A classic example

New freaking Zealand? The people who accused the President of colluding with foreign agents are now the open stooges of foreign agents? President Trump did more for American Veterans in two years than Hussein ever thought of doing in eight (long, long) years.

New freaking Zealand? The people who accused the President of colluding with foreign agents are now the open stooges of foreign agents? President Trump did more for American Veterans in two years than Hussein ever thought of doing in eight (long, long) years.

Fuck off. He did nothing. The House and Senate did. He's nothing but a fat, lazy piece of shit. Dumb as a sack of rocks.

You have some nerve calling other people reprehensible.
You’re so scared of me that all you do is give my posts smileys and never engage in a real debate. Same with the OP. Idle threats. Keyboard loser warrior.
\

??

You heard me.

I've hardly interacted with you, so why you are calling me out I have no idea. You're just another Trumpite Deplorable as far as I can tell. <yawn>

You have dementia? Capt Brazen. I am a logical American. I, unlike your dumbass don’t have any allegiance to any party. Run someone better than Trump and they will get my vote. Liz Warren is not it. You a Warren fan? Which of her accomplishments are you impressed by?

Fuck off. He did nothing. The House and Senate did. He's nothing but a fat, lazy piece of shit. Dumb as a sack of rocks.

Don’t talk about yourself like that. No matter how true it is.

You have dementia? Capt Brazen. I am a logical American. I, unlike your dumbass don’t have any allegiance to any party. Run someone better than Trump and they will get my vote. Liz Warren is not it. You a Warren fan? Which of her accomplishments are you impressed by?

I don't have any allegiance to any party either.
Warren is better than the current idiot in the WH. All who are running are.
I thought the stuff she did on TARP and CFPB was meritorious. Not a bad record as a teacher, too. Is she presidential? Not really. Then again, the Orange Buffoon has set the bar so low, Crunchy the Clown could get into the WH. Just have to tell enough lies and send out Fake News to sell to the Deplorable masses, and it's a shoe-in...

I don't have any allegiance to any party either.
Warren is better than the current idiot in the WH. All who are running are.
I thought the stuff she did on TARP and CFPB was meritorious. Not a bad record as a teacher, too. Is she presidential? Not really. Then again, the Orange Buffoon has set the bar so low, Crunchy the Clown could get into the WH. Just have to tell enough lies and send out Fake News to sell to the Deplorable masses, and it's a shoe-in...

Bottom line you would vote for Warren. She had zero to do with TARP. That was Hank Paulson and his team. I would vote for an upside down mop over Liz Warren. But you just admitted you vote for her. Hence you can never insult anyone else ever again as it makes you a dolt.

Given all our winning with "a fat, lazy piece of shit. Dumb as a sack of rocks" POTUS, I demand a constitutional amendment that requires all future elected officials have those qualities.
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for you.

I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Bottom line you would vote for Warren. She had zero to do with TARP. That was Hank Paulson and his team. I would vote for an upside down mop over Liz Warren. But you just admitted you vote for her. Hence you can never insult anyone else ever again as it makes you a dolt.

I said I might. She has more qualifications than the current idiot in the WH. More than the Chimp, too.
Who did you vote for Azog?

Given all our winning with "a fat, lazy piece of shit. Dumb as a sack of rocks" POTUS, I demand a constitutional amendment that requires all future elected officials have those qualities.
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for you.

I suppose it is.

Most of your points have been disproved over and over again. Again, the president doesn't do much. He just signs shit. What he does do though, is lead by example. He or she should be an exemplary example to the rest of the world. The Orange Buffoon is nothing but a laughing stock of the world. Why am I not surprised you admire him.
Birds of a feather and all that....

I said I might. She has more qualifications than the current idiot in the WH. More than the Chimp, too.
Who did you vote for Azog?

Trump. Not that it mattered in my blue state. If the idiot Democrats run Tulsi she will get my vote but they won’t because they are a party of free everything and idiocy.

I suppose it is.

Most of your points have been disproved over and over again. Again, the president doesn't do much. He just signs shit. What he does do though, is lead by example. He or she should be an exemplary example to the rest of the world. The Orange Buffoon is nothing but a laughing stock of the world. Why am I not surprised you admire him.
Birds of a feather and all that....
Denial isn't the same as disproven, Dr Grumpy, and while the last 33 months have been absolute torture for you, the next 5 1/2 years won't be any better. It couldn't happen to a more miserable hater.

Enjoy your richly deserved misery, little buddy!! :D

Last edited:

Hey fucking retard, you obviously don't get care from the VA and you have no fucking clue how options for care have improved under Trump. So just STFU you have no fucking clue what you're blathering about. A promise made, a promise kept.

Forum List

Back