A child occupies the White House — and the world knows it

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's funny how a person defends a man who has told 6,400 lies by calling someone else a liar.

As expected, all the trumpeteers are lining up trying their best to make excuses for the failure of the president they support.
As expected, the TARD moonbats will cling to any fruitcake who will support their confirmation bias.

Yep, that is what you trumpeteers do.

As expected, all the trumpeteers are lining up trying their best to make excuses for the failure of the president they support.
As expected, the TARD moonbats will cling to any fruitcake who will support their confirmation bias.

Yep, that is what you trumpeteers do.
Patti Davis is a well known crackpot....That you'd cite her as any authority says way more about you, than me or anyone else.

Let the truth be told!

This lady should know about presidents.

By Patti Davis
December 17 at 3:34 PM

Patti Davis is the author, most recently, of the novel “The Earth Breaks in Colors” and the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan.

Lately, I’ve been looking at home movies and photographs of my childhood years; I’m working on a documentary about my family’s life before politics claimed us. A time before the world moved in. There is something transformative about looking back at your parents when they were younger than you are now and seeing yourself as a small child gazing up at them, reaching for their hands. It resonates in some deep part of us — they were the first adults we knew, and we relied on them to lead us into a big unfamiliar world. We didn’t know that generations whispered behind us. We didn’t know the pull of ancestry or the fears and doubts that may have trailed our parents throughout their lives. We only knew we were supposed to hold their hands and trust them to keep us from falling.

There is an inherently parental role to being president of the United States. The person holding that office is supposed to know more than we do about dangers facing the country and the world, and is entrusted with making the appropriate decisions to keep us safe and secure. The president is supposed to keep us from falling. What happens when the president is the biggest child in the room — any room? It upends the natural order of things as surely as if a child’s parents started throwing tantrums and talking like a second-grader.

I’m not sure the country has fully comprehended the damage being done by a president who misbehaves so frequently, it’s a news story when he doesn’t. Globally, the United States has lost its power, its aura of seriousness and decisiveness that once made autocrats hesitate before crossing us. Now we are a country that can’t seem to stand up to a ruler who orders the murder and dismemberment of a dissident who was a legal U.S. resident or call out Russia’s intrusion into America’s democratic process. Children know how to scream and sulk; they don’t know how to take control and restore order. They don’t know how to plot out a responsible position and then act on it. A child occupies the White House, and the world knows it.

Opinion | A child occupies the White House — and the world knows it
That 'child' kicked Hillary's ass, making her a 2-Time Loser!

Bwuhahahaha.....

I have no respect for Patti Davis, I cant stomach to read her blabber, she is a disgrace.

Let the truth be told!

By Patti Davis

Patti Davis is the author, most recently, of the novel “The Earth Breaks in Colors” and the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan.

Lately, I’ve been looking at home movies and photographs of my childhood years; I’m working on a documentary about my family’s life before politics claimed us. A time before the world moved in. There is something transformative about looking back at your parents when they were younger than you are now and seeing yourself as a small child gazing up at them, reaching for their hands. It resonates in some deep part of us — they were the first adults we knew, and we relied on them to lead us into a big unfamiliar world. We didn’t know that generations whispered behind us. We didn’t know the pull of ancestry or the fears and doubts that may have trailed our parents throughout their lives. We only knew we were supposed to hold their hands and trust them to keep us from falling.

There is an inherently parental role to being president of the United States. The person holding that office is supposed to know more than we do about dangers facing the country and the world, and is entrusted with making the appropriate decisions to keep us safe and secure. The president is supposed to keep us from falling. What happens when the president is the biggest child in the room — any room? It upends the natural order of things as surely as if a child’s parents started throwing tantrums and talking like a second-grader.

I’m not sure the country has fully comprehended the damage being done by a president who misbehaves so frequently, it’s a news story when he doesn’t. Globally, the United States has lost its power, its aura of seriousness and decisiveness that once made autocrats hesitate before crossing us. Now we are a country that can’t seem to stand up to a ruler who orders the murder and dismemberment of a dissident who was a legal U.S. resident or call out Russia’s intrusion into America’s democratic process. Children know how to scream and sulk; they don’t know how to take control and restore order. They don’t know how to plot out a responsible position and then act on it. A child occupies the White House, and the world knows it.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Not exactly.

trumpclintonpopelectoralvote.gif

That child lost the popular vote and was given the presidency on a technicality which has happened just 4 times in our history. And he had to cheat using outside help to even get that.

Let the truth be told!

By Patti Davis

Bwuhahahaha.....

Not exactly.

That child lost the popular vote and was given the presidency on a technicality which has happened just 4 times in our history. And he had to cheat using outside help to even get that.

So you don't know how a US election for president works? What do you punt on first down in foot ball also..

Let the truth be told!

By Patti Davis

Bwuhahahaha.....

Not exactly.

That technicality is the Electoral College, that has been used in every Presidential election.

I’m thinking you are the childish one.

“I’m not sure the country has fully comprehended the damage being done by a president who misbehaves so frequently, it’s a news story when he doesn’t.” ibid

Most of the country does fully comprehend the damage being done by Trump, but feel powerless to do anything about it – save that of voting against him in 2020.

As expected, all the douchebag snowflakes are lining up to regurgitate anything lie about Trump any of them can find.

Did you actually expect any sane person to agree with your idiocies?

Let the truth be told!

By Patti Davis

Bwuhahahaha.....

Not exactly.

That technicality is the Electoral College, that has been used in every Presidential election.

I’m thinking you are the childish one.
The left believes the constitution is a "technicality" when it comes to achieving their agenda.

“I’m not sure the country has fully comprehended the damage being done by a president who misbehaves so frequently, it’s a news story when he doesn’t.” ibid

Most of the country does fully comprehend the damage being done by Trump, but feel powerless to do anything about it – save that of voting against him in 2020.
He's undoing the damage, shit for brains. That's what has all you leftwing termites in such a hissy fit.

As expected, all the douchebag snowflakes are lining up to regurgitate anything lie about Trump any of them can find.
Where is the lie in Trump making America a laughing stock to the rest of the world? Do you not read the foreign press?

Finding your use of Patti Davis to "prove" that Donald Trump isn't fit to be President laughable isn't making excuses, IM2...it's simply pointing out how deep seated the hatred of Trump is from the left. The truth is...Trump isn't failing at all. His Presidency has been marked by successes that Barack Obama could have only dreamed about and if he HAD accomplished them...you on the left would be calling him the greatest President of all time!

Let the truth be told!

By Patti Davis

Nah The world recognizes a man who doesn't take shit and who is slowly leveling the trade playing field.

Trump's done a great job so far and I hope he keeps doing that great job.

Oh and your opinion piece is just that. Someone's opinion.

Carry on.

Where is the lie in Trump making America a laughing stock to the rest of the world? Do you not read the foreign press?

Would that be the same "foreign press" that doesn't want America to succeed in the first place? That welcomed Barry's "Leading From Behind" abdication of power? Why is it that anyone who likes America should CARE what that "foreign press" thinks?

Finding your use of Patti Davis to "prove" that Donald Trump isn't fit to be President laughable isn't making excuses, IM2...it's simply pointing out how deep seated the hatred of Trump is from the left. The truth is...Trump isn't failing at all. His Presidency has been marked by successes that Barack Obama could have only dreamed about and if he HAD accomplished them...you on the left would be calling him the greatest President of all time!

You bet. If Trump were a Dem the lefty loons would be praising him up one side and down the other.

They'd be calling him the best POTUS ever. They certainly wouldn't be calling him a child in the WH.

I just laugh at the lefty loons.

Forum List

Back