A bit of a "dog whistle" Mr. Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, without California she wouldn't of win shit.

She "wouldn't of win"???? English is a bitch for you, uneducated morns.....
Would Trump have won without Texas, and those wonderful font of racism like Alabama, MS. TN. etc.???
Take it easy on jknowgood, huh? He can be helped with the numbers.
And still doesn't stop the fact without the front loops of the country in California, she wouldn't of won.
She won the PV easily. If it had been Kaine, Trump would have been klobberd. (heh)

The other media outlets are attacking Orange Hitler for blocking mainstream media outlets.

This will not turn out good for him or the hard 30% who support him.
No it's fabulous that he banned CNN.

Would Trump have won without Texas, and those wonderful font of racism like Alabama, MS. TN. etc.???
And still doesn't stop the fact without the front loops of the country in California, she wouldn't of won.
She won the PV easily. If it had been Kaine, Trump would have been klobberd. (heh)

The other media outlets are attacking Orange Hitler for blocking mainstream media outlets.

Oh, I agree the fascists and those Americans who hate democratic and republican values think so.

Oh, I agree the fascists and those Americans who hate democratic and republican values think so.
If you don't report lies, then you have nothing to worry about. Obama whinned about fox news for eight years.

If you don't report lies, then you have nothing to worry about. Obama whinned about fox news for eight years.
Make some sense, please. Fox is calling out Orange Hitler for what he did to the media outlets.

Make some sense, please. Fox is calling out Orange Hitler for what he did to the media outlets.
Who for instance? Some of the FNC people aren't worth spit.

Who for instance? Some of the FNC people aren't worth spit.
Many are not, I agree, along with the entire Breitbart and infowars teams.

Brett B. Fox News host goes rogue, blasts Donald Trump for banning news outlets from WH

Don't watch any of them. Don't have cable. I think CNN got what they deserved.

Hey, nitwit,,,,,,would it then be safe to say that Trump would NOT have won were it not for Texas' 38 EC votes???

Take out the illegals votes and votes for Trump that were not counted and Hitlery barely gets 20 million and that is a kind estimate. Fourteen of the ONLY twenty states that she managed to carry had NO voter ID law. Have you forgotten about the revelations of Project Veritas or do you need a reminder?

Face the facts, dude......the Hildebeast and the commies lost and America is better because of it.
Horse crap. No evidence of any significant voter fraud has been given only suggested.

Why? Because there is no significant voter fraud, only alt facts about it.

Trump overwhelming lost the legitimate PV to Clinton. True fact.

Take out the illegals votes and votes for Trump that were not counted and Hitlery barely gets 20 million and that is a kind estimate. Fourteen of the ONLY twenty states that she managed to carry had NO voter ID law. Have you forgotten about the revelations of Project Veritas or do you need a reminder?

Face the facts, dude......the Hildebeast and the commies lost and America is better because of it.
Horse crap. No evidence of any significant voter fraud has been given only suggested.

Why? Because there is no significant voter fraud, only alt facts about it.

Trump overwhelming lost the legitimate PV to Clinton. True fact.

I beg to differ, Jake, and I don't say this because I am not "avid" supporter of anything as it pertains to this corporate entity and I cannot participate in elections. I do like what Trump has done A LOT thus far but I also understand that the Deep State is completely entrenched and was even before they murdered Kennedy...now, with that being said? Let's look at the entire election cycle. Hillary stole the nomination from Sanders....no "ifs ands or buts" about that. The Sanders people knew it was stolen from him. They displayed their anger over that in many ways like leaving the DNC convention in protest after Hitlery was "coronated"...no? Can we agree on that point before I continue?

President Trump declared himself among friends as he delivered a campaign-style speech Friday at an annual gathering of conservative activists, where he told the crowd that the movement he built during his campaign represents the future of the Republican Party.

Now you finally have a president, finally,” Trump said

The narcissist, demagogue is at it again.(he should have added to the above quote...."....finally, instead of a Kenyan Muslim for president."
I agree with Trump....by I didn't hear the whistle.....now what?

No evidence of significant voter fraud exists.

We all know Trump would have trotted it out the day after the election if he had it.

Dale is correct about an entrenched state.

I disagree with the sovereign citizen nonsense, but the parties both want an authoritarian govt run by the party.

All you fascists agree.....

No evidence of significant voter fraud exists.

We all know Trump would have trotted it out the day after the election if he had it.
Link to VP Pence's final investigation report?
No report exists of such an investigation and findings.
So, you'll wait until it's completed then...good for you..
I will wait as patiently as you did on supposed findings about Obama?

How about that.

Nope, no significant voting fraud has been found in decades.

There is none now until somebody comes up with verifiable non-alt fact findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back