A bit of a "dog whistle" Mr. Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump continues to impress me and I know what he is dealing with as it pertains to the shadow government that can't control him. If this is all an act, he should get an Oscar for this performance.

performance indeed !

if Trump cant tell you how great he is, who can ? If idiots don't buy it who will?

Obama did nothing but brag about himself in his speeches, me me me I me I I me I me me I me I me then he would fill in those gaps in his speech.

then why do you bitch about the ACA ?

I love the ACA, it destroyed the Democratic party. Funniest damn thing ever, they thought America would love them for passing that turd, instead it obliterated their party.

its a damn good thing you love it because Trump wont do a damn thing about it.

:lmao:
:blahblah:

Yup, he has a tremendous following in 38% of America.

Since Trump whooped your ass in the election, you libs have even less of a following. OH SNAP!
His following has fallen to under 40%, buyer's remorse is growing, and nothing changes that HRC easily won the PV as predicted.

Either he changes for the better for all Americans, or it is going to get worse for him.

You lie. You people started the "buyers remorse" narrative before the guy was even sworn in. Fortunately we know you people lie, anymore we just roll our eyes at you punks. :rolleyes:
The issue is you love alt facts.

The truth is that the great majority of Americans do not favor overall what Trump is doing.
From the same people that said Hillary would win in a landslide. Lol

In the 1930s, Adolf Hitler arrested and executed 'fake news' journalists who rightfully claimed that Jews were being exterminated

Well, no wanna-be despot wants the truth to be heard or read by the masses.....ANY bad news for Trump is quickly labeled "fake"......

Actually Clinton DID win by a landslide.....but she did not win the EC outdated system.,,,and we got an orange sitting in the oval office.

And then the truth, far different than your tale.

2%2023_zpsdacmbukc.jpg

Lol, without California she wouldn't of win shit.

She "wouldn't of win"???? English is a bitch for you, uneducated morns.....
Would Trump have won without Texas, and those wonderful font of racism like Alabama, MS. TN. etc.???

And then the truth, far different than your tale.

2%2023_zpsdacmbukc.jpg

Were it not for the fake right wing pollster, Rasmussen, Trump would fare even worse.....

Trump's DISAPPROVAL is at 50% and his approval is at the LOWEST than any other president since polls have been taken.

Good luck with that crap after only ONE MONTH..........LOL

Would Trump have won without Texas, and those wonderful font of racism like Alabama, MS. TN. etc.???

Take out the illegals votes and votes for Trump that were not counted and Hitlery barely gets 20 million and that is a kind estimate. Fourteen of the ONLY twenty states that she managed to carry had NO voter ID law. Have you forgotten about the revelations of Project Veritas or do you need a reminder?

Face the facts, dude......the Hildebeast and the commies lost and America is better because of it.

NEVER surprising. Progressives will not and can not accept the facts. They lost in a landslide, all across the nation!

89315275-65ca-4be8-b8d3-7598642e33f8_zpsclnyfydq.jpg

Since Trump whooped your ass in the election, you libs have even less of a following. OH SNAP!
His following has fallen to under 40%, buyer's remorse is growing, and nothing changes that HRC easily won the PV as predicted.

Either he changes for the better for all Americans, or it is going to get worse for him.

You lie. You people started the "buyers remorse" narrative before the guy was even sworn in. Fortunately we know you people lie, anymore we just roll our eyes at you punks. :rolleyes:
The issue is you love alt facts.

The truth is that the great majority of Americans do not favor overall what Trump is doing.
And you sillies thought Obama was going to lose and ACA was not going to pass.

In fact, she kicked his ass in the PV and the resistance continues to grow. GOP in Congress are talking about impeachment strategies and tactics.

Take it easy on jknowgood, huh? He can be helped with the numbers.
And still doesn't stop the fact without the front loops of the country in California, she wouldn't of won.

Take it easy on jknowgood, huh? He can be helped with the numbers.
And still doesn't stop the fact without the front loops of the country in California, she wouldn't of won.
She won the PV easily. If it had been Kaine, Trump would have been klobberd. (heh)

The other media outlets are attacking Orange Hitler for blocking mainstream media outlets.

This will not turn out good for him or the hard 30% who support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back