care such as it was at that time. They lived to ripe old ages and had lots of children and many of them became Christians. Look at the pictures that exist(there are many) of actual slaves....all look healthy well fed and clothed.

Irregardless...i digressed................the real problem was not slaery but how it ended...as in overnight. One day they had a home the next day they were homeless...thanx to Mr. Lincoln.

How did they survive? No provisions aka logistics were made for them...Lincoln just said...yall be free now...so what was a slave to do...no money, nowhere to go....a few managed to make to D.C. where there were some charities helping them and a few made it up north...to what kind of conitions? Ever seen any studies on that....common laborers in factories up north were little better than slaves...some say worse....had to work long hours for starvation wages.

Anyhow...what happend to the majority of the freed slaves....well...their former masters took pity on them and let the work as sharecroppers in order to sustain their lives.
Some of what you say in an unruly sort of method or way, just might be true in some sad way or to some extent, but your racist rantings being spoken are killing your non-racist points being made, otherwise if attempting to make any points that aren't mostly racist. Just sayin........... No racist here, so maybe that is why your rants stick out to me when they go into racism/racist territory.

It's not helpful, but to each their own I guess.

A lot of coinfused folk out dere and you are one of them....the problem was not slavery....that was a big step upwards for the critters fresh out of Afreeka..... running nekid in the jungles of Africa....as slaves they became somewhat civilized...and lived much better than if they had been left in Afreeka....subject to all the cannibalism, tribal wars, famine, being food for predatory animals and all the weird diseases in Africa which added up to very short and miserable lives.

Irregardless...i digressed................the real problem was not slavery but how it ended...as in overnight. One day they had a home the next day they were homeless...thanx to Mr. Lincoln.

How did they survive? No provisions aka logistics were made for them...Lincoln just said...yall be free now...so what was a slave to do?...no money, nowhere to go....a few managed to make it to D.C. where there were some charities helping them and a few made it up north...to what kind of conditions? Ever seen any studies on that ? common laborers in factories up north were little better than slaves...some say worse....had to work long hours for starvation wages.

Anyhow...what happened to the majority of the freed slaves....well...their former masters took pity on them and let the work as sharecroppers in order to sustain their lives.
Unfortunately, for you and your OP, this is a wasted exercise trying to debate this gobbly goo and gross ignorance of yours, the likes one seldom sees. Your arguments couldn't get past a third grade debate team competition. They're littered in some of the most incoherent nonsense I've ever seen. Please, go back to school. Learn to write and educate yourself on facts. You are a rambling disaster of pure bs. It's disgusting crap.

A lot of coinfused folk out dere and you are one of them....the problem was not slavery....that was a big step upwards for the critters fresh out of running nekid in the jungles of Africa....as slaves they became somewhat civilized...and lived much better than if they had been left in Afreeka....subject to all the cannibalism, tribal wars, famine, food for predatory animals and all the weird diseases in Africa which added up to very short and miserable lives.

Irregardless...i digressed................the real problem was not slaery but how it ended...as in overnight. One day they had a home the next day they were homeless...thanx to Mr. Lincoln.

How did they survive? No provisions aka logistics were made for them...Lincoln just said...yall be free now...so what was a slave to do...no money, nowhere to go....a few managed to make to D.C. where there were some charities helping them and a few made it up north...to what kind of conitions? Ever seen any studies on that....common laborers in factories up north were little better than slaves...some say worse....had to work long hours for starvation wages.

Anyhow...what happend to the majority of the freed slaves....well...their former masters took pity on them and let the work as sharecroppers in order to sustain their lives.
Some of what you say in an unruly sort of method or way, just might be true in some sad way or to some extent, but your racist rantings being spoken are killing your non-racist points being made, otherwise if attempting to make any points that aren't mostly racist. Just sayin........... No racist here, so maybe that is why your rants stick out to me when they go into racism/racist territory.

If I may be so rude as to interject. I tried for many a year across many boards to convey things in most politically correct, unbiased manner.
Then one day, I sat back and realized something...."who am I posting for?"

N igger N igger N igger N igger N igger N igger

It's freeing...you should try it.

Is it that hot a topic ?

Whites made quite the spectacle enslaving them didn't they?

Blacks had a LARGE PART IN THE SLAVE TRADE....

BLACKS EVEN OWNED SLAVES...……….

But you RACIST Tards want to Blame it all on the White Man....

Slavery had been around for hundreds if not thousands of years before the Atlantic slave trade geared up....the Arabs had begun taking african slaves hundreds of years before europeans got involved in it.

Slavery was actually a progressive movement...before slavery the victors in the various battles would just kill all of those on the losing side....then somebody decided that was a waste of resources..they would just make them slaves and let them work for their masters.
OMG! There really is no hope for some people on this planet.

You are fortunate to have me around to tell you the truth.....anyhow..........there is no such thing as 'racism'....that is a phoney concept to begin with. All the morons just make up in their own heads what they think racism is...and most of them differ in how they define it....just a bunch of b.s. designed to give them something with which they can demonize their political opponents.

If you want some more truth ...google 'the curious beginnings of a useless woid'

If I may be so rude as to interject. I tried for many a year across many boards to convey things in most politically correct, unbiased manner.
Then one day, I sat back and realized something...."who am I posting for?"

It's freeing...you should try it.
I've seen your lies and they aren't for me. Somehow I don't think this post of yours with all your hatred, is for me either.

Forum List

Back