A bunch of pagans desecrate the monument at Auschwitz...

Maybe they're trying to take back sheep sacrifice from the Abrahamic relgions. #MakePaganismGreatAgain

maybe they are goths------(god help us) -----the sheep sacrifices of the
ancient jewish temple AND of the greek and roman temples were
IN FACT an integral part of the FOOD CYCLE-----very important.---
actually vital. The issue was not one of just murdering little lambs.
It is not clear to me why goths do what goths do----including the black
lipstick
Imagine if they did some truly crazy shit, like drinking a man's blood or eating his flesh
I wouldn't drink their blood but I used to eat second lieutenants for breakfast.
And I came really close to shooting a sergeant with my 45ACP -- but I was already a 1st Lieutenant by then.

Imagine if they did some truly crazy shit, like drinking a man's blood or eating his flesh

Or washing themselves in the blood of the lamb. :puke:
:rock:
Bashing disabled kids, bad. Bashing Jesus Christ, good. Got it.
Actually, I would LOVE it if you conservatives decided to start living according to Jesus. For example, bashing disabled kids and their families, and demanding to remove programs that help them, is not what Jesus would do. :thup:

Not holding my breath though.

I don't remember Jesus addressing the issue of special programs
for disabled kids
Of course not. Jesus knows that helping people will only make them dependent.

Maybe they're trying to take back sheep sacrifice from the Abrahamic relgions. #MakePaganismGreatAgain

lipstick
NeoNazi Goths ?! Maybe.

Actually, I would LOVE it if you conservatives decided to start living according to Jesus. For example, bashing disabled kids and their families, and demanding to remove programs that help them, is not what Jesus would do. :thup:

for disabled kids
Of course not. Jesus knows that helping people will only make them dependent.

the fact that impoverished persons-----including the disabled or orphaned
or landless people were DEPENDENT was a well accepted fact amongst
people like Jesus and his social circle. Public welfare was mandated by law

lipstick
NeoNazi Goths ?! Maybe.

nothing NEO about them

lipstick

Your remark lumps all Christians and conservatives in one group. That is ignorant and what you said about them is nasty. Notice I am addressing you personally. I am not claiming an entire group of people to which you belong, are ignorant and nasty- just you- based on the ugly things you've said in this thread.

Have a blessed day.

lipstick
I wouldn't drink their blood but I used to eat second lieutenants for breakfast.
And I came really close to shooting a sergeant with my 45ACP -- but I was already a 1st Lieutenant by then.
Good thing you were promoted to 1LT before some hairy 1SG got hold of you.

lipstick
Good thing you were promoted to 1LT before some hairy 1SG got hold of you.
We had this SSGT who was a Hells Angel and everyone was actually afraid of him -- the Captain, the Gunny, the XO -- everyone.

To deal with this problem I simply began carrying my 45ACP locked and loaded.

I came close to having to shoot him once. But he backed down.

He was discharged eventually after a letter of reprimand from the Colonel for disobeying the Captain.

for disabled kids
And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

That pretty well says that Jesus did address how we treat those among us with disabilities.

OH, post: 16875972, member: 13758"]

for disabled kids
And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

That pretty well says that Jesus did address how we treat those among us with disabilities.[/QUOTE]

for disabled kids

That pretty well says that Jesus did address how we treat those among us with disabilities.

oh-----it doesn't do it for me-------but you are entitled to your religion

I think you may have denigrated paganism, which I know next to nothing about but I don't think they do animal sacrifices. SMH.

Pagans actually prefer human sacrifices, but animals will have to do until they destroy the last vestiges of real civilization left. You know nothing about paganism; it isn't the goofy hippy shit from the '60's you clueless types believe it is, it's nasty, violent, and degenerate. Witch-burning was a major and popular pastime for pagans, among others, like torture for fun. Neo-pagans have to settle for abortions these days as a way to get their kicks.

Last edited:
Quite a bizarre thing to do.

I have a feeling drugs and their genitalia were heavily involved in making the decision to do that.

I think you may have denigrated paganism, which I know next to nothing about but I don't think they do animal sacrifices. SMH.
Paganism covers any non abrahmic religion except buddhism and yeah, they engage in animal and occasionally human sacrifice.

lipstick
NeoNazi Goths ?! Maybe.
Nazis were pagans so certainly a possibility.

Paganism covers any non abrahmic religion except buddhism and yeah, they engage in animal and occasionally human sacrifice.

Hindu friends have explained to me that the many "gods" are simply
the "aspects" of the single deity-----(I am willing to accept that)----also
Zoroastrians tend to consider their dualism to be monotheism. Sacrifice
refers to the slaughtering of animals (or any living thing)-----even for hamburgers.
I have no comment on human sacrifice-----technically abortion is human sacrifice---
but so is AMPUTATION of a toe as in-----DA SURGEON SACRIFICED DA GANGRENOUS TOE

Classy. Was pillars there? No I guess not, these are young people whose nakedness won't sear your eyeballs out if you happened to view it:

"Fourteen men and women in their twenties on Friday slaughtered a sheep and took their clothes off at the former Nazi German death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, according to the museum at the site in southern Poland.

The individuals aged 20 to 27, whose identities and motives are unknown, then chained themselves together in front of the camp's infamous "Arbeit macht frei" ("Work makes you free") gate, the museum said in a statement."

Naked people slaughter a sheep at Auschwitz death camp

Uhhhmmmm..... if their "identities and motives are unknown" --- from your own link --- then where do you get "pagans"?

Think much?
Sacrifice and naked hijinks are kind of the pagans' calling card. I know that cuz...reading.

Forum List

Back