A Brief Presentation of White Privilege

Is there Asian privilege? They earn more than whites.

Ask a Asian about that. Because they don't like how whites try using them for racial mascots. The take your jew with neo nazi beliefs butt to that white person who coined the term and described what white privilege actually is so you can learn that what a person makes has not a damn thing to do with this.

Old man. You bore me. Nazis killed 90% of my family so you can go jump in the lake with your fake butthurt.

I guess you have stockholm syndrome little boy, because you have adopted Nazi beliefs.

LMAO. You just cried that police target certain people. They do so because they believe they are more likely to commit a crime based on their intel. You then cried that white collar people don't get frisked. I said it was a false analogy and that the SEC does in fact target some over others. You agreed that Wells gets targeted more...because of past behavior.

See...the road I took you on?

My 14 year old is more intuitive and smarter than you.

I expected this was the direction you were going, but I wanted to make sure before I responded. I think your analogy is obviously flawed, and it fails in a way that demonstrates precisely the kind of prejudice that I'm talking about. Indeed, it is the kind of prejudice that I would expect a 14 year old to be able to spot.

So, in your new analogy, Wells Fargo stands in for black people, and BMAL for white people, or some other group. I would hope that just stating the analogy plainly makes the prejudice clear, but I'll spell it out anyway: Wells Fargo is a specific, individual entity with a history of illegal behavior. It's not unreasonable for their actions in relation to that kind of behavior to receive heightened scrutiny. The problem is that "black people" is not a good analogue to Wells Fargo, and treating it as such is explicitly prejudicial. Doing so involves treating millions of people as if they were literally known criminals with no individual reason to do so. It's a form of guilt-by-association where the association (race) does not actually provide any legitimate reason to suspect anyone of a crime.

A better analogue to Wells Fargo would be an individual with a history of crime, not an entire diffuse group of people, many of whom are entirely innocent and merely going about their day to day lives. So, if a police officer was more likely to pay attention to the movements of some known thief when that thief was spotted in an unlikely area in the middle of the night, that would be defensible. Stopping people solely on the basis of their race is not.

WTF with the poetic language. In fact it is. Black people commit 50% of crimes and are 13% of the population. In inner city Baltimore or Chicago they will get more scrutiny and that comes from both black and white police officers. BAML is not "white people". LOL. White people in sketchy areas will get frisked as well. There are just fewer of them in the aforementioned Chicago and NY. Are you saying its racism that results in 70% of kids growing up with one parent, high HS drop out rates and high crime rates?

Police have their intel. They should follow it. You're not a police officer. Are you crying that 75% of the NBA is black? They get recruited at a much more aggressive pace to colleges for football and hoops as well? Why? Because they are better. That is not racism. It is just logic.

Blacks don't commit 50 percent of the crimes. Not according to the FBI Uniform crime reports. The UCR says whites commit 70 percent of all crime.

Ad why do you only talk about the NBA?

Try again Jewish neo nazi.

Calling me a Jewish Nazi is like calling someone a giant midget. You need an education.

Ask a Asian about that. Because they don't like how whites try using them for racial mascots. The take your jew with neo nazi beliefs butt to that white person who coined the term and described what white privilege actually is so you can learn that what a person makes has not a damn thing to do with this.

Old man. You bore me. Nazis killed 90% of my family so you can go jump in the lake with your fake butthurt.

I guess you have stockholm syndrome little boy, because you have adopted Nazi beliefs.

You’re almost 60 and still whining. Maybe you should try a different approach. You also used the Stockholm Syndrome term incorrectly. Republican beliefs don’t equate to Nazi beliefs. Actually Dem beliefs do.

LMAO. You just cried that police target certain people. They do so because they believe they are more likely to commit a crime based on their intel. You then cried that white collar people don't get frisked. I said it was a false analogy and that the SEC does in fact target some over others. You agreed that Wells gets targeted more...because of past behavior.

I expected this was the direction you were going, but I wanted to make sure before I responded. I think your analogy is obviously flawed, and it fails in a way that demonstrates precisely the kind of prejudice that I'm talking about. Indeed, it is the kind of prejudice that I would expect a 14 year old to be able to spot.

So, in your new analogy, Wells Fargo stands in for black people, and BMAL for white people, or some other group. I would hope that just stating the analogy plainly makes the prejudice clear, but I'll spell it out anyway: Wells Fargo is a specific, individual entity with a history of illegal behavior. It's not unreasonable for their actions in relation to that kind of behavior to receive heightened scrutiny. The problem is that "black people" is not a good analogue to Wells Fargo, and treating it as such is explicitly prejudicial. Doing so involves treating millions of people as if they were literally known criminals with no individual reason to do so. It's a form of guilt-by-association where the association (race) does not actually provide any legitimate reason to suspect anyone of a crime.

A better analogue to Wells Fargo would be an individual with a history of crime, not an entire diffuse group of people, many of whom are entirely innocent and merely going about their day to day lives. So, if a police officer was more likely to pay attention to the movements of some known thief when that thief was spotted in an unlikely area in the middle of the night, that would be defensible. Stopping people solely on the basis of their race is not.

WTF with the poetic language. In fact it is. Black people commit 50% of crimes and are 13% of the population. In inner city Baltimore or Chicago they will get more scrutiny and that comes from both black and white police officers. BAML is not "white people". LOL. White people in sketchy areas will get frisked as well. There are just fewer of them in the aforementioned Chicago and NY. Are you saying its racism that results in 70% of kids growing up with one parent, high HS drop out rates and high crime rates?

Police have their intel. They should follow it. You're not a police officer. Are you crying that 75% of the NBA is black? They get recruited at a much more aggressive pace to colleges for football and hoops as well? Why? Because they are better. That is not racism. It is just logic.

Blacks don't commit 50 percent of the crimes. Not according to the FBI Uniform crime reports. The UCR says whites commit 70 percent of all crime.

Calling me a Jewish Nazi is like calling someone a giant midget. You need an education.

Not when you adopt the same beliefs as neo nazis.

You’re almost 60 and still whining. Maybe you should try a different approach. You also used the Stockholm Syndrome term incorrectly. Republican beliefs don’t equate to Nazi beliefs. Actually Dem beliefs do.

I'm almost 60 with a masters degree, retired and working on personal projects.. And you can drop the whining meme jewish neo nazi. Lean to think for yourself junior. You are a member of the anti semite party. I did not use stockholm syndrome incorrectly. You have adopted a nazi belief as a jew. You identify with their agenda and demands.

"This Defensive White Guy performance is particular and predictable the moment it begins. Of course I understand that a LOT of human behavior is predictable, for all types of people– I live in Berkeley and can predict a knee-jerk liberal reaction to the letter and the link– but this DWG phenomenon is representative of a widespread willingness to perform and then defend racism and misogyny publicly.

It’s a very particular performance I’m seeing more and more of, and it’s always the same: the Defensive White Guy makes a racist or misogynistic statement, is called out for it, then immediately begins claiming he’s the victim, either in the discussion, in American culture, or both. He claims that he is not racist or sexist. He labels any oppositional commentary, no matter how bland, as an attack, often conflating the commenter with entire groups, such as “liberals,” “feminists,” or “SJWs.” Often he will double down on the original racist/misogynistic statement by posting more of the same, even while claiming not to be racist or sexist. His attacks are filled with horrible insults. He claims perfect entitlement to the usage of those terms because he is being “attacked,” or because the people who disagree with him “deserve” it."

More.

"Again, just to head off the inevitable YOU’RE BEING RACIST AGAINST WHITE MEN reactions, most white guys are great. Most white guys are empathetic people trying to understand the lives of others. But the entire nation is currently being dragged down by a small group of people whose reaction to the pain of others is MY PAIN IS MORE IMPORTANT, whose reaction to racism and the role of their own privilege in that is LALALA I CAN’T HEAR YOU, or worse, PRIVILEGE IS MADE UP BECAUSE MY LIFE IS HARD."

The White Guy Problem

Somewhere around 11.30 he's claiming members of the 'dominant group' of (goes back a number of years) stated there 'is no problem' as an indication of denial.

He's right, but constraining that to American history is what is wrong here

Because the human race's entire history has been one of subjugation since the cromagnons had it out with the neaderthals.

To this day that is the social gestalt in many countries around this rock ,and may i point out many have not evolved to any civil rights level, nor wish to
>>>>Shocking Statistics, Encouraging Commitments at United Nations « Free the Slaves

The least we can say is America created an awareness ,along with some sort of effort in the 60's albeit's efficacy dubious

You see Marc, somewhere past all this denial, all the privelege ,victimhood ,appologists ,guilt fades away when one accepts the facts of human nature

~S~
So your underlying point is.....?

That rasicm has existed ,does exist, and will most likey continue to exist in many forms on this rock, because it is our nature to do so

the fact is , our racist issues here are no where near what they are elsewhere

That I don't read anything on that in the 'Race Realtions' section of the USMB means we either accept , or deny it exists

~S~

Not when you adopt the same beliefs as neo nazis.

Examples please?

I'm almost 60 with a masters degree, retired and working on personal projects.. And you can drop the whining meme jewish neo nazi. Lean to think for yourself junior. You are a member of the anti semite party. I did not use stockholm syndrome incorrectly. You have adopted a nazi belief as a jew. You identify with their agenda and demands.

You of course did. I was never their prisoner, LOL. You're just an old ass antisemite.

Hey, that was a great response.

So loaded with facts and information.....you stupid hypocrite.
2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

That rasicm has existed ,does exist, and will most likey continue to exist in many forms on this rock, because it is our nature to do so

the fact is , our racist issues here are no where near what they are elsewhere

That I don't read anything on that in the 'Race Realtions' section of the USMB means we either accept , or deny it exists

~S~
Your 10 year anniversary is almost here.

How does it feel?

Hell if ima be here for 10 years unless someone starts paying me to be. lol. I plan on sitting in a lounge chair on a Mexican beach, with my long-legged Latina better half, sipping on those fruity things with the little pink umbrellas in em.

yes, history, many years ago,there was white privilege. Not so much today, it is more status privilege. Money talks
White people lying and getting black people fired, removed from places of public accomodations, confronted by the police, stopped by the police, shot by the police with no repercussions - that has been happening since black people first arrived on these shores and it is still happening TODAY, it's all over the news.

Can you imagine being targeted and harassed on a regular basis when you haven't been engaged in unlawful activity and you have no recourse and can't do anything to force it to stop? And then on top of that, you have a bunch of people telling you that the things that you've been experiencing don't exist and therefore they could not have happened to you.

Is it really impossible for you to not just imagine this but to see that this is happening all around you in the world we live in TODAY?
People like MizMolly don't care about racism. In fact, they support it.

State sponsored DNA discrimination is at the core of the Dem Party. It has never been without it....

Today, we have Affirmative Action, and the bogus "white privilege" claim is used to justify it.

Anyone who wants something other that EQUAL TREATMENT is a seriously deranged person.

Hence, the Dem party has nothing but DERANGED supporters.

yes, history, many years ago,there was white privilege. Not so much today, it is more status privilege. Money talks
White people lying and getting black people fired, removed from places of public accomodations, confronted by the police, stopped by the police, shot by the police with no repercussions - that has been happening since black people first arrived on these shores and it is still happening TODAY, it's all over the news.

Can you imagine being targeted and harassed on a regular basis when you haven't been engaged in unlawful activity and you have no recourse and can't do anything to force it to stop? And then on top of that, you have a bunch of people telling you that the things that you've been experiencing don't exist and therefore they could not have happened to you.

Is it really impossible for you to not just imagine this but to see that this is happening all around you in the world we live in TODAY?
While i dont deny that racism is still here, you cant say the majority of blacks are targeted for crimes not commited. Blacks tend to excuse other blacks when they do commit a crime. Sometimes they are approached by law enforcement with a reason. How about the black cops who "harrass" ?

People like MizMolly don't care about racism. In fact, they support it.
You just proved yourself to be a liar. Where did i ever support racism?

So you are admitting you are an ardent racist. The book I suggested to you is Booker T Washingtons autobiography. I read it when I was quite young and it is one of the few books that effected my life from then until now. I keep copies to pass along to people of every class I think might benefit from it. Racism is nothing more than an excuse for failure to be what one wants. I see now you are so mired in the quicksand of self pity you are doomed to drown in it. So sad so sad.
@IM2 has stated time, and time, and time again that he's led a successful life and continues to do so. I tend to believe him.

Either you don't or you're choosing to ignore him.

So which one is it? Because you can't continue to post this claptrap over, and over, and over again and be listening to what he's saying.
What you may call claptrap others call the truth. One cannot be racist and have a successful life. Hatred nullifies whatever may be good and racism is hate pure and simple. Racism is not only stupid it is hateful. To hate someone solely for the color of their skin makes the hater a comtemptable fool. It is as possible to be black and racist as it is possible to be white and racist.

Forum List

Back