A complete clown show

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
It's not his. It's the one White America built to exclude them from the rest of society. Whites wanted them as slaves, the same as they wanted the illegals to do the work lazy ass Whites can't do. But when they were through doing the work, they wanted them gone. The problem is, Blacks are citizens too. Lol! What are your plans to get rid of them now?

Somehow you always manage to draw the wrong conclusions out of your butt. hehheh

The folks that want illegal mexican workers up here at the elites who want cheap labor for their operations. They are backed up by liberal politicians who want them up here to get their vote.

Regarding Negroes....of course Whites do not want the savages any where near them....thus the white flight that began in the fifties....even a lot of negroes do not like having to live around other negroes....thus many of those who are able find a place out in the burbs also.

A lot of coinfused folk out dere and you are one of them....the problem was not slavery....that was a big step upwards for the critters fresh out of running nekid in the jungles of Africa....as slaves they became somewhat civilized...and lived much better than if they had been left in Afreeka....subject to all the cannibalism, tribal wars, famine, food for predatory animals and all the weird diseases in Africa which added up to very short and miserable lives.

As slaves in America they had it very good....plenty of food, adequate clothing and shelter plus medical care such as it was at that time. They lived to ripe old ages and had lots of children and many of them became Christians. Look at the pictures that exist(there are many) of actual slaves....all look healthy well fed and clothed.

Irregardless...i digressed................the real problem was not slaery but how it ended...as in overnight. One day they had a home the next day they were homeless...thanx to Mr. Lincoln.

How did they survive? No provisions aka logistics were made for them...Lincoln just said...yall be free now...so what was a slave to do...no money, nowhere to go....a few managed to make to D.C. where there were some charities helping them and a few made it up north...to what kind of conitions? Ever seen any studies on that....common laborers in factories up north were little better than slaves...some say worse....had to work long hours for starvation wages.

Anyhow...what happend to the majority of the freed slaves....well...their former masters took pity on them and let the work as sharecroppers in order to sustain their lives.
Some of what you say in an unruly sort of method or way, just might be true in some sad way or to some extent, but your racist rantings being spoken are killing your non-racist points being made, otherwise if attempting to make any points that aren't mostly racist. Just sayin........... No racist here, so maybe that is why your rants stick out to me when they go into racism/racist territory.

It's not helpful, but to each their own I guess.
If I may be so rude as to interject. I tried for many a year across many boards to convey things in most politically correct, unbiased manner.
Then one day, I sat back and realized something...."who am I posting for?"

N igger N igger N igger N igger N igger N igger

It's freeing...you should try it.
I've seen your lies and they aren't for me. Somehow I don't think this post of yours with all your hatred, is for me either.

Is someone holding a gun on you forcing you to be here boyo?

Whilst you are here though........The White Slaves of Barbary

It's not his. It's the one White America built to exclude them from the rest of society. Whites wanted them as slaves, the same as they wanted the illegals to do the work lazy ass Whites can't do. But when they were through doing the work, they wanted them gone. The problem is, Blacks are citizens too. Lol! What are your plans to get rid of them now?

Somehow you always manage to draw the wrong conclusions out of your butt. hehheh

The folks that want illegal mexican workers up here at the elites who want cheap labor for their operations. They are backed up by liberal politicians who want them up here to get their vote.

Regarding Negroes....of course Whites do not want the savages any where near them....thus the white flight that began in the fifties....even a lot of negroes do not like having to live around other negroes....thus many of those who are able find a place out in the burbs also.

A lot of coinfused folk out dere and you are one of them....the problem was not slavery....that was a big step upwards for the critters fresh out of running nekid in the jungles of Africa....as slaves they became somewhat civilized...and lived much better than if they had been left in Afreeka....subject to all the cannibalism, tribal wars, famine, food for predatory animals and all the weird diseases in Africa which added up to very short and miserable lives.

As slaves in America they had it very good....plenty of food, adequate clothing and shelter plus medical care such as it was at that time. They lived to ripe old ages and had lots of children and many of them became Christians. Look at the pictures that exist(there are many) of actual slaves....all look healthy well fed and clothed.

Irregardless...i digressed................the real problem was not slaery but how it ended...as in overnight. One day they had a home the next day they were homeless...thanx to Mr. Lincoln.

How did they survive? No provisions aka logistics were made for them...Lincoln just said...yall be free now...so what was a slave to do...no money, nowhere to go....a few managed to make to D.C. where there were some charities helping them and a few made it up north...to what kind of conitions? Ever seen any studies on that....common laborers in factories up north were little better than slaves...some say worse....had to work long hours for starvation wages.

Anyhow...what happend to the majority of the freed slaves....well...their former masters took pity on them and let the work as sharecroppers in order to sustain their lives.
Some of what you say in an unruly sort of method or way, just might be true in some sad way or to some extent, but your racist rantings being spoken are killing your non-racist points being made, otherwise if attempting to make any points that aren't mostly racist. Just sayin........... No racist here, so maybe that is why your rants stick out to me when they go into racism/racist territory.

First of all friend....it is a cruel world....lots of things go on in this world that none of us like...but that is the way it is...better to tell the truth about it and face it head on than to try and cover it up or blame all the cruelty on those who had nothing to do with it.

That’s all this was.
Another attempt by neo-segregationist democrats to keep one of their many victim groups segregated, timing with the next election.

The problem with "reparations" is Black , brown, yellow, white, and red people will all be required to pay for something they never engaged in or profited from. So who will the reparations be given too. I think A Great Big National Sorry your Great, great, great, great, grandparent was enslaved by his own people and sold to European Slave traders and brought to America to serve the English Agriculture Industry is in order. We Americans kicked the British out in 1784. So out of 400 plus years of Institutional slavery in The Americas. The United States is only liable for 88 yrs. I'm 1/1024th African American "Pay me"!:afro::dance:

If they ever start paying negroes just for being negroes.....dere will be a lot of elizabeth warrens out there.....if ya git mah drift. hehheh
Reparations are for four and a half centuries of slavery,being deprived of an identity, culture, and the right to a healthy education that would have fueled both the mind and the body. Not because they were Black. You really have no intelligent arguments associated with your OP.
4 and a half centuries eh ??? How embarrassing is that when one thinks about it ?? You would think that it could have been figured out in the 1st 5 years as to what the deal was, and some counter actions could have been mounted by an entire race of people. Kind of interesting your claim that a race of people were actually abused for that long.
You're kidding right? For the sake of argument, is that actually your argument? That Blacks had the power to reverse centuries of slavery on their own? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:OMG man, where is your head? Set in concrete? How do you suppose a bunch of Blacks in chains were going to fight off men with guns?

And by the way, they were abused for that long. Pick up a history book and read one sometime.
Laugh all you want, but yes a resistance could have been mounted before 4 and a half centuries of abuse came down upon an entire race of people for that long. Unbelievable really. I know what the books say, but is it a testimony of the weaknesses found in a race through out time ?? This is an on going debate by many, and it makes one wonder if such a people will always have to be led in life by another ?

First of all friend....it is a cruel world....lots of things go on in this world that none of us like...but that is the way it is...better to tell the truth about it and face it head on than to try and cover it up or blame all the cruelty on those who had nothing to do with it.
Watching "Song around the world" on YouTube. Music seems to be a uniter more so than other methods that are used in hopes to bring people closer in life together. Very interesting. I don't agree with blaming others who are innocent for the past. Check mark on that one. Thanks.

I am really not that concerned about the alleged abuse of Africans....no more than I would say of the abuse of cats...I do like cats.

Anyhow....I am very concerned and outraged actually by the violence these still uncivilized(are they even capable of being civilized)creatures from Africa inflict on innocent and un-suspecting Americans...particuarly those who have not been around the common variety much if at all and have been misled into believing they are just like white folk....only to become their victims....a subset of the Africans committ over half of all violent crimes in America ...the young black males, who compose only approx 2.5 percent of our total pop. committ over half of all violent crime in America.

Anyone who does not find that outrageous should be encouraged to live amongst them awhile....say on the S. side of Chicago....that would wake them up.

Watching "Song around the world" on YouTube. Music seems to be a uniter more so than other methods that are used in hopes to bring people closer in life together. Very interesting. I don't agree with blaming others who are innocent for the past. Check mark on that one. Thanks.

I do not believe the races should be brought closer together....that is where most of the problems come from...particularly from the race that committs so much violence.

Integration has been a huge,huge yes I say huge failure....those who do not recogtnize that simply are out of touch with what is going on in America.

Billions of dollars spent trying to make it work and it still does not work and never will work yet big sums of money keep being wasted to try and make it appear that it is working...so ridiculous.

Much of the fault if not most of it for this outrageous situation with our largest minority rests with professional politicians in Washington....more concerned aout their political careers than correcting any problems in America as in....they care more about themselves than they do the people of America.

I do not believe the races should be brought closer together....that is where most of the problems come from...particularly from the race that committs so much violence.

Integration has been a huge,huge yes I say huge failure....those who do not recogtnize that simply are out of touch with what is going on in America.

Billions of dollars spent trying to make it work and it still does not work and never will work yet big sums of money keep being wasted to try and make it appear that it is working...so ridiculous.

Much of the fault if not most of it for this outrageous situation with our largest minority rests with professional politicians in Washington....more concerned aout their political careers than correcting any problems in America as in....they care more about themselves than they do the people of America.
Human beings are human beings regardless of their color. We are all God's children, and are capable of being good by choice in this trial we all are in. Now what happens during ones upbringing and lifetime can make either good or bad situations for the individual's involved either short term or long term all depending.

Sadly there are forces that work for evil, and that evil is growing bigger and bigger it seems. The condition in the black community signals a problem, and the sad thing is, is that the problem has been insulated from outside help by design due the race hustler's.

Tell us Deno all that Trump has done for black folks over the last 2yrs and what does that have to do with restitution never being given to black folks since our sojourn in America.

SBB.....

Trump has given you possibly the lowest Black unemployment in History.....

Tell me what he did to accomplish that since that trend was started years before he took office.

You tell me, what has Trump done to harm you....

Being POTUS.

Let’s say we decide to go with reparations...

Who do we pay and who pays them?

Just so you know despite my hard take on this........

How did they decide how to pay Japanese-Americans? This is why you elect a committee to study the matter and found out exactly who, what and how it should be done or if it can be done.

If I were alive during slave times I would have been a conductor

on the U.G Railroad....

Yea I know.

You don't remember when we were losing all those jobs

to China and Mexico and obozo and the demorats told

us this was the new normal and those jobs were never coming back....

obozo said..

What's he "goni do" wave a magic wand....

Trump shoved that magic wand up obozo and you Tards Butt...

Trump has eased regulations, cut taxes, signed off on the Keystone pipeline,

got out of the Paris climate accord, and on and on.....

Can you name one flucking thing obozo did to help the economy ?

What specific regulations did he ease and how did they affect the economy?

His tax cuts were for the rich basically.

What is so great about him getting out of the Paris Climate Accord?

The economic upswing that you clowns love to pat Trump on the back for started under Pres. Obama. Tell me one thing that Trump has started.

Answer my questions and I will answer yours...

I have all day.

SBB.....

Trump has given you possibly the lowest Black unemployment in History.....

Tell me what he did to accomplish that since that trend was started years before he took office.

You tell me, what has Trump done to harm you....

Being POTUS.

Let’s say we decide to go with reparations...

Who do we pay and who pays them?

Just so you know despite my hard take on this........

How did they decide how to pay Japanese-Americans? This is why you elect a committee to study the matter and found out exactly who, what and how it should be done or if it can be done.

If I were alive during slave times I would have been a conductor

on the U.G Railroad....

Yea I know.

obozo said..

The economic upswing that you clowns love to pat Trump on the back for started under Pres. Obama. Tell me one thing that Trump has started.

I have all day.

You haven't told me what obozo did to make this economy...

You can't because Trump made it...……...

Being POTUS.

Yea I know.

obozo said..

I have all day.

What Has Obama Done? 14 Significant Accomplishments

Now tell me what Trump has done since all of these trends were started before he took office.

obozo said..

I have all day.

Now tell me what Trump has done since all of these trends were started before he took office.

Your link of “obozo the community organizers” significant accomplishments

Is a Flucking joke.........................obozo couldn’t run a McDonalds......

1. obozo ended the recession with the stimulus package.

This was the biggest tax payer rip off in history with obozo’s lies about shovel ready jobs...
The ARRA was the 2nd biggest tax payer rip off in history...

2. obozo bailing out the Auto Companies...

Your own link says the American Tax payer lost 10.2 billion because of obozo’s ignorance.

3. obozo won the Nobel Peace Prize....

Give me a flucking break, like everything else, what did obozo do to earn it.....
It was nothing but affirmative action in action..........

4. obozo reformed healthcare all right....

He Flucked the whole system up...
Hell.. obozo couldn’t even get the web site right...

5. obozo regulated the big banks...

You Tards caused the problem by accusing the banks of redlining and then
Forcing them to loan money to people that couldn’t make the payments...
You Tards have no shame or brains.

6. Tax cuts...

I thought you Tards hated those and they never helped anything..
Make up your mind Tard...

7. Everyone knows VJ made the call to take bin laden out...

8. Just more money out of the real working man’s pocket.

9. romney was a rino pussy before he became a back stabbing POS,
I say you Tards cheated in that election.

10. Again he cost the working man more money.

11. There is no doubt obozo wanted to help his muslim brothers in Iran any way he could..
The obozo deal would have ensured Iran going Nuclear.
Why did obozo try and sneak/give a bazillion in cash to the biggest terrorist state in the world? Because he loves the fother muckers.....

12. obozo with his limited negotiating skills made stupid trade agreements that
would have had us taking it up the ass for years....
Trump is fixing all of obozos Fluck ups.
What experience does a “community organizer” have in these matters?

13. Climate Change, you Tards are ate up with stupid....
Thank God for Trump or we would be wasting bazillions here too..

14. Job Producer? You mean like bar maids and waiters....
Trump is the one with the magic wand....Wait a minute...
I forgot, that thing is up obozo’s ass.....

I have all day.

Your link of “obozo the community organizers” significant accomplishments

Is a Flucking joke.........................obozo couldn’t run a McDonalds......

1. obozo ended the recession with the stimulus package.

This was the biggest tax payer rip off in history with obozo’s lies about shovel ready jobs...
The ARRA was the 2nd biggest tax payer rip off in history...

2. obozo bailing out the Auto Companies...

Your own link says the American Tax payer lost 10.2 billion because of obozo’s ignorance.

3. obozo won the Nobel Peace Prize....

Give me a flucking break, like everything else, what did obozo do to earn it.....
It was nothing but affirmative action in action..........

4. obozo reformed healthcare all right....

He Flucked the whole system up...
Hell.. obozo couldn’t even get the web site right...

5. obozo regulated the big banks...

You Tards caused the problem by accusing the banks of redlining and then
Forcing them to loan money to people that couldn’t make the payments...
You Tards have no shame or brains.

6. Tax cuts...

I thought you Tards hated those and they never helped anything..
Make up your mind Tard...

7. Everyone knows VJ made the call to take bin laden out...

8. Just more money out of the real working man’s pocket.

9. romney was a rino pussy before he became a back stabbing POS,
I say you Tards cheated in that election.

10. Again he cost the working man more money.

11. There is no doubt obozo wanted to help his muslim brothers in Iran any way he could..
The obozo deal would have ensured Iran going Nuclear.
Why did obozo try and sneak/give a bazillion in cash to the biggest terrorist state in the world? Because he loves the fother muckers.....

12. obozo with his limited negotiating skills made stupid trade agreements that
would have had us taking it up the ass for years....
Trump is fixing all of obozos Fluck ups.
What experience does a “community organizer” have in these matters?

13. Climate Change, you Tards are ate up with stupid....
Thank God for Trump or we would be wasting bazillions here too..

14. Job Producer? You mean like bar maids and waiters....
Trump is the one with the magic wand....Wait a minute...
I forgot, that thing is up obozo’s ass.....

I am waiting for you to answer my questions now on Trump and don't give me the right wing talking lines. Be specific.

There are things which are of more value than putting on demagogic expositions like allowing Sheila Jackson-Lee, the utterly moronic Democrat congresswoman from the slums of Houston, to stage a hearing on the urgent necessity of paying reparations to the black community for slavery.

A Complete Clownshow — With a Few Notable Exceptions | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
I don't know if you've noticed but our Democrat Socialist Party not only specializes in "clown shows," they are all they do these days.

Forum List

Back