Plated review

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
The wife and I had gotten into a rut when it comes to cooking and we were sick of the last minute fast food run and the expense of DoorDash.
Enter Plated,after researching other options like Blue Apron we decided Plated was the right choice given their reputation of higher quality ingredients.

We received our first three day menu for two on Tuesday and we opted for the fish entree,Salmon burgers,for obvious reasons of freshness.
Absolutely fantastic!!!!!
The ingredients were fresh and of high quality and the Chef nailed the recipe!

Skip to day two and I fully expect to be let down on the Asian chicken wings.....
Another score!!!!

Tomorrow is Philly Cheesesteaks........I cant freaken wait!!!!!

I failed to take some shots of the previous meals because to tell you the truth I expected to be disappointed given my time spent in the kitchen,BBQ pit and backyard kitchen.

If Y'all are interested I'll post up some pics of the finished products.
I have to say I'm impressed so far.

The wife and I had gotten into a rut when it comes to cooking and we were sick of the last minute fast food run and the expense of DoorDash.
Enter Plated,after researching other options like Blue Apron we decided Plated was the right choice given their reputation of higher quality ingredients.

We received our first three day menu for two on Tuesday and we opted for the fish entree,Salmon burgers,for obvious reasons of freshness.

Skip to day two and I fully expect to be let down on the Asian chicken wings.....
Another score!!!!

Thanks for the referral. I looked it up and found this review:

Subscription Food Services: Blue Apron, Plated & Hello Fresh

that explains why Blue Apron is cheaper (9.99) by not being able to choose what you get in the box,
while the other services HelloFresh (around 10.75) and Plated (12.00) let you choose.

Heck for that price, I'd be happy with any of these. Pretty cool!
Thank you, I am sending the link to friends who don't have time to cook or clean up.

Another score!!!!

that explains why Blue Apron is cheaper (9.99) by not being able to choose what you get in the box,
while the other services HelloFresh (around 10.75) and Plated (12.00) let you choose.

Thank you, I am sending the link to friends who don't have time to cook or clean up.

The way we looked at it....
We're sick of the fast food joints near us and DoorDash was costing us sixty bucks a pop three times a week.
You get three days of meals through Plated for two for sixty,if you dont step up to the Chefs table list that is...which of course you cant resist.

Another score!!!!

Thanks for the link.
It pretty much confirmed my research and from personal experience you cant beat Plated.
I might try the others but I cant see them being better.

Last edited:

Another score!!!!

Thanks for the link.
It pretty much confirmed my research and from personal experience you cant beat Plated.
I might try the others but I cant see them being better than Plated.

The reason I'm giving you a "thanks" response, is there
isn't a button for "stop already - you're making me hungry!"

Forum List

Back