A bunch of pagans desecrate the monument at Auschwitz...

Classy. Was pillars there? No I guess not, these are young people whose nakedness won't sear your eyeballs out if you happened to view it:

"Fourteen men and women in their twenties on Friday slaughtered a sheep and took their clothes off at the former Nazi German death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, according to the museum at the site in southern Poland.

The individuals aged 20 to 27, whose identities and motives are unknown, then chained themselves together in front of the camp's infamous "Arbeit macht frei" ("Work makes you free") gate, the museum said in a statement."

Naked people slaughter a sheep at Auschwitz death camp

Uhhhmmmm..... if their "identities and motives are unknown" --- from your own link --- then where do you get "pagans"?

Think much?
Sacrifice and naked hijinks are kind of the pagans' calling card. I know that cuz...reading.
When I do my summer solstice dance around the campfire before dawn in the mountains, I will be in my speedo's.

I think you may have denigrated paganism, which I know next to nothing about but I don't think they do animal sacrifices. SMH.
Paganism covers any non abrahmic religion except buddhism and yeah, they engage in animal and occasionally human sacrifice.

Hindu friends have explained to me that the many "gods" are simply
the "aspects" of the single deity-----(I am willing to accept that)----also
Zoroastrians tend to consider their dualism to be monotheism. Sacrifice
refers to the slaughtering of animals (or any living thing)-----even for hamburgers.
I have no comment on human sacrifice-----technically abortion is human sacrifice---
but so is AMPUTATION of a toe as in-----DA SURGEON SACRIFICED DA GANGRENOUS TOE
Zoroastrianism is a dual theology.

There coexists the God of Light and the God of Darkness.

Two Gods. Not one.

And mankind must choose between the two of them and be judged of them based on their own thoughts, words, actions, and omissions.

Last edited:
Maybe they're trying to take back sheep sacrifice from the Abrahamic relgions. #MakePaganismGreatAgain

maybe they are goths------(god help us) -----the sheep sacrifices of the
ancient jewish temple AND of the greek and roman temples were
IN FACT an integral part of the FOOD CYCLE-----very important.---
actually vital. The issue was not one of just murdering little lambs.
It is not clear to me why goths do what goths do----including the black
lipstick
NeoNazi Goths ?! Maybe.
Nazis were pagans so certainly a possibility.
Nazi's were actually Catholics from South Germany.

OH, post: 16875972, member: 13758"]
Or washing themselves in the blood of the lamb. :puke:
:rock:
Bashing disabled kids, bad. Bashing Jesus Christ, good. Got it.
Actually, I would LOVE it if you conservatives decided to start living according to Jesus. For example, bashing disabled kids and their families, and demanding to remove programs that help them, is not what Jesus would do. :thup:

Not holding my breath though.

I don't remember Jesus addressing the issue of special programs
for disabled kids
And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

That pretty well says that Jesus did address how we treat those among us with disabilities.
Bashing disabled kids, bad. Bashing Jesus Christ, good. Got it.
Actually, I would LOVE it if you conservatives decided to start living according to Jesus. For example, bashing disabled kids and their families, and demanding to remove programs that help them, is not what Jesus would do. :thup:

Not holding my breath though.

I don't remember Jesus addressing the issue of special programs
for disabled kids
And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

That pretty well says that Jesus did address how we treat those among us with disabilities.

oh-----it doesn't do it for me-------but you are entitled to your religion[/QUOTE]
His brothers and sisters were christians. And he was talking about personal assistance. Not taxes. Which you probably know, which makes you a scumbag.He said taxes paid ceasar, not the people. He was dismissive of money paid to the govt and quite pointedly separated it from funds that wentbto the church and the needy.

Good thing you were promoted to 1LT before some hairy 1SG got hold of you.
The coolest sergeant I ever knew way my drill sergeant at officer boot camp in the summer between college semesters.

He was a lot like R.Lee Ermy on TV only not as mean.

Our drill sergeant was tough but he was fair.

He busted our azzes for two months until half of the platoon quit or was seriously injured.

Then he eased up for the last month by which time we were already tough as iron and wood like our M-14 rifles.

I think you may have denigrated paganism, which I know next to nothing about but I don't think they do animal sacrifices. SMH.
Paganism covers any non abrahmic religion except buddhism and yeah, they engage in animal and occasionally human sacrifice.

refers to the slaughtering of animals (or any living thing)-----even for hamburgers.
I have no comment on human sacrifice-----technically abortion is human sacrifice---

You have the God of Light and the God of Darkness.

Two Gods. Not one.

no different from ----the "god" of heaven ad

Two Gods. Not one.

nope----in the end ONE GOD----ahura mazda (or something like that)----
like------in the end------ONE GOD IN HEAVEN-----and the end of the
other "god"------da devil-------down dere in hell

If I had been Adolf and I did not like Jews, I would simply have made a deal with Stalin to take all of them for resettlement.

I would not have gassed millions of men, women, and children.

Stalin was in no position to negotiate.

That's why Stalin agreed on the partitioning of Poland -- he had no choice.

Two Gods. Not one.

no different from ----the "god" of heaven ad

Two Gods. Not one.

nope----in the end ONE GOD----ahura mazda (or something like that)----
like------in the end------ONE GOD IN HEAVEN-----and the end of the
other "god"------da devil-------down dere in hell
You cannot kill a god.

Both a good god and a bad god are both immortal.

In Christianity, Lucifer (his Latin name given to him by St. Gerome who translated the Greek Bible into Latin) is relegated to the status of a demon chief. In the N.T. he calls himself "Legion" because we will be surprised how many are with him.

In the book of Job the demon chief is simply called the adversary or accuser (ha shtn).

Quite a bizarre thing to do.

I have a feeling drugs and their genitalia were heavily involved in making the decision to do that.
I'm just jealous it's warm enough at Auschwitz to do anything outside naked. Winter won't let up its grip here.

These German kids who are Neo-Nazi's need a hero and they have chosen Adolf's book as their Bible and Adolf as their Napoleon.

The French have done the same thing with Napoleon.

So this is no big surprise.

It is just a social phenomenon.

In the USA we have George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

The British have Lord Nelson and the Duke Of Wellington.

Maybe they're trying to take back sheep sacrifice from the Abrahamic relgions. #MakePaganismGreatAgain

lipstick
NeoNazi Goths ?! Maybe.
Actually, they were anti Christian and forwarded the old pagan religions. History. It's what's for breakfast.

It's still paganism.

lipstick
NeoNazi Goths ?! Maybe.
Actually, they were anti Christian and forwarded the old pagan religions. History. It's what's for breakfast.
They were Catholics just being renegade Catholics.

Sort of like what you love to call me koshergrl .

Your history sucks.

It's still paganism.
So what is in a name ?!

A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet !!

[William Shakespeare]

pa·gan
ˈpāɡən/
noun
noun: pagan; plural noun: pagans
  1. 1.
    a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.
    synonyms: heathen, infidel, idolater, idolatress;
    archaicpaynim
    "pagans worshiped the sun"
    • datedderogatory
      a non-Christian.
    • an adherent of neopaganism.
adjective
adjective: pagan
  1. 1.
    relating to pagans.
    "a pagan god"
    synonyms: heathen, ungodly, irreligious, infidel, idolatrous
    "the pagan festival"
Origin
upload_2017-3-25_8-36-52.png

late Middle English: from Latin paganus ‘villager, rustic,’ from pagus ‘country district.’ Latin paganus also meant ‘civilian,’ becoming, in Christian Latin, ‘heathen’ (i.e., one not enrolled in the army of Christ).

Translate pagan to

Use over time for: pagan
upload_2017-3-25_8-36-53.png

Forum List

Back