A 2000 Page Omnibus Dem Spending Bill That No One Will Read...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
yet will be forced to vote on. Hey thanks a lot Democrats. Another massive spending bill that no one will be given enough time to fully read and comprehend before voting on. Par for the course for this miserable Dem-Led Congress i guess. 2000 pages? Yikes! My God,what have they done to our U.S. Congress?

yet will be forced to vote on. Hey thanks a lot Democrats. Another massive spending bill that no one will be given enough time to fully read and comprehend before voting on. Par for the course for this miserable Dem-Led Congress i guess. 2000 pages? Yikes! My God,what have they done to our U.S. Congress?

I don't care about the politics, this bullshit should not be tolerated from either side. It is not about pointing fingers but damage control. This shit has got to stop. We need a Laundry List, not a Christmas Wish List.

The big agenda of this is to fund ObamaCare. The one immediate tool the GOP House would have to undo this Obamanation is to not fund it. P-O-R are trying to take that tool away from them through most of 2012.

You mean like the 2000 page omnibus spending bills that pass every single year? Even when there's a Republican congress?

I can't take anyone seriously who gets "outraged" by things when the Dems do it, but don't seem to care when the Republicans do.

You mean like the 2000 page omnibus spending bills that pass every single year? Even when there's a Republican congress?

I can't take anyone seriously who gets "outraged" by things when the Dems do it, but don't seem to care when the Republicans do.

Then don't be outraged. That's your right. Ignorance is Bliss i guess.

Then don't be outraged. That's your right. Ignorance is Bliss i guess.

I suggest you look up "ignorance" in the dictionary.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk[/ame]

As if you are relevant.

As if you are relevant.

Finally.

I've been waiting for almost 2 years now, and now I finally have my very own stalker troll!

YAY!

As if you are relevant.

Finally.

I've been waiting for almost 2 years now, and now I finally have my very own stalker troll!

YAY!

Nah, you finally have someone who you can't badger into submission, bitch.

As if you are relevant.

Finally.

YAY!

Nah, you finally have someone who you can't badger into submission, bitch.

Ah, the famous Internet Tough Guy.
1271-internet-tough-guys-internettoughguy.jpg

Democrats Introduce Near 2,000-Page, $1.1 Trillion Spending Bill 2.5 Weeks Before Lame Duck Session Ends <CNS NEWS

Yep. Just before the old congress goes home before they get booted...I told you guys for some time what these lame ducks were gong to do just before thier exodus.

Another Trillion plus? WHERE are we going to get it?

[SNIP]

(CNSNews.com) – Senate Democrats today introduced a 1,924-page omnibus spending bill for fiscal year 2011, forgoing a planned continuing resolution to fund the federal government until the next Congress could take up the issue after Jan. 3.

The massive bill, the FY2011 Omnibus Appropriations Act, includes funding for the new health care law backed by the Obama administration, an increased number of I.R.S. agents, and an unknown number of earmarks.

The Senate had been scheduled to adjourn on Dec. 17, meaning that unless Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) elects to extend the current session, which he has hinted at doing, the bill theoretically would be voted on in less than three days. Reid has said that Congress could return right after Christmas to finish up legislative business.

The current continuing resolution to keep the government running expires on Dec. 18, meaning that unless new funding is approved -- either with another continuing resolution or the omnibus bill -- the federal government will be forced to shut down.
[/SNIP]

I say LET THE GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN. The economy will NOT crumble if government shuts down. It WILL if this crap keeps up.

Democrats Introduce Near 2,000-Page, $1.1 Trillion Spending Bill 2.5 Weeks Before Lame Duck Session Ends <CNS NEWS

Yep. Just before the old congress goes home before they get booted...I told you guys for some time what these lame ducks were gong to do just before thier exodus.

Another Trillion plus? WHERE are we going to get it?

[SNIP]

(CNSNews.com) – Senate Democrats today introduced a 1,924-page omnibus spending bill for fiscal year 2011, forgoing a planned continuing resolution to fund the federal government until the next Congress could take up the issue after Jan. 3.

The massive bill, the FY2011 Omnibus Appropriations Act, includes funding for the new health care law backed by the Obama administration, an increased number of I.R.S. agents, and an unknown number of earmarks.

The Senate had been scheduled to adjourn on Dec. 17, meaning that unless Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) elects to extend the current session, which he has hinted at doing, the bill theoretically would be voted on in less than three days. Reid has said that Congress could return right after Christmas to finish up legislative business.

The current continuing resolution to keep the government running expires on Dec. 18, meaning that unless new funding is approved -- either with another continuing resolution or the omnibus bill -- the federal government will be forced to shut down.
[/SNIP]

I say LET THE GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN. The economy will NOT crumble if government shuts down. It WILL if this crap keeps up.

:clap2: shut them down there out of control!!

If it's so normal why did they spring it on us this morning and expect a vote tomorrow?

STFU DOC!!!!!

If it's so normal why did they spring it on us this morning and expect a vote tomorrow?

STFU DOC!!!!!

You really don't know how Washington works, do you?

That's completely normal.

STFU DOC!!!!!

Indeed. They have been sitting on their fat asses...and expect to go out of this session and do as much damage as they can. This one needs to go down in FLAMES.

The Government needs to come to a grinding halt.

STFU DOC!!!!!

You really don't know how Washington works, do you?

That's completely normal.

Don't be such a dumb-ass. This is not how Washington works. Only recently this kind of crap has been going on. The only reason they're doing this is to hide all of the unethical shit they're doing. This crew is in the habit of hiding pieces of legislation in several different bills. The purpose of this is to hide their true agenda from the public. They know if we found out what they're up to we'd have them tarred and feathered. And just to let you know I'm not being partisan in this, any Republican who puts earmarks in this shit bill needs to be removed ASAP.

If you insist on telling the voters to fuck off and doing whatever the hell you want you can expect an angry reaction to it. This is the lame-duck legislation that we figured they'd try to cram down our throats at the last min. And guess what....it's all bribes. Democrats seem to have made it legal to take a bribe and give back money in return...10-1.

But of course dip-shits like you will accept this....so it continues. Well not for much longer.

Last edited:
Just shows you how ignorant and uncaring these Clowns are.

The country is broke.

Yet they keep appropriating money for their districts as though money grows on a tree.

If their district needs something. Let the taxpayers in that district pay for it.

Both parties are guilty big time. I'm sure all the earmarks in this bill aren't Dem.

Apparantly the words WE ARE BROKE does not compute in their feeble brains. Jeeze

Last edited:

Forum List

Back