Pre-School suspends 4 year old terrorist

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The southern Illinois teacher proved - now to the world - that she is completely clueless in regards to firearms.

She reported that she caught 4yo Hunter Jackson with a SHOTGUN BULLET.
- I hope to God everyone out there is bright enough to know there is no such thing. ammunition for shotguns are called SHELLS - shotgun SHELLS. What little Hunter had was NOT a shotgun shell.

It was a .22 caliber bullet CASING.
- A .22 bullet could NEVER be confused with a shotgun shell, as the shotgun shell is much larger that a .22 caliber bullet
- It wasn't even a .22 caliber BULLET - it was the SPENT (used) CASING for a .22 caliber bullet. The only way this thing could have been dangerous is if one of those pre-schoolers would have swallowed it - and even then probably NOT!

Hunter is smarter about guns at 4yo than the teacher, who is an adult.
- Why? Hunter had just spent a bonding afternoon learning the beginnings of gun safety from his grandfather, a police officer.

Hunter's mom was given a piece of paper explaining how her son's actions warranted a 7-day suspension.
- Her mom said she would never have allowed him to take it to school had she known.
- He has no access to weapons or ammo ar home, so he could have just found it somewhere, maybe dropped by another child
- he never threatened anyone with it
- It's a tiny SPENT CASING - incapable of hurting anyone.
- This could have been handled by explaining appropriate behavior at school...but of course this would have required a REAL teacher actually TEACHING.

Good gosh our country is so screwed!

Pre-school suspends four-year-old terrorist - Hot Air

THese people love their hissy fits, and don't care who they hurt as they have them.

As long as they get to make some point and push it on people.

THey are fucking assholes.

The southern Illinois teacher proved - now to the world - that she is completely clueless in regards to firearms.

She reported that she caught 4yo Hunter Jackson with a SHOTGUN BULLET.
- I hope to God everyone out there is bright enough to know there is no such thing. ammunition for shotguns are called SHELLS - shotgun SHELLS. What little Hunter had was NOT a shotgun shell.

It was a .22 caliber bullet CASING.
- A .22 bullet could NEVER be confused with a shotgun shell, as the shotgun shell is much larger that a .22 caliber bullet
- It wasn't even a .22 caliber BULLET - it was the SPENT (used) CASING for a .22 caliber bullet. The only way this thing could have been dangerous is if one of those pre-schoolers would have swallowed it - and even then probably NOT!

Hunter is smarter about guns at 4yo than the teacher, who is an adult.
- Why? Hunter had just spent a bonding afternoon learning the beginnings of gun safety from his grandfather, a police officer.

Hunter's mom was given a piece of paper explaining how her son's actions warranted a 7-day suspension.
- Her mom said she would never have allowed him to take it to school had she known.
- He has no access to weapons or ammo ar home, so he could have just found it somewhere, maybe dropped by another child
- he never threatened anyone with it
- It's a tiny SPENT CASING - incapable of hurting anyone.
- This could have been handled by explaining appropriate behavior at school...but of course this would have required a REAL teacher actually TEACHING.

Good gosh our country is so screwed!

If the 4 year-old would have been a member of the 7th Century Death Cult, they would not have suspended it because that would have been racist or something, NOT that Muslim is a race of course, but don't tell that to the Politically Correct Leftist Maniacs.

it might have been threatening. "this is what will be used if you don't do what I/we say"

Schools have a zero redolence.

The casing has not business being in school.

it might have been threatening. "this is what will be used if you don't do what I/we say"

a kid can pick up a casing in the street ------not even knowing what it
is. -------shiny cute thing--------a kid can pick up a sea shell too.-----
I was big on PRETTY FALLEN leaves when I was a kid----the more colors---
the better. -------long long ago-------somehow I watched cops practicing shooting---
as a child-----some kind of demonstration----there were spent casings all over the floor

Threatening?

Will be used if you don't do what a 4 year old tells you to?

Do you have any idea what a .22 brass looks like?

il_fullxfull.170806952.jpg

These thought police women are utter dingbats. They are ropeable at the sight of me around here. I don't know how anyone white or male is going to escape being handcuffed at birth and rushed to the lockup in the future.

the better. -------long long ago-------somehow I watched cops practicing shooting---
as a child-----some kind of demonstration----there were spent casings all over the floor

Not making a judgement, just pointing out how the school might have viewed the situation.

Does not matter if he brought it from home or out side the school in the street.

Schools are really freaking serious about what they have as zero tolerance. If they give in one situation, every case will argue and it will get too complicate.

No excuses or explanations.......... zero tolerance is just that.

I don't like it but most schools have adopted it.

If a drawing of a gun, pop tart bitten to vaguely look like a gun (or L shape) or even a finger pointed like a gun are not allowed, why should a casing?

Yes the world seems to be upside down.

Threatening?

well aware, but schools have policies and there are no exceptions.
Pop tarts are not harmful but two bites and it looks like an L or gun....... kid is out

Schools across the country have such zero policies.

Threatening?

well aware, but schools have policies and there are no exceptions.
Pop tarts are not harmful but two bites and it looks like an L or gun....... kid is out

Schools across the country have such zero policies.

idiotic policies

I told you teachers are some of the dumbest bastards on the planet.
Preschool teachers aren't even real teachers...not that the real teachers in this country are real teachers either (for the most part)

Looks like really shitty parenting is the culprit here

Kids pick up trash and play with it. THis kid has been traumatized for no reason except to give lefties a chance to have a hissy fit.
Probably guns and bullets laying all around his house and nobody supervising him

Your leap from a spent casing to unsupervised access to guns is unsupported.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's terrorize a 4 year old child for NO REASON.

I know that I can count on your support for this. If my packaging is lefty.

Not making a judgement, just pointing out how the school might have viewed the situation.

Does not matter if he brought it from home or out side the school in the street.

Schools are really freaking serious about what they have as zero tolerance. If they give in one situation, every case will argue and it will get too complicate.

No excuses or explanations.......... zero tolerance is just that.

I don't like it but most schools have adopted it.

If a drawing of a gun, pop tart bitten to vaguely look like a gun (or L shape) or even a finger pointed like a gun are not allowed, why should a casing?

Yes the world seems to be upside down.

Zero tolerance is an excuse for not being able to be a reasonable human being.

Forum List

Back