A Candy You Hate

It's been eons since I ate any candy with the exception of dark chocolate. But I'm pretty sure it's a food group. Dark chocolate and peanuts are a marriage made in heaven.

that is my other indulgence.. any chocolate with caramel. Or Turtles.

Anything with black licorice, including booze........Nastiest so called candy I have ever had, along with rock candy made like the pioneer days....

ugh... rock candy. My brother loved that stuff... sickeningly sweet. Disgusting.
I never liked Ribbon Candy either....

Ribbon, other than being messy, wasn't bad

Do not eat candy. Sugar is a hazardous substance.
So you go with beets or molasses? Or a little toe jam?
Of course, you are the exception.

Please consume as much sugar as humanly possible.
It's like gasoline for the body.....
If only you would light a match.

and destroy the city, possibly the state, he lives in?

Anything with black licorice, including booze........Nastiest so called candy I have ever had, along with rock candy made like the pioneer days....

ugh... rock candy. My brother loved that stuff... sickeningly sweet. Disgusting.

My mom loved it. Something about the taste I didn't like, not sure. Maybe it was mostly because it's messy, breaks apart etc.

The only hard candy I have ever really liked were Jolly Ranchers. And only on RARE occasions.

I do flick my bic...

Good place to find the candy you do like.

th

I do flick my bic...
:puke:

While in NYC my son and I went to M&M's store, spent 50 bucks, they are high on prices..Went to Nestle store and spent 30 bucks but got more...

My mom loved it. Something about the taste I didn't like, not sure. Maybe it was mostly because it's messy, breaks apart etc.

The only hard candy I have ever really liked were Jolly Ranchers. And only on RARE occasions.

I agree with you on the Almond Joy and Mounds candy, and my favorite is root beer hard candy... When I was a kid and going to the pub with my Uncle I would get a couple of pieces for the walk home and school the next day, and every time I have one it take me back to being at the pub with him and having a seven-up or a upper-ten.

Almond Joy and Mounds were my aunt favorite and coconut make me ill for some damn reason.

chutters.com/candy-counter
The World's Longest Candy Counter. Stretching across the entire length of the Chutters store, it measures over 100 feet long!

I don't care for black licorice. I pretty much am not fan of things that get stuck in your teeth. Even if I like the taste......

I love coconut so not sure why I hate Mounds and Almond Joy. Maybe I just don't like coconut with chocolate...
You stole mine. Both black lic and mounds.

How about red hots. Those little red things aren't a candy and aren't a breathing either.

Or easter candy sucks. Or cheap Halloween candies. Hate them. Trick or trash.

I don't care for black licorice. I pretty much am not fan of things that get stuck in your teeth. Even if I like the taste......

I love coconut so not sure why I hate Mounds and Almond Joy. Maybe I just don't like coconut with chocolate...
You stole mine. Both black lic and mounds.

How about red hots. Those little red things aren't a candy and aren't a breathing either.

Or easter candy sucks. Or cheap Halloween candies. Hate them. Trick or trash.

I hate peeps

Forum List

Back