A child occupies the White House — and the world knows it

As expected, all the douchebag snowflakes are lining up to regurgitate anything lie about Trump any of them can find.
Where is the lie in Trump making America a laughing stock to the rest of the world? Do you not read the foreign press?

The foreign press?? Can't say I give a shit what they have to say.

You, being the lefty loon you are, seem to think their opinion matters.

Sucks to be you.

Let the truth be told!

This lady should know about presidents.

By Patti Davis
December 17 at 3:34 PM

Patti Davis is the author, most recently, of the novel “The Earth Breaks in Colors” and the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan.

Lately, I’ve been looking at home movies and photographs of my childhood years; I’m working on a documentary about my family’s life before politics claimed us. A time before the world moved in. There is something transformative about looking back at your parents when they were younger than you are now and seeing yourself as a small child gazing up at them, reaching for their hands. It resonates in some deep part of us — they were the first adults we knew, and we relied on them to lead us into a big unfamiliar world. We didn’t know that generations whispered behind us. We didn’t know the pull of ancestry or the fears and doubts that may have trailed our parents throughout their lives. We only knew we were supposed to hold their hands and trust them to keep us from falling.

There is an inherently parental role to being president of the United States. The person holding that office is supposed to know more than we do about dangers facing the country and the world, and is entrusted with making the appropriate decisions to keep us safe and secure. The president is supposed to keep us from falling. What happens when the president is the biggest child in the room — any room? It upends the natural order of things as surely as if a child’s parents started throwing tantrums and talking like a second-grader.

I’m not sure the country has fully comprehended the damage being done by a president who misbehaves so frequently, it’s a news story when he doesn’t. Globally, the United States has lost its power, its aura of seriousness and decisiveness that once made autocrats hesitate before crossing us. Now we are a country that can’t seem to stand up to a ruler who orders the murder and dismemberment of a dissident who was a legal U.S. resident or call out Russia’s intrusion into America’s democratic process. Children know how to scream and sulk; they don’t know how to take control and restore order. They don’t know how to plot out a responsible position and then act on it. A child occupies the White House, and the world knows it.

Opinion | A child occupies the White House — and the world knows it

When you elect a clown, expect a circus.
Agreed but had Hillary been elected, we would have elected a criminal. Hence when you elect a crook, expect lots of crime.

Plus we all know the MSM would cover for her, unlike their ripping Donnie everyday.

Last edited:
As expected, all the douchebag snowflakes are lining up to regurgitate anything lie about Trump any of them can find.
Where is the lie in Trump making America a laughing stock to the rest of the world? Do you not read the foreign press?
The snowflakes of the world is not "the rest of the world, idiot." The foreign press is the same as the American press: lying fake news. The people in Britain, Holland, Poland, Hungary, Sweden and the Czech Republic love Trump.

Would that be the same "foreign press" that doesn't want America to succeed in the first place? That welcomed Barry's "Leading From Behind" abdication of power? Why is it that anyone who likes America should CARE what that "foreign press" thinks?
The world knows a tantrum throwing toddler is in the White House. One has only to read the press to see that is the case.

Is this different than when her father was president and the Democrats were saying that a dementia patient was occupying the white house?

The snowflakes of the world is not "the rest of the world, idiot." The foreign press is the same as the American press: lying fake news. The people in Britain, Holland, Poland, Hungary, Sweden and the Czech Republic love Trump.
Most of them mock him unmercifully. The Poles and the Hungarians may approve. Saudi too for that matter. Woo hoo.

Most of them mock him unmercifully. The Poles and the Hungarians may approve. Saudi too for that matter. Woo hoo.

Gotta laugh. Of course they don't like him because he tells them they have to start paying for the defense they take for granted.

He's also changing the trade rules. Making sure we don't get hosed anymore.

I'm sure Trump couldn't care less what any of them think. I know I sure don't. We don't owe them anything. They owe us.

Pretty obvious that she didn't inherit much of her father's genes. Ronaldus Magnus would have spanked the hell out of her for that.
Nope. Reagan is spinning in his grave over the destruction Trump and the pseudocons have done to conservatism and the Republican party.

In fact, even dead with seven pounds of brain damage from Alzheimer's, Reagan is still a better President than Cowardly Lyin' Donald.

Finding your use of Patti Davis to "prove" that Donald Trump isn't fit to be President laughable isn't making excuses, IM2...it's simply pointing out how deep seated the hatred of Trump is from the left. The truth is...Trump isn't failing at all. His Presidency has been marked by successes that Barack Obama could have only dreamed about and if he HAD accomplished them...you on the left would be calling him the greatest President of all time!
Uhhh...no.

images

Finding your use of Patti Davis to "prove" that Donald Trump isn't fit to be President laughable isn't making excuses, IM2...it's simply pointing out how deep seated the hatred of Trump is from the left. The truth is...Trump isn't failing at all. His Presidency has been marked by successes that Barack Obama could have only dreamed about and if he HAD accomplished them...you on the left would be calling him the greatest President of all time!
Uhhh...no.

images

That's your best come back? Come on Marc...that's pathetic even for a liberal!

Would that be the same "foreign press" that doesn't want America to succeed in the first place? That welcomed Barry's "Leading From Behind" abdication of power? Why is it that anyone who likes America should CARE what that "foreign press" thinks?
The world knows a tantrum throwing toddler is in the White House. One has only to read the press to see that is the case.

Is the "press" printing the truth? Or are they printing THEIR opinion based in large part on their disappointment that their preferred candidate...Hillary Clinton...didn't win?

There used to be a time when the "press" simply reported what took place in the world. Now the "press" seems to feel that THEY are the news and whatever their views on issues are takes precedence over any journalistic ethics to be fair and balanced. It's why so many people don't trust the "press" any further than they can throw them!

There used to be a time when the "press" simply reported what took place in the world. Now the "press" seems to feel that THEY are the news and whatever their views on issues are takes precedence over any journalistic ethics to be fair and balanced. It's why so many people don't trust the "press" any further than they can throw them!

Yup they are so busy trying to make the news they sure as hell don't report it like it should be reported.

I wouldn't trust what they say any further than I could throw a bull.

Let the truth be told!

By Patti Davis

Patti Davis is the author, most recently, of the novel “The Earth Breaks in Colors” and the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan.

Lately, I’ve been looking at home movies and photographs of my childhood years; I’m working on a documentary about my family’s life before politics claimed us. A time before the world moved in. There is something transformative about looking back at your parents when they were younger than you are now and seeing yourself as a small child gazing up at them, reaching for their hands. It resonates in some deep part of us — they were the first adults we knew, and we relied on them to lead us into a big unfamiliar world. We didn’t know that generations whispered behind us. We didn’t know the pull of ancestry or the fears and doubts that may have trailed our parents throughout their lives. We only knew we were supposed to hold their hands and trust them to keep us from falling.

There is an inherently parental role to being president of the United States. The person holding that office is supposed to know more than we do about dangers facing the country and the world, and is entrusted with making the appropriate decisions to keep us safe and secure. The president is supposed to keep us from falling. What happens when the president is the biggest child in the room — any room? It upends the natural order of things as surely as if a child’s parents started throwing tantrums and talking like a second-grader.

I’m not sure the country has fully comprehended the damage being done by a president who misbehaves so frequently, it’s a news story when he doesn’t. Globally, the United States has lost its power, its aura of seriousness and decisiveness that once made autocrats hesitate before crossing us. Now we are a country that can’t seem to stand up to a ruler who orders the murder and dismemberment of a dissident who was a legal U.S. resident or call out Russia’s intrusion into America’s democratic process. Children know how to scream and sulk; they don’t know how to take control and restore order. They don’t know how to plot out a responsible position and then act on it. A child occupies the White House, and the world knows it.

That same child occupies the space between your ears rent-free!

Let the truth be told!

By Patti Davis

She's right, nothing new here. The president is a babyman. He is as devoid of morals, ethics, class, and knowledge as is a 2 year old. He does not reason out his positions or comments, and rules mean nothing to him. He is a global embarrassment, and we will be digging out from under it for a while.

Forum List

Back