A black woman explains the democrat party and barak obama....must see for anyone who wants to understand Trump.

Things were going great, and I was with her, until the George Soros conspiracy shit started and it fell into lame conspiratorial talking points. The GQP fucking has to get past that crap. She was using calm and logic and reason and avoiding the crap until then.

Anyway, I've said it a thousand times, the Dems have played a significant role in the rise of Trump, and they absolutely refuse to admit it. This woman is saying that, in trying to right a wrong, the Dems have overcompensated by lowering standards for blacks, and that just cannot work in the long run. When you lower standards you lower results. It really ain't all that complicated. It's human nature.

Overcompensating without considering a larger picture is the biggest mistake made in politics, and the parties are addicted to it.
OK Mac, your opoinion is bs. No standards have been lowered for blacks. I say that as a black man. And blacks are not the only non white group. That woman was full of it. You have consistently repeated the white argument, and that argument ignores the 190 plus years whites had everything given to them and there was no standards. Except white skin.

OK Mac, your opoinion is bs. No standards have been lowered for blacks. I say that as a black man. And blacks are not the only non white group. That woman was full of it. You have consistently repeated the white argument, and that argument ignores the 190 plus years whites had everything given to them and there was no standards. Except white skin.
My opinion is just my opinion.

The problem is not the goal. The problem is the implementation of the strategy towards the goal. The Left hasn't cared about increasing animosities with their tactics.

I told the Left in here for years that a pushback was coming because of this, and it did, in 2016.

And now here we are.

Things were going great, and I was with her, until the George Soros conspiracy shit started and it fell into lame conspiratorial talking points. The GQP fucking has to get past that crap. She was using calm and logic and reason and avoiding the crap until then.

Anyway, I've said it a thousand times, the Dems have played a significant role in the rise of Trump, and they absolutely refuse to admit it. This woman is saying that, in trying to right a wrong, the Dems have overcompensated by lowering standards for blacks, and that just cannot work in the long run. When you lower standards you lower results. It really ain't all that complicated. It's human nature.

Overcompensating without considering a larger picture is the biggest mistake made in politics, and the parties are addicted to it.
And yet your response here is 90% about the 5% she said that you hold as wrong.
That says a lot about you.
If I hear a speaker, and most of the things they say are powerfully right. Not just sorta right... but DAMN right... but wonder off a little and say some things that raise an eyebrow or two - I am not going to mostly talk about what little they said wrong, I am going to talk about what they said RIGHT.

I don't know what that means, but it doesn't matter.
Pretty obvious.
There should be 1000 more of black people like her saying these things. A 1000.
And yet, every single time there is - here comes the left to tear them down and silence them.
What I see - is a black woman old enough to see and know what the Democrat party did to her race.
She is pristinely spot on, in that part of her statement.
The George Soros shit is a sidebar... and where did you go in your response? You went straight for the negative.

That is what the left do to every black person who is brave enough to say what Democrats have, and are still doing to the black race,

Pretty obvious.
And yet, every single time there is - here comes the left to tear them down and silence them.
What I see - is a black woman old enough to see and know what the Democrat party did to her race.
The George Soros shit is a sidebar... and where did you go in your response? You went straight for the negative.

That is what the left do to every black person who is brave enough to say what Democrats have, and are still doing to the black race,
Take it up with them.

This is an amazing video of a woman explaining, in detail, the democrat party and their agenda.....she also explains barak obama......the video in the link is just amazing......and she explains why more black Americans are beginning to like Trump....

BOOM she kicked the Dem plantation owners right in the groin.

Take it up with them.
You too.
When I saw the video - I was saying damn right.
Did she go off in a wild tangent a bit? Yeah...she did.
But the meat off what she says is overwhelmingly more important than why you - decided to say about her.
You went negative, just the all the left do every time a non liberal black person speaks out.
And BTW - she isn't totally wrong about Soros either.

I watched Trump at the border yesterday and listened to the border agents go nuclear on Biden. And I thought, for the first time, that he might actually win again in November. Trump, I mean.

Hope you're prepared for that, but I'm sure you're not
The border patrol, our first responders hate Joe Biden. They see first hand how Biden is flooding OUR country with the criminals and lowlifes other countries don't want. Biden ignores the Americans killed, raped, assaulted, mangled by his illegals.

The problem is not the goal. The problem is the implementation of the strategy towards the goal. The Left hasn't cared about increasing animosities with their tactics.

I told the Left in here for years that a pushback was coming because of this, and it did, in 2016.

And now here we are.
Your opinion, Mac, is basically that fatherly whites haven't done their jobs by expecting more out of their wayward children. It's just liberal patronization of a different sort. Black people have to work twice as hard to get anywhere while failures like Trump or Sydney Powell or the Jena Ellis's of the world can fail upwards their entire lives. We don't live in a meritocracy, we live in a patronizing racist culture that is reluctant to confront itself, you included.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I watched Trump at the border yesterday and listened to the border agents go nuclear on Biden. And I thought, for the first time, that he might actually win again in November. Trump, I mean.

Trump met with the president of Argentina. 1 Next week a conference with the president of Hungary. Trump is already acting president. World leaders are already behaving as his presidency is a foregone conclusion. Meanwhile Biden is getting savaged in Italy.

And now here we are.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mac, anything that would have been done save not providing equal opportunity would have got a white backlash. That's the history of this country. Stop repeating that bs.

I'm black Mac. I was here when the civil right act was passed. I grew up watching whites try not to follow the law. The so called left doesn't have anything to do with it.

BOOM she kicked the Dem plantation owners right in the groin.
Not really. Because there is no plantation. But as long as she's black saying what you want to hear, no matter how stupid, you will call it great.

Pretty obvious.

No there shouldn't. Blacks enter forums like this full of republicans and that tells us why we should remain Democrats.

So here we have another thread started by another white "expert" on black people with his opinion about blacks being democrats.

Obama and Biden are a curse on this nation? Damn she is cutting deep. I hope she only gets louder and more people hear her.

The only thing I don't like that she said was keep talking about the black community. As if they are separate from other Americans. The "black community" needs to stop being a community and start just being Americans. That kind of talk just seperates them from everyone else.

Obama and Biden are a curse on this nation? Damn she is cutting deep. I hope she only gets louder and more people hear her.

The only thing I don't like that she said was keep talking about the black community. As if they are separate from other Americans. The "black community" needs to stop being a community and start just being Americans. That kind of talk just seperates them from everyone else.
Shut up with that bs. There is a white community and you know it. So don't start that crap.

Biden is a husk of a man who needs to be led around like an imbecile.

Forum List

Back