A bit of a "dog whistle" Mr. Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
President Trump declared himself among friends as he delivered a campaign-style speech Friday at an annual gathering of conservative activists, where he told the crowd that the movement he built during his campaign represents the future of the Republican Party.

Now you finally have a president, finally,” Trump said

The narcissist, demagogue is at it again.(he should have added to the above quote...."....finally, instead of a Kenyan Muslim for president."

I heard the Demotardos are going to elect a Muslim as party chief, any truth to that?

I'm looking at creating a line of burkas and looking for a marketing manager, you game?

President Trump continues to impress me and I know what he is dealing with as it pertains to the shadow government that can't control him. If this is all an act, he should get an Oscar for this performance.

President Trump continues to impress me and I know what he is dealing with as it pertains to the shadow government that can't control him. If this is all an act, he should get an Oscar for this performance.

performance indeed !

if Trump cant tell you how great he is, who can ? If idiots don't buy it who will?

Goldman Sachs will reward him, not to worry.

Yup, he has a tremendous following in 38% of America.

Since Trump whooped your ass in the election, you libs have even less of a following. OH SNAP!
His following has fallen to under 40%, buyer's remorse is growing, and nothing changes that HRC easily won the PV as predicted.

Either he changes for the better for all Americans, or it is going to get worse for him.

performance indeed !

if Trump cant tell you how great he is, who can ? If idiots don't buy it who will?

Obama did nothing but brag about himself in his speeches, me me me I me I I me I me me I me I me then he would fill in those gaps in his speech.

Since Trump whooped your ass in the election, you libs have even less of a following. OH SNAP!
His following has fallen to under 40%, buyer's remorse is growing, and nothing changes that HRC easily won the PV as predicted.

Either he changes for the better for all Americans, or it is going to get worse for him.

You lie. You people started the "buyers remorse" narrative before the guy was even sworn in. Fortunately we know you people lie, anymore we just roll our eyes at you punks. :rolleyes:

You lie. You people started the "buyers remorse" narrative before the guy was even sworn in. Fortunately we know you people lie, anymore we just roll our eyes at you punks. :rolleyes:
The issue is you love alt facts.

The truth is that the great majority of Americans do not favor overall what Trump is doing.

performance indeed !

Obama did nothing but brag about himself in his speeches, me me me I me I I me I me me I me I me then he would fill in those gaps in his speech.

then why do you bitch about the ACA ?

President Trump declared himself among friends as he delivered a campaign-style speech Friday at an annual gathering of conservative activists, where he told the crowd that the movement he built during his campaign represents the future of the Republican Party.

Now you finally have a president, finally,” Trump said

The narcissist, demagogue is at it again.(he should have added to the above quote...."....finally, instead of a Kenyan Muslim for president."
Ol' Dizzy Dean always said, " If you can do it, it ain't braggin'." Agree?

performance indeed !

I love the ACA, it destroyed the Democratic party. Funniest damn thing ever, they thought America would love them for passing that turd, instead it obliterated their party.

I love the ACA, it destroyed the Democratic party. Funniest damn thing ever, they thought America would love them for passing that turd, instead it obliterated their party.

Look at what your former hero, Boehner stated about repealing the ACA....The death knell of the GOP...LOL

performance indeed !

its a damn good thing you love it because Trump wont do a damn thing about it.

:lmao:

its a damn good thing you love it because Trump wont do a damn thing about it.

Well, to be fair, Trump may just rename the ACA as TrumpCare......(to the thunderous applause of his lap dogs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back