A Candy You Hate

th

I don't care for black licorice. I pretty much am not fan of things that get stuck in your teeth. Even if I like the taste......

I love coconut so not sure why I hate Mounds and Almond Joy. Maybe I just don't like coconut with chocolate...

Anything with black licorice, including booze........Nastiest so called candy I have ever had, along with rock candy made like the pioneer days....

It's been eons since I ate any candy with the exception of dark chocolate. But I'm pretty sure it's a food group. Dark chocolate and peanuts are a marriage made in heaven.

I don't care for black licorice. I pretty much am not fan of things that get stuck in your teeth. Even if I like the taste......

I love coconut so not sure why I hate Mounds and Almond Joy. Maybe I just don't like coconut with chocolate...
I love Mounds... (especially the Venus ones....)

Haven't eaten candy in decades, ever since I started cutting the amount of sweetener I eat candy has become waaaaaay too sweet for me.

I love Mounds... (especially the Venus ones....)
Just have a appointment to get the hair cut that gets stuck in your teeth after eating....Cleanliness is close to Godliness....

Last edited:
Do not eat candy. Sugar is a hazardous substance.
So you go with beets or molasses? Or a little toe jam?
So you go with beets or molasses? Or a little toe jam?
Of course, you are the exception.

Please consume as much sugar as humanly possible.
It's like gasoline for the body.....
If only you would light a match.

Anything with black licorice, including booze........Nastiest so called candy I have ever had, along with rock candy made like the pioneer days....

ugh... rock candy. My brother loved that stuff... sickeningly sweet. Disgusting.
I never liked Ribbon Candy either....

Haven't eaten candy in decades, ever since I started cutting the amount of sweetener I eat candy has become waaaaaay too sweet for me.
Is that what they mean by sour puss?
Could be, could be..... :lol:

Heck if I want desert now I have to make it, we Americans love our sugar, ten times more than other cultures. An apple pie recipe calls for 3/4 cup of sugar........ that should cause a diabetic episode for anyone who's not diabetic, I add 1/3 cup at the very most and it'a almost too sweet. Cookie recipes call for a cup and a half of sugar, I use a half cup (but also a lot of raisins) so the cookies are more than sweet enough.

I eat it occasionally, my go to is usually Goetze's Caramel Cremes if I indulge.
Otherwise, fruit snacks will satisfy me or actual fruit....

New Topics

Forum List

Back