A Blow to the Muslim Brotherhood

The Muslim Brotherhood is still a formidable force within Egypt.

And to count them out would be a grave miscalculation. :cool:
A membership of 600,000, in a nation of 84,000,000.

They lose.

Allah IS merciful and compassionate.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
"...The Muslim Brotherhood has millions of supporters within Egypt."
Perhaps... we shall see... although one thing is certain: they certainly have far less today than they had a year ago... I think you'll find that their support base has shrunk just a wee-bit and that it will continue to shrink dramatically in the days and weeks to come as people scramble to disassociate themselves from this mistake...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
The miscreants who were protesting had the zionist backed Egyptian army to support this illegal military coup.

Whereas, the legal authority headed my Pres. Morsi had no military hardware to challenge the traitorous generals. :cool:

The miscreants who were protesting had the zionist backed Egyptian army to support this illegal military coup.

Whereas, the legal authority headed my Pres. Morsi had no military hardware to challenge the traitorous generals. :cool:

He did have millions of allies in the region according to you, including Iran and their military might.

What happened?

The 'Zionist backed Egyptian army'?

Sorry. No sale.

Oh, and, while we're at it... perhaps, if your Pres. Morsi had not tried to ram a new Constitution down the throats of The People at the speed of light, and, perhaps, if your Pres. Morsi had not installed so many of his Muslim Brotherhood cronies in government, the 'Zionest backed Egyptian army' and 'traitorous generals' would not have felt obliged to take this action.

Sounds to me as of your Pres. Morsi got a little ahead of himself, and let his Militant Islamist colors show a little too soon, and a little too vigorously.

I'll be he wishes that he had a 'Do-Over' now, eh?
tongue_smile.gif

Too late now, I'm afraid.

Funny thing about this.

If the US Army suddenly had tanks in the street and the generals ousted our President and the Congress.

People in America would be going crazy about that military is to be under civilian rule in a democracy.

Yet posters here are celebrating that very thing happening in the infant democracy of Egypt.

Quite hypocritical........ :cool:

Funny thing about this. If the US Army suddenly had tanks in the street and the generals ousted our President and the Congress. People in America would be going crazy about that military is to be under civilian rule in a democracy. Yet posters here are celebrating that very thing happening in the infant democracy of Egypt. Quite hypocritical........ :cool:
There is nothing hypocritical about this.

If our President set aside our existing Constitution and bypassed the Courts and rammed a new Constitution down our throats within a matter of a few days and then appointed a great many Militant Islamists into our government, our own Army might very well rise to the occasion and act as the Guardian and Savior of the Republic, and Enforcer of the Will of the People, as the brave Egyptian Army and People have ordained for themselves.

Fortunately for us, it has never come to that, but if it did, a great many of the citizens of this country might also support such a military coup, provided that the military immediately turned control of the State over to some other Constitutional Authority and promised quick new elections for both Congress and the Presidency, as we see unfolding in Egypt.

The Egyptian Army is playing this exactly the way that The People need them to play this, and, this time, they appear to have most excellent prospects for final success. They are to be applauded for their courage and for their rapid and efficient operations.

Last edited:
As usual the CIA and Mossad have done their dirty work on behest of the zionist cabal within the U.S. government.

This illegal coup is going to lead to the destabilization of Egypt for at least the next decade. :cool:

As usual the CIA and Mossad have done their dirty work on behest of the zionist cabal within the U.S. government.

This illegal coup is going to lead to the destabilization of Egypt for at least the next decade. :cool:
With all respect, and good-naturedly, I suggest that you lay-off of the Militant Islamist Kool-Aid for a while. It may be affecting your judgment.

If you are capable of producing evidence that either the CIA or Mossad had a substantial hand in this, please feel free to enlighten the audience.

The CIA has a long history of staging coup's throughout Latin American and various Asian and Middle East countries.

Iran in the 1950's is one well documented example of the CIA's handy work in this regard.

And the Israeli Mossad is notorious for being involved in or behind just about every chaotic event in the Middle East.

So it's not much of a stretch to figure out which side the CIA/Mossad was backing with their dirty tricks playbook. :cool:

The CIA has a long history of staging coup's throughout Latin American and various Asian and Middle East countries.

Iran in the 1950's is one well documented example of the CIA's handy work in this regard.

And the Israeli Mossad is notorious for being involved in or behind just about every chaotic event in the Middle East.

So it's not much of a stretch to figure out which side the CIA/Mossad was backing with their dirty tricks playbook. :cool:
Ah, you're making unsubstantiated inferences... got it... and painting with a very broad brush, while you're at it.

I will happily (and rightfully and sensibly) concede that the CIA has been involved in a number of coup d' etat in the past, across the globe.

I would imagine that Mossad has played a smaller part in one or two over time themselves.

I will also concede that Mossad does a decent job of gathering intelligence in that part of the world - their survival depends upon it.

But there is, at present, not one bit of evidence nor reasonable cause for suspicion that this was the case in Egypt today.

It may be that you are looking for somebody to blame.

I have a candidate for that blame: former President Morsi, and the Muslim Brotherhood.

When you have something substantial to lend credibility to your suspicions other than thin air, the audience (myself included) will be very happy to hear about it.

Until then, Morsi and the Brotherhood take the hit - having shot themselves in the foot.

You may not LIKE the truth, but there it is - pending anything substantive to the contrary.

Last edited:
Cute avatar, Sunshine. I like that one. I think Egypt can only go up from here so long as they remain vigilant to keep the IMF and Muslim Brotherhood out of their affairs and political process.

I am not sure they need to keep them out as much as they need a bill of rights that prevents the tyranny of the Majority. The brotherhood is free to participate they just can't abridge the rights of others.

That Zionist backed Army has close ties to the US Army. That Army would be the same Army that guarantees your right to practice Islam and to speak on this forum. If your so opposed to guaranteeing minority rights than perhaps you would be willing to lose yours.

We shall see how quickly the transition back to a democracy and if they install a constitution that protects the rights of all.

That Zionist backed Army has close ties to the US Army. That Army would be the same Army that guarantees your right to practice Islam and to speak on this forum. If your so opposed to guaranteeing minority rights than perhaps you would be willing to lose yours.
Incorrect.

It is the US Constitution that guarantees my rights; not the Army. :cool:

Incorrect.

It is the US Constitution that guarantees my rights; not the Army. :cool:
And the US Military is the Final Guarantor of the US Constitution; sworn to defend it...

The wordings of the current oath of enlistment and oath for commissioned officers are as follows:

For enlisted members:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

For commissioned officers:

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

The US Military is what keeps the Constitution from being overrun by foreign enemies or subverted by domestic enemies.

So, in a very real sense, the US Military, in serving as the Final Guarantor of the US Constitution, actually IS the Final Guarantor of your Constitutional Rights.

And they have bled copiously over time and kept the faith (the sacred public trust) over time to earn that title.

Not so different than Egypt after all, in that narrow context.

It's merely that WE have had the good fortune (so far) NOT to be obliged to ask the Army (the Armed Forces) to intervene on The People's behalf.

The Egyptians were not so lucky.

In the final analysis, in extremis, the Army (the Armed Forces of the United States) stands with The People of the United States.

Last edited:
Make no mistake about it.

Israel's mossad and the CIA are behind the unrest and ousting of Pres. Morsi.

It's zionist rulers hated the idea of the Muslim Brotherhood being in control of Egypt.

Right, so are TWENTY MILLION Mossad and CIA agents in Egypt.........

We shall see how quickly the transition back to a democracy and if they install a constitution that protects the rights of all.

Why don't you and Sunni provide some proof that the Egyptian army is 'Zionist-backed'??? That is a very bizarre assumption you've made.

"The Egyptian military's apparent ouster of the Muslim Brotherhood from power after just one troubled year in office deals a blow to the movement's push for influence in the region. It could mark the start of Islamists' decline as a political power in the region, but could also push some Islamists to give up on democracy and turn to violence. The Brotherhood has hemorrhaged support since Mohammed Morsi won the presidency 12 months ago with 51% of the popular vote. Under Brotherhood rule, crime has spiked, the economy has tanked, and the country's politics has grown dangerously polarized. The popular upswell of discontent with the Brotherhood and the movement's governing shortcomings has been acknowledged even to the movement's most defiant leaders.

The apparent ouster of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is the most dramatic example of a trend seen elsewhere in the region. The rapid ascendance of Islamist movements in Arab countries as a result of the Arab Spring uprisings in 2011, is giving way to backlash against those movements. In Tunisia, the assassination in February of a secular opposition figure split the ruling Ennahda Party and triggered an unprecedented outpouring of protest which forced the country's Islamist rulers to reshuffle the government and bow to some opposition demands."
Egyptian military ousts Morsi, suspends constitution - The Washington Post

This trend is seen throughout the region as questions arise as to what caused this decline in support coupled with where is this movement headed now. This failed experiment leaves behind the legacy that sharia cannot coexist with democratic principals where people need to have freedoms but are thwarted by "the imposition of the Islamist views propagated by the Muslim Brotherhood."

All theocracies fail miserably when it comes to governance.

so does communism....

Forum List

Back